03-24-14 10:29 AM
234 ... 678910
tools
    Just an FYI for the Mysophobes out there. You do not have to place your phone against the Payment terminal. Simply hovering it close to it will do the trick. Tap to pay is a not a necessity. Hover to pay works just fine.

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 10:41 PM
    Also, for it to work , don't move it too fast. Hover it over and wait. Works the same way as with credit card

Posted via CB10
    12-19-13 11:05 PM
    For those having a tough time navigating to the pay screen, you should need to go into settings and set the home screen as Tim Card. That way whenever you open the app it opens directly to the Tim card and all you have to do is touch "pay now" and lay the phone on the terminal. Simple as that. I'm five for five on payments, including two drive though payments and four different stores.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy likes this.
    12-20-13 08:29 PM
    For those having a tough time navigating to the pay screen, you should need to go into settings and set the home screen as Tim Card. That way whenever you open the app it opens directly to the Tim card and all you have to do is touch "pay now" and lay the phone on the terminal. Simple as that. I'm five for five on payments, including two drive though payments and four different stores.

Posted via CB10
    I am going to have to visit Vancouver sometime soon just to experience this!
    12-20-13 10:01 PM
    My first try failed today on a Q10, i tapped Pay Now and it started to show updating transaction, but the guy told me it is declined, I was connected to a mobile hot spot instead of cellular network. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 06:47 PM
    My first try failed today on a Q10, i tapped Pay Now and it started to show updating transaction, but the guy told me it is declined, I was connected to a mobile hot spot instead of cellular network. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    I had the same problem this morning too.. I wonder if there was an issue on the Timi's side. You don't need to be connected to data to use the app, just to update your card balance and reload/merge cards.

Posted via CB10
    12-21-13 09:19 PM
    Great App, eh?

Tim Hortons TimmyMe app updated! IT IS SWEET!-bbm_bob_doug_mckenzie.jpg
    12-21-13 10:06 PM
    Ok. Will try again hopefully it will work next time.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 01:54 PM
    Did you tell him you were paying with a Tim Card? I had one transaction for which the sales clerk selected debit card instead of Tim Card by mistake, and my phone showed "updating balance" but the transaction didn't complete. Then the clerk realised their mistake and cancelled the transaction and did it again properly with Tim Card selected as the payment method.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 04:37 PM
    I understand that. I have all that done, but what's the call on timmies end? Do you tell them your using a time card and scan your phone? Cause I tried today it didn't work maybe she thought I was going to use credit card and maybe inputted Credit card on there end

Posted via CB10
    I tried today as well and it look like it worked, but the payment was declined.
    12-22-13 08:42 PM
    Exactly same thing happened to me, on my 2nd try. I told the person it is Tim Card payment, I tapped and it showed updating balance but then she said it is declined. Not sure what exactly is the issue. Do we have to call Rogers?

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:50 PM
    Exactly same thing happened to me, on my 2nd try. I told the person it is Tim Card payment, I tapped and it showed updating balance but then she said it is declined. Not sure what exactly is the issue. Do we have to call Rogers?

Posted via CB10
    Why Rogers?
    12-24-13 10:00 AM
    Is it NFC issue on SW image or Tim's?

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 01:09 PM
    I used it today. Worked no problem. I'm also on rogers.Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803

Posted via CB10
    12-24-13 10:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hold it a bit longer on the terminal and it will work. Just like you would do with a credit card

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 10:36 AM
    Didn't work for me today either.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 01:21 PM
    Used it 3 times in the past two days, no problems

Posted via CB10
    12-31-13 09:16 PM

Posted via CB10
    Same thing with me the last 5 times I tried. Worked fine for a couple weeks and now same declined message every time. I stopped using it due to looking like an *****.

Posted via CB10
    Davidro1 likes this.
    01-12-14 11:59 PM
    Same thing with me the last 5 times I tried. Worked fine for a couple weeks and now same declined message every time. I stopped using it due to looking like an *****. I did hold it on the scanner long enough to hear the beep.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 12:01 AM
    Taking a break from this app. Nothing really healthy to eat at Timmy's unfortunately. But it's been a wild ride. Good work to the developer(s).

Who'd a thunk it that a coffee chain could develop a better mobile payment app then a bank (CIBC).

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 11:51 PM
    This app needs to use BlackBerry maps instead of its own map.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 09:43 AM
    This app needs to use BlackBerry maps instead of its own map.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah what's with the Timmy map anyway? Anyone know its source? It's not the most satisfying map experience at all in my opinion.
    01-14-14 10:56 AM
    The app didn't work, at a third Tim Horton store. Three out of three.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 04:32 AM
    I love this app.

I've used this at every Tim Hortons location I've been to.
    01-26-14 02:34 PM
    Many things to fix, Tim:
    1. Express it clearly, that some locations DON'T take the Mobile TimCard App as payment.
    2. Map these OTHER Tim Horton locations too.
    (the ones that Don't take the Mobile TimCard App as payment)
    because I open the App in order to find out where to go, not
    where to go that happens to take the TimCard App as payment mode.
    3. Get a better map. Use the native map app.
    4. Fix your opening screen -- do not make it say "Register"
    if I'm already registered. That is like me asking my partner what her
    name is, every morning when I wake up.
    02-02-14 09:55 AM
234 ... 678910