Can anyone recommend an application that will take a backup of my Contacts, and on the restore will keep all the Contact Groups that I have defined?

I have Fire Chest Backup, but that doesn't keep the Groups, and it messes up the Contacts on restore

And bonus points if it doesn't screw up all the linked contacts (I'd really love a program that will just collapse all the linked contacts in to one, so we don't have to worry about de-linking... does that exist too?)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    03-17-14 10:59 AM
    I don't know of any that does groups. For regular backup and restore of non-group contacts, get "Contact X" from BlackBerry World. It is a paid app and works like a charm. I have had no problems with it backing up and restoring though I had to relink a few contacts.
    03-17-14 11:36 AM
    Ok. Looking into supporting contact groups...will take a few days of research and testing.
    loyalIND, RIMnRIM and lcgoldman like this.
    03-17-14 12:33 PM
    I don't know of any that does groups. For regular backup and restore of non-group contacts, get "Contact X" from BlackBerry World. It is a paid app and works like a charm. I have had no problems with it backing up and restoring though I had to relink a few contacts.
    I got contactX and don't know what the heck it's backing up. I use the vzw app that does that.
    03-17-14 12:46 PM
    Ok. Looking into supporting contact groups...will take a few days of research and testing.
    That would be awesome... thank you :O)
    03-17-14 03:00 PM
    I got contactX and don't know what the heck it's backing up. I use the vzw app that does that.
    Which Verizon app is that? I get a reminder weekly some some verizon thingie but it keeps suggesting I have 300 or so contacts but I don't. I've been afraid to commit to it since I fear it will double my contacts. So it works?
    03-17-14 04:46 PM
    Which Verizon app is that? I get a reminder weekly some some verizon thingie but it keeps suggesting I have 300 or so contacts but I don't. I've been afraid to commit to it since I fear it will double my contacts. So it works?
    Backup plus contacts. It was n my phone when I got it.
    03-17-14 09:22 PM
    Backup plus contacts. It was n my phone when I got it.
    Yes, that's the one. I get a weekly notice about a backup and then snooze it for a day or two. Then open it and it wants to sync more contacts than I THINK I have and I abort it.

Here goes nothing or "How I got screwed by Backup Plus!!!"

edited to add: Well, it ran but then after 100% is said "can't verify account" or something like that. It says "Failed" on Last Sync.
    03-17-14 09:32 PM
    Yes, that's the one. I get a weekly notice about a backup and then snooze it for a day or two. Then open it and it wants to sync more contacts than I THINK I have and I abort it.

Here goes nothing or "How I got screwed by Backup Plus!!!"

edited to add: Well, it ran but then after 100% is said "can't verify account" or something like that. It says "Failed" on Last Sync.
    Well dang. Has worked well for me but I only have 60 contacts. I starting using that as I did a backup with link and tried a restore that wouldn't. I have no faith in link being trusted.
    03-18-14 07:51 AM
    Is there possible to backup one specific app not total phone
    Like androi
    I want to backup bar file not apk

BHiNDER

BHiNDER
    03-18-14 09:15 AM
    BUMP!

I really want to do a factory reset and reinstall my OS... but I don't want to fubar my contacts nor have to set up some Groups again. I have a few groups set up... some with over 20 contacts... I don't want to leave anyone out if I have to recreate it.

Please tell me there's something that will save my Groups at least.

Thanks in advance.
    03-22-14 04:20 PM
    Try MAX CONTACT MANAGER. May B it ll work.

BHiNDER
    03-25-14 09:01 AM
    Try MAX CONTACT MANAGER. May B it ll work.

BHiNDER
    Thanks. I contacted the author to ask of it handles Contact Groups. I will report back when I get a reply.

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 10:34 AM
    I haven't received a reply yet.

Posted via CB10
    03-29-14 08:15 PM
    U didnt get any reply? Im very interested with this too

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 11:40 AM
    U didnt get any reply? Im very interested with this too

Posted via CB10
    On waiting with baited (bated?) breath.

Posted via CB10