The closest I can think of on BB to something like this would be either Wikitude or Waze. If you both have a BB Wikitude should work as it tracks the locations of your BBM buddies that also have Wikitude in stalled and have their location set to "share" or "share with contact list".

Waze should work as a cross-platform app if need be. If I remember correctly, you simply create an ID on Waze, or whatever they call their avatars, become friends with your significant others Waze ID and then you can see there location. Not sure if with Waze it has to be running in order to track them or not.

Also, if you can sideload Google Maps onto your BB10 device, you can log into Latitude, or whatever they're calling it now, and providing your significant other is also logged into Latitude and you have them on your buddy list, you should be able to track their whereabouts this way as well. Not sure if BeMaps 10 will work for this as it uses google maps, but I'm not sure if it uses Latitude.

Hope this was somewhat helpful.
    Sith_Apprentice and dtarin like this.
    08-29-13 07:34 PM
    Hey all, I am working on something which may solve this. If anyone is interested in beta testing please PM me and I will give more details.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-29-13 09:36 PM
    The closest I can think of on BB to something like this would be either Wikitude or Waze. If you both have a BB Wikitude should work as it tracks the locations of your BBM buddies that also have Wikitude in stalled and have their location set to "share" or "share with contact list".

Waze should work as a cross-platform app if need be. If I remember correctly, you simply create an ID on Waze, or whatever they call their avatars, become friends with your significant others Waze ID and then you can see there location. Not sure if with Waze it has to be running in order to track them or not.

Also, if you can sideload Google Maps onto your BB10 device, you can log into Latitude, or whatever they're calling it now, and providing your significant other is also logged into Latitude and you have them on your buddy list, you should be able to track their whereabouts this way as well. Not sure if BeMaps 10 will work for this as it uses google maps, but I'm not sure if it uses Latitude.

Hope this was somewhat helpful.
    Dude. All I can say is this... you are awesome. thank you for the numerous tips.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    Sith_Apprentice likes this.
    08-29-13 10:56 PM
    Hey all, I am working on something which may solve this. If anyone is interested in beta testing please PM me and I will give more details.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    I will be PMing you soon.

via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.1) [ Follow me @EHZAY for BB News & Tech Updates ]
    08-29-13 10:57 PM
    Dude. All I can say is this... you are awesome. thank you for the numerous tips.

You're welcome

Posted via CB10
    08-30-13 07:27 AM
    Creepy

Posted via CB10
    Undbiter65 likes this.
    08-30-13 09:49 AM
    Op, found this but it's 5 bucks:
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20384472

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    09-02-13 07:17 AM
    If your with AT&T I'm pretty sure they have family tracker...It's not free of course. Having three teenagers myself, this was a great idea until I noticed the price...$9.99 per month !! I know there is a FREE 30 day trial though.
    Last edited by aming63; 09-02-13 at 11:39 PM.
    09-02-13 11:29 PM
    Hey all, check out Mapshot10. It allows others to request your location and allows you to share your location.

Link in BlackBerry World: BlackBerry World - Mapshot10

Thread:http://forums.crackberry.com/app-ann...acking-850963/
    09-19-13 04:34 AM
    just enable her blackberry protect
    09-19-13 04:40 AM
    just enable her blackberry protect
    BlackBerry Protect works but with BlackBerry Protect you need to know the other person's username and password and you have to login on the site.

With Mapshot10, you just send a simple SMS or email and a map with their location is sent back.

Regards,
    ETwoLTech

Posted via CB10
    09-19-13 04:48 AM
36 12