Hello everybody,

Few days ago, a post was made on the news how we finally have access to Tango on BB10

Tango Messenger comes to BlackBerry 10 | CrackBerry.com

I look on the store but nowhere to be found. I scanned the code and it found it saying "Unavailable for this device"

How come since it's supposed to be working on BB10 ? Anyone knows how to put in on my Q10 ? I really need it asap as i live in switzerland but will be going to the usa for 3 weeks and already bought a prepaid simcard with internet included but no bis so i will have to use my Q10 and to make international calls to my family and other tango (since we dont have viber yet) is the best..

Thank you for your help
    03-12-14 10:52 AM
    The article does say it was only released for all-touch BB10 devices unfortunately.

If everyone downloads BBM on their devices, you could use BBM Voice for calls over Wi-Fi (or data).

Otherwise you could try installing the Android app on your Q10. Are you on OS 10.2.1?
    03-12-14 11:02 AM
    What do they mean by "all-touch BB10 devices unfortunately. " ? Isnt the Q10 a touch device too ?

I tried with the android app but it would crash everytime i try to place a call so i deleted it.. And about bbm, my friends don't have blackberries so it will be hard, they're all on iphone. I need an app that can call over the wifi between blackberry and iphone basically..
    03-12-14 11:25 AM
    What do they mean by "all-touch BB10 devices unfortunately. " ? Isnt the Q10 a touch device too ?

I tried with the android app but it would crash everytime i try to place a call so i deleted it.. And about bbm, my friends don't have blackberries so it will be hard, they're all on iphone. I need an app that can call over the wifi between blackberry and iphone basically..
    Normally people mean devices that have a big screen as full touch, devices that lack a physical keyboard
    Only method of text input is the screen then

BBM has been available for iOS and Android since October last year and has been updated with Voice calling about a month ago. Tell them to give it a try

https://global.blackberry.com/bbm/en.html

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by eldricho; 03-12-14 at 01:12 PM.
    03-12-14 11:27 AM
    Download talkray ( android apk version ) but it's so good more than viber and tango

Posted via CB10 - Q5
    03-12-14 11:48 AM

BBM is available for iOS and Android now. The latest update allows for cross-platform BBM Voice calls using data / Wi-Fi.
    03-12-14 12:05 PM
    I have 10.2 on my Q10, how do I install Tango! Please help me! God bless you mate!

Posted via Q10
    03-19-14 04:56 PM