Just wanted to write the same thing. I had some issues with loading gifs and stickers. With plus there aren't any problems. The overall performance on the Classic seems to be a bit quicker as well. Still, I wish there'd be a fully native client. I just don't like how new messages are showing in the hub – two clicks to see the full message.

Posted via CB10
    One solution I found is to set a key as a shortcut and instead of selecting the notification you can just hit a key within the HUB that is not used by the HUB when in it and it will just open the app. When you do this you have the notifications in the HUB greyd out but they remain as a history of that notification. Works pretty well this way for me.
    11-21-17 06:00 PM
    I don't have IM social manager installed. The only solution for me was to install 4.4.2 version of the app. But anyway, thx evryone who responded.
    11-25-17 05:57 PM
    Hello to community.
    Have anybody tried iTelegram 10 from BBW? As I understand it is an andoid port, isn't it?
    02-22-18 10:23 AM
    Hello to community.
    Have anybody tried iTelegram 10 from BBW? As I understand it is an andoid port, isn't it?
    Yes, its just an android port. I have not tried it because you can basically get the same thing here: https://f-droid.org/packages/org.telegram.messenger/ for free. This is the app I use in my Passport and it works ok. You can install directly from the page or you can install from the F-Droid Store app link on that page also. In addition this version of Telegram is described here as: "Several proprietary parts were removed from the original Telegram client,
    including Google Play Services for the location services, HockeySDK for
    self-updates and push notifications through Google Cloud Messaging. Location
    sharing functionality is restored using OpenStreetMap."
    02-22-18 10:49 AM
    I'm not able to install on a Z30 after installing successfully on my Passport. I've tried multiple apk's. Could it be a permissions for Android apps issue?

Posted via CB10
    03-09-18 03:02 PM
    Does the newest version supports "Hub messages"? At least now there is not only a notification about a new messages, but you can see part of the message, even before clicking on it.
    03-19-18 01:58 PM
81 ... 234