A nice app. Had it on my droid tablet and have purchased and installed on my Z10.

Will now order the wifi adapter.
    06-18-13 05:25 AM
    A great app. Been using it a long time on my android. Nice how you can fully customize the different type of gauges, even shape and colors to match your dash.
    06-18-13 09:38 AM
    COOL!

Note that the Android app ports fine but can't talk to Bluetooth adapters...
    06-18-13 10:32 AM
    BTW the problem with Bluetooth adapters is likely confined to the BB10 OS itself; it appears to pair with the ELM devices but doesn't support the generic serial byte profile, which is what those devices use. As such they're basically invisible to any app that wants to talk a byte-stream -- like Torque.
    06-18-13 01:09 PM
    06-18-13 03:35 PM
    It appears to be. I haven't bought one yet but probably will soon
    06-18-13 04:43 PM
    COOL!

Note that the Android app ports fine but can't talk to Bluetooth adapters...
    Maybe 10.2 will fix this with the new Android runtime????? Didn't have anything significant on my 10.2 wish list but I guess now I do.
    06-18-13 04:44 PM
    It's slated to be sorted out in 10.2 according to the developer site - bluetooth support should automatically 'start working' in the app when 10.2 is sent out to devices (though I haven't tested this, I'm informed that 10.2 now supports bluetooth for apps properly)
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-19-13 04:44 AM
    Anyone else having issues with trying to save a layout? I set one up for a "trip computer" to display everything my factory gauges dont... but the layout won't save properly. Using the app on my Playbook by the way with a Vgate Wifi adapter.

Posted with my Playbook via Tapatalk
    06-19-13 07:58 PM
    Hi!

Yes - There's an issue with some devices saving layouts (mostly to do with the playbook) - something that slipped through testing - I posted an update this morning to the app store that fixes it (unfortunately it has to get through blackberry's approval process before it's visible on their store and this may take a day or two)
    06-20-13 07:48 AM
    Hi question to the developer. When are the plugins ( i am particularly interested in the knock sensor) going to be available.

Posted via CB10
    06-20-13 09:33 AM
    Ah!

Plugins appear to work (I was happy that the track recorder plugin behaved properly, so that's one that will appear on there). The knock sensor and a few of the other plugins are managed by other developers - you'll need to contact those developers to see if they're willing to release on blackberry 10
    06-20-13 11:01 AM
    Hi!

Yes - There's an issue with some devices saving layouts (mostly to do with the playbook) - something that slipped through testing - I posted an update this morning to the app store that fixes it (unfortunately it has to get through blackberry's approval process before it's visible on their store and this may take a day or two)
    Great to hear! Thanks so much for your work

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    06-20-13 09:02 PM
    Its disappeared from app world, assume its because the update is coming
    06-21-13 01:26 PM
    I noticed that as well! Look forward to its return.

Now am I right in thinking that with 10.2 the app will utilise the bluetooth function of the phone to connect to the bluetooth built into your car? Or will it require a specific type of Bluetooth adapter?
    06-21-13 06:14 PM
    It requires an OBDII adapter that is plugged into the port. I may be wrong, but vehicles' built in bluetooth is generally only for hands free...

Posted with my Playbook via Tapatalk
    06-21-13 10:15 PM
    An adaptor is needed. Your cars bluetooth system will not work

Posted via CB10
    06-21-13 11:03 PM
    The torque app is finally here

BlackBerry World - Torque Pro OBD2

It needs a special WIFI adaptor for now until BB sort out there bluetooth issues with the android player.
    Great, but what is it? Some game involving a lever?!?
    06-21-13 11:09 PM
    Not sure if your joking but I'll bite

It's a powerful tool that allows your phone or tablet to get a wide variety of information from your cars ecu via the obd2 port and displays it on your device screen.

Air fuel ratios, boost pressure, knock, 0 - 60 times are only a very small portion of what it can measure u can check their website for more info.

Posted via CB10
    jjs6w likes this.
    06-22-13 06:34 AM
    If u have any interest in what you car is doing or how it's running it's a must have application. It can even read and I clear fault codes and check engine lights.

http://torque-bhp.com/

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 06:37 AM
    Hi all, just received my WiFi dongle and it works beautifully with the app.

On my old 2005 SAAB 9-5 it read the codes and all the dials work for the sensors available.

Why do all the leaves keep falling off my ECO tree dial....hee hee.

Happy days

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 08:18 AM
    Hi all, just received my WiFi dongle and it works beautifully with the app.

On my old 2005 SAAB 9-5 it read the codes and all the dials work for the sensors available.

Why do all the leaves keep falling off my ECO tree dial....hee hee.

Happy days

Posted via CB10
    Could you share with us where you got it please?

Thanks.
    06-22-13 08:28 AM
    Thanks for pointing out that it had been removed from the app world - that should /not/ have happened

BB have again denied approval of the update for Torque - unfortunately this is because their testing device/emulator did something different than the actual devices and didn't format the screen properly (despite it doing it correctly on a /real/ device).

Unfortunately when they denied the update, for some unfathomable reason, they also pulled the existing version as well, so it's effectively unavailable.

I've logged several tickets about this with their support (and another one just now, now I know the app has vanished from the app world altogether), however, they take a very long time indeed to do anything or even respond. Unfortunately I'm bound by their slowness at the moment (unlike other app stores)
    bungaboy likes this.
    06-23-13 07:54 AM
    The Torque app is finally here-img_00000273.png

Tweeted Alec Saunders, here's his reply.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy and niss63 like this.
    06-23-13 10:03 AM
    So the resolution is "coming soon"

PS. Piemmm: Thanks for bringing this to BlackBerry. I've used it on my android and it's a phenomenal app. Your work is to be commended. Worth far more than what you charge for a device that most people would have to pay 60 bucks plus to get done once at a garage.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    06-23-13 10:14 AM
159 1234 ...