Hey Guys,

I remember when tapatalk got released on the legacy devices. I loved it to read my forums.
    They even helped develop the CB app if I'm not mistaken which was some kind of adapted tapatalk app.

But when you look at it now the CB10 app has surpassed them in every way. It works fluently, wellshaped, perfect to read the CB forum and its free.
    Tapatalk 2 for BB10 (android port) is laggy, crashes a lot and I paid 2.69� for it.

I hope they're working on a native version because I feel like I've been ripped off. If they dont plan on making a native version I want a refund.
    What do you guys think?
    05-21-13 10:15 AM
    I still use it from time to time and don't have any issues with it. There are two things I like about Tapatalk over the CB10 app:

1) It has the ability to send and receive PMs - something that is lacking in the CB10 app.

2) I can access all of the Mobile Nations sites. I get it that the CB10 app is just for the CrackBerry site, but I do visit the other sites from time to time.

I like the fact that the blogs are part of the CB10 app, and hopefully they get better image viewing in posts, and add PM support. It's just nice to have options.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 10:44 AM
    I found Tapatalk2 as if it is sideloaded from android since fonts are very small and no option to change it. even, it doesn't take system font. because of font, I had to unstall and continuing with CB10. I am waiting it to be released as native one.
    05-21-13 10:49 AM
    I wonder if there are even plans to release a native one?
    Until then, I am using the CB app. And yes there are shortcomings, but at least its not a sideload. I'm not doing sideloads unless I absolutely have to...
    05-21-13 02:11 PM
    I feel the exact same way. Like its a sideloaded app. Font sucks and the overall feel is just choppy

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 08:44 PM
    I rather not use Tapatalk then use the crap that it is today on BB.
    05-22-13 04:35 AM
    Lets hope they release a native app soon. Gonna delete this piece of crap.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 09:29 AM