App Name: Touchdown

Summary:
    NitroDesk, Inc bring you the best third party Corporate Email solution for BlackBerry. It is one of the popular solution used for Android BYOD phones in Corporates.

Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
    Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
    Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandate the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
    Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
    S/MIME: TouchDown is the only solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
    Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.

Link: BlackBerry World - TouchDown

Price: FREE
    04-03-13 01:05 AM
    just to be clear, the TRIAL version is free. (30-day fully functional trial.)

If you wish to use it after that time, it's $19.99 for a perpetual license.
    04-03-13 11:13 PM

I assume this doesn't have a 30 day limit on mail, much like on other platforms. Correct? A viable way to avoid BB's current limitation?
    04-03-13 11:26 PM
    App Name: Touchdown

Summary:
    NitroDesk, Inc bring you the best third party Corporate Email solution for BlackBerry. It is one of the popular solution used for Android BYOD phones in Corporates.

Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
    Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
    Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandate the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
    Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
    S/MIME: TouchDown is the only solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
    Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.

Link: BlackBerry World - TouchDown

Price: FREE
    is this installable on the verzion z10? I am having installation issues with this app.
    04-04-13 09:44 AM
    is this installable on the verzion z10? I am having installation issues with this app.
    After a few reboots and deleting another android app I was able to install touchdown. Now I just need to finish configuring it. Thank you for letting me know it was available.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 01:00 PM

Thanks for the clarification. The question posed by jonty is pertinent.

I assume this doesn't have a 30 day limit on mail, much like on other platforms. Correct? A viable way to avoid BB's current limitation?

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 01:25 PM
    nope, if you wish, you can sync the entire mailbox. There is no interoperability with the native apps at all, so we're not bound by the 30-day limitation.

I get about 300 emails a day and sync my entire mailbox to my Z10. (8gb at last count)
    That being said, we also support server search via activesync, so you really don't need to sync the entire mailbox.
    04-04-13 04:18 PM
    when i try to buy it from nitrodesk.com after clicking purchase the site always fails is there anyone who was able to buy it, is there an alternative site
    05-28-13 07:47 AM
    Hi There,
    Does touchdown stil work with blacberry OS 10?
    I have an android phone from my employer but I love blackberry and I'd like to buy the passport.
    As the phone isn't cheap, I would like to have feedback before ruining my bank account!

Thanks in advance.
    Best regards
    Richard
    10-11-14 02:29 PM