The other day I was watching the Toronto news and they had a news story on the new Green P Parking app that would allow people to pay for parking through their cell phones.

I was disturbed when the reporter said that the app would be available for iPhone and Android but BlackBerry users would have to go through their web browser.

I don't live in Toronto, but for the many BlackBerry fans that I'm sure do reside in Toronto, would love to have the app included natively for BlackBerry.

I wonder if enough people emailed or contacted the people in charge for this if we could convince them to provide an app for us BlackBerry fans.

Not only for us, but to support a Canadian company!!

I have located the email to contact the parking authority if any of you would like to contact them regarding this app- greenpcs@toronto.ca
    05-09-14 10:08 AM
    I'm kind of surprised that they don't have a BlackBerry app being Toronto after all. Hmm. Yes I think everyone should email them.
    05-09-14 11:18 AM
    This isn't surprising. Many apps aren't (or aren't as yet) available for BB 10 as the user base is currently so small. On the other hand, the mobile page works great on the BB10 browser. An app isn't really needed, IMHO.
    05-09-14 11:19 AM