Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce you to an application that I have been working on for quite some time. With help from other developers I was finally able to release the first version of the application. Currently the app is available only for BlackBerry 10 smart phones, version 10.2 and up.

Todomate, is the first real-time collaboration task management application for BlackBerry 10.

Inspiration
    I have come across many task list applications that are either very good at being a task management app but poor at collaboration. Many task applications allow you to synchronize your task between your tablet, phone or pc. But TodoMate allows you to collaborate with other users in real-time. Collaboration is accomplished within the app, not via email or text.

Features include

� Creating a to-do list
    � Editing to-do lists
    � Deleting to-do list
    � Adding items to your to-do list
    � Deleting items from a to-do list
    � Marking items as completed
    � Users can also share their list with friends who have the application installed on their BlackBerry 10 smart phones
    � All actions preformed on a shared list will update in real-time across all devices sharing that list.

BBM and Data connection required.
    No user account required.

You can find it in BlackBerry World under the name - TodoMate

Suggestions

This is still a work in progress and the sky is the limit. I am open to suggestions to improve TodoMate and take it to the next level. If there are any features you feel should be included please feel free to contact me via pm or hit up the thread below.

I am also looking for beta testers to help test out newer versions before for they are released.

Social Media

Don�t foget to follow us on twitter @todomateapp - https://twitter.com/TodoMateApp
    wfubball and darkhawk like this.
    03-26-14 04:51 PM
    Wow! Shared via the app? Very cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lchampagnie likes this.
    03-26-14 06:27 PM
    Awesome app! Will get this when I get a hold of my mom's credit card again lol

I'm here if you need a Z10 tester
    Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.2141

Posted via CB10
    03-26-14 06:33 PM
    So far so good. My wife and I are using it now. Great job

Posted via CB10
    lchampagnie likes this.
    03-28-14 01:03 PM
    Good idea - we don't have many apps like this that aren't subscription based. Is it dependent on any server for operation?
    lchampagnie likes this.
    03-28-14 05:48 PM
    Glad you're enjoying the app. Please let me know if there are any other features you would like to see in it.
    03-30-14 12:02 PM
    Good idea - we don't have many apps like this that aren't subscription based. Is it dependent on any server for operation?
    Thanks, I thought something like this would be great. yes there is some server back end to the app.
    03-30-14 12:03 PM
    well this is the app i have been asking berry for for years
    I will likely get this real soon! reviews are good too, so thats a big help.
    normally i would wait for a sale but... too excited
    04-08-14 11:32 AM
    Thanks, I'm glad you like the idea. I have a lot more features coming as this is only version 1.0. Please keep in mind that others must have the app installed in order for you to use the collaboration feature.
    darkhawk likes this.
    04-08-14 03:49 PM
    Ya that sounds fair! Both to have it! Both need bbm to use bbm
    04-08-14 05:57 PM
    Just bought the app for me and my wife, we love it but the first thing she asked me was "will I get notified when you change anything?".

Would be great if you added this feature! Thanks and keep up the good work!

Posted via CB10
    04-08-14 06:12 PM
    Hay got the app going.
    Not bad.
    My only suggestion is a more open format notepad! If I make a list but it's all on another email it would be easier to copy paste a block of text then entering it.
    I see this app as a Todo list app so list it is, and it works great!
    Just I would love an open block for other reasons. Say I already got a list emails I could just copy a whole list into it as one note.

Thanks keep it up love the app so far for what it does!
    04-09-14 09:15 AM