Does anyone know of a good home budgeting app? I'm looking for a simple one.

With the following functions if possible.

You add your net monthly income, and the you add personalized expenses (the one I just got has a few set ones only). What would be great is if you can have it display everything, your free money and all expenses, in a pie chart or something, though that isn't a necessity.

Does anyone know of a good app with these functions?

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 09:29 AM
    Mint.com.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-14 11:42 PM
    Have you looked at myaccountant? http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ode=US&lang=en

Sent from my  using Tapatalk
    02-16-14 11:46 PM
    You can also try Check.

02-16-14 11:46 PM
    Have you tried Money Plus? It let's you create your own accounts, payees, categories, recurring payments/deposits, etc. There's no pie charts, but there are nice bar graphs to look at

Are there any good personal budget apps?-img_00001503.png

Posted via CB10
    02-17-14 01:10 AM
    02-17-14 11:10 AM
    Can somebody advise me on which of these apps would best support the following budgeting scenario:

I don't like setting up automatic transfers from my bank account to various regularly recurring payees (e.g. heating, electricity, etc.), since I'm always worried I don't have sufficient money in the account (tight budget!). So I set up recurring reminders in the BB Calendar of when these bills are due and their approximate base amount, and I can then choose the day to pay them before the due date, knowing full well at that point that there is sufficient funds in the bank account. Usually the actual amount paid varies each month from the base amount set in the recurrent amount.

So any budgeting app that allowed setting up recurrent payments would have to allow me to adjust the actual amount I just paid in a completed transaction, without changing the recurrent amount I have already set, and the amounts in any current overview and projections of my current monthly budget would have to reflect bills I have already paid as well as the bills I've yet to pay that particular month.

My budgeting and record keeping is rather simple-minded (I'm not an accountant) and I currently do it week-by-week, month-by-month, but I really don't have a good overview of where I am, and an app on my Z10 might help me to do that and reduce stress levels, as well as give me a good accounting of what I actually spend in different categories.

Any suggestions?
    02-17-14 01:03 PM
    This scenario should be possible in Money Plus.

Essentially you create regular scheduled transaction (recurring) in Money Plus (for each bill) and set it for approximate amount.

By going to the "Scheduled" tab you will be able to see all upcoming bills due. (see sample scree shot below)

Are there any good personal budget apps?-budget.png

Once they get posted to your respective accounts you can the go and edit the amount posted (if different from the scheduled).

In the future we will add feature where your scheduled transactions will also show up in BlackBerry calendar with reminders but for now you need to open Money Plus and go to Scheduled tab to see whats due when.

Hope this helps with the scenario you described.
    02-19-14 11:50 AM
    Check out Quick Money in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/20485878

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by cuong48d; 05-16-15 at 09:01 AM.
    05-11-15 11:23 PM
    Have you looked at myaccountant? http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ode=US&lang=en

This.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-15 07:43 AM
    I use the Android version of YNAB via Snap. Syncs well with my desktop via Wi-Fi, and I think Dropbox works as well but I don't use that.
    05-12-15 08:24 AM
    How long before this feature is added? I have Money Plus, but currently use YNAB, which is great... cost $60.
    This scenario should be possible in Money Plus.

In the future we will add feature where your scheduled transactions will also show up in BlackBerry calendar with reminders but for now you need to open Money Plus and go to Scheduled tab to see whats due when.
    05-12-15 08:31 AM
    How long before this feature is added? I have Money Plus, but currently use YNAB, which is great... cost $60.
    You paid too much... $18 on Steam sales.
    05-13-15 07:33 AM