Ha!

Together with the releasse of the TeamViewer 10 Beta, TeamViewer also released a BB10 App in BB World!!!! link

Sadly BlackBerry World says it�s not available for my device even though it says all BB10 models, all carriers and my country is listed ... I think it may require 10.3.x. BlackBerry, please hurry up on releasing 10.3.1 officially for Z10!!!!

Also, reading the reviews seems like it is not native, boo... it is quite a welcomed addition though as at least they are now acknowledging BlackBerry! plus this probably has a bunch of tweaks to work better than the straight android app which crashes often...
    Last edited by Lumute; 11-04-14 at 12:26 PM.
    AnimalPak200 likes this.
    11-04-14 11:24 AM
    Awesome,.. downloading now.
    11-04-14 11:29 AM
    Yeah, it's pretty much the exact same as the android app, which has been working on BB10 devices for a long time now. In fact it installed over the android version I already had on the Passport.
    11-04-14 11:31 AM
    Yeah, it's pretty much the exact same as the android app, which has been working on BB10 devices for a long time now. In fact it installed over the android version I already had on the Passport.
    mmm, hopefully they did some QA and tweaks and didn't just put the raw android app in BB World, I use the Android one on a daily basis and it does have some issues, works well for the most part but crashes every so often, or the connection gets hung requiring you to disconnect and reconnect... then again, I have never used it on an Android device, maybe these are problems of the app in general and not related to the BB Android RunTime?, or maybe only now with 10.3 the BB Android Runtime is good enough to run it without thouse issues and that is why they require it? who knows...

In any case, same or not, native or not, it is now officially supported and available on BB World which is great! their logo can now be officially added to the list of supported and available apps...
    11-04-14 12:20 PM
    mmm, hopefully they did some QA and tweaks and didn't just put the raw android app in BB World, I use the Android one on a daily basis and it does have some issues, works well for the most part but crashes every so often, or the connection gets hung requiring you to disconnect and reconnect... then again, I have never used it on an Android device, maybe these are problems of the app in general and not related to the BB Android RunTime?, or maybe only now with 10.3 the BB Android Runtime is good enough to run it without thouse issues and that is why they require it? who knows...

In any case, same or not, native or not, it is now officially supported and available on BB World which is great! their logo can now be officially added to the list of supported and available apps...
    Seems like they did make some tweaks in the UI. It's working fine, so hopefully they also tweaked some things under the hood.

I'm just glad someone in their team now has a BlackBerry 10 device to test on.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 03:34 PM
    Sweet downloading now..

Z30 Beast on Roids..C00463C72
    11-04-14 08:14 PM
    This maybe an android port but I'm pretty sure they have made changes to it.

To support BlackBerry I tend to install the BBW versions of these ports even though same are not as updated as the play store versions.

This app runs so smooth it feels like native.

If this is a sample of things to come then I'm okay with androids apps flooding BBW.

The only thing they have to sort out as android ports is concerned are hub integration, permission control and push notifications.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-14 03:28 AM