05-18-14 02:00 PM
64 123
tools
    Hey good news. New hidden feature in Torrent Time, you can browse to the torrent you want to download in the default blackberry browser, if you then click and hold on the magnet link you get the option to open with torrent time .

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 11:32 AM
    Hi everyone, I was subscribed to another thread for Torrent Time in these forums and didn't see this one.

I will subscribe to it now.

Also, in the future, if you find any issues, email is the best as I see that right away. You just go to the Torrent Time in BlackBerry World and then tap contact developer.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Posted via CB10
    Wolfgan likes this.
    02-10-14 12:01 PM
    Hi everyone,

The latest update was approved today on BlackBerry World. This one adds the ability to change some of the uTorrent settings from Torrent Time. If there are any settings that you?d like to see made available, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Posted via CB10
    Wolfgan likes this.
    02-12-14 09:42 AM
    My version of TT stopped working after the last update to Utorrent 1 week ago. Are you able to address this?

Posted via CB10
    04-14-14 06:18 PM
    Still not working. Which means I'm not getting my money's worth.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 08:09 AM
    Still not working. Which means I'm not getting my money's worth.

Posted via CB10
    Mine works ok (I just use the local connection via homelan). Wolf.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 10:13 AM
    Maybe it's me then. It just sits there saying "Login Successful" and spinning circle. But never gets to the torrents screen.

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 11:10 AM
    Maybe it's me then. It just sits there saying "Login Successful" and spinning circle. But never gets to the torrents screen.

Posted via CB10
    Check with a browser that your utorrent webui is working (that's the data interface TT uses)

Posted via CB10
    04-19-14 03:19 PM
    It works with all browsers, even the Z30 browser. I don't even...
    04-20-14 04:32 AM

Posted via CB10
    I have the same thing going on my with my phone - it's not just you
    04-23-14 08:38 PM
    For anyone wondering - Matthew, the developer, has fixed the problem and just waiting for blackberry world to approve the update in the next couple days.

Posted via CB10
    Wolfgan likes this.
    04-24-14 06:21 PM
    Hey guys, the update is now available on BlackBerry World. Please let me know if you have anymore issues.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Posted via CB10
    04-28-14 08:10 AM
    Hey guys, the update is now available on BlackBerry World. Please let me know if you have anymore issues.

Thanks,
    Matthew

Posted via CB10
    Wouldn't you know, today of all days I don't have my uTorrent app running

Anyway, thanks Matthew
    04-28-14 11:45 AM
    Matthew, is it possible to add an icon to open webui/miniui in a browser page like the Add Torrent page.
    The reason I'm asking that feature is that webui (or miniui if installed utorrent side) provides lot more info on torrents that sometimes need to be accessed using the browser, so if a shortcut icon is implemented in TT, less taps needed for full functionality :-)
    Thx, Wolf

Posted via CB10
    05-18-14 02:00 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD