Hey folks, as some of you may or may not know I'm a pretty big Doctor Who fan and as such when I'm not busy with Mobile Nations stuff I also run a small Doctor Who site. To go along with that site, I now have a brand spanking new BlackBerry 10 app for those who don't wish to actually read the site through a web browser. It was made in no small part with the help of OpensourceBB and CrackBerry Forums member Jeremy Duke and for that, I'm quite thankful. If Doctor Who is your thing then by all means, have a look. Download the app, follow the channel and enjoy! Of course, it's a FREE app as well. Thanks!

05-30-14 02:18 PM
    Need a good Tardis ring tone or a sonic screwdriver app.....
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-30-14 02:23 PM
    Need a good Tardis ring tone or a sonic screwdriver app.....
    I might be able to whip up a sonic app, I have a simple Dalek one already. - Dalek! - BlackBerry World
    05-30-14 02:24 PM
    awesome Chris!
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-30-14 02:26 PM
    Wooooo Whooooo!

The TARDIS Team - An app (and site) for Doctor Who Fans!-tumblr_inline_moc8pokxa01qz4rgp.gif
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-30-14 03:12 PM
    Love your bbm channel. Does this app have anything the channel doesn't? Btw... Rose is my favorite companion.

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-30-14 06:56 PM
    Sweeeet. I'm a long time Dr Who fan from when we got cable and could get the PBS channel from Scranton up here in NY who had entire episodes of Dr Who on the weekend. Favorite is Tom Baker. But I also never saw the ones before him. I'm currently watching William Hartnell with the intent of watching every available and reconstructed episode from beginning to....hard to say end since it will be picking up again in August with a new Dr.
    Booted up my old Amiga 1200 a few days ago and while looking through the machine I had a Dr Who encyclopedia I had installed back in the 90s still on its hard drive.
    Have all the Sonic Screwdrivers in a display on my desk in the office. Wife looks at me funny when I get all excited when they released the new ones.
    Have no Tardis in my living room. Wife would kill me.
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-30-14 07:43 PM
    Love your bbm channel. Does this app have anything the channel doesn't? Btw... Rose is my favorite companion.

Posted via CB10
    The channel is limited, the app however is not. It has the full articles from the site vs. a snippet of what's on the site that I generally post to the channel. I'm going to be ramping up more content as well which channels won't allow me to share so, the app is good to have in addition to following the channel.
    05-30-14 10:40 PM
    Good luck with the app, Bla1ze. (one of those sitting in the dark that has never seen a single episode while friends talk on and on about it!)
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-31-14 08:33 AM
    The channel is limited, the app however is not. It has the full articles from the site vs. a snippet of what's on the site that I generally post to the channel. I'm going to be ramping up more content as well which channels won't allow me to share so, the app is good to have in addition to following the channel.
    I'm sold. Downloading now. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    05-31-14 11:11 AM
    Terrific Bla1ze! (Sonic Screwdriver on Snap from Morphet Studios is a good one)

Posted via CB10
    Bla1ze likes this.
    06-01-14 07:21 AM
    Good luck with the app, Bla1ze. (one of those sitting in the dark that has never seen a single episode while friends talk on and on about it!)
    You should totally watch it. Seriously.

..Are you watching yet?
    FF22 likes this.
    06-03-14 01:22 AM
    You should totally watch it. Seriously.

..Are you watching yet?
    How many years ago should I start? While I'm OLD, I think the show started after my birth!
    06-03-14 08:20 AM