With the latest beta version, I can not log in to my pebble account

Posted via CB10
    09-30-15 11:23 AM
    With the latest beta version, I can not log in to my pebble account

Posted via CB10
    Beta version of T2W? Are you in the beta group?
    09-30-15 08:10 PM
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-15 10:11 PM
    This morning when I opened the beta, it went to the login screen and now all is good

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 08:00 AM
    I've put some more thoughts in the Connection Drops I'm having since the latest update and I came to think it's not so much the connectivity that has changed, but the "Reconnect" function that has broken entirely.

Normally I had about 10 drops during the day, although 9 out of those 10 drops where automagically reconnected by the feature you've created. Since this feature broke in the latest update, it seems like it's dropping the connection a lot more then before. Although it seems like it's just not reconnecting it.
    10-01-15 08:01 AM
    Yes.

Posted via CB10
    Any way to get me into the beta group?
    10-01-15 03:56 PM
    I made a donation to the developer back when there was only a free version. He invited me. And then I paid for the pro. Support the development teams and they will make good stuff for us

Posted via CB10
    10-01-15 10:42 PM
    Any way to pair using the LE connection?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 12:07 AM
    Any chance anyone else notice that when emails come in, when it comes accross the watch it automatically shows it as read in the hub, is there anyway to disable that? Not a big deal if it cant
    10-02-15 10:01 AM
    Press and hold the message icon and disable 'Mark as read'
    achiquitachaser likes this.
    10-02-15 10:16 AM
    Some news:

I have just sent an update for review. It contains the following
    - improved bluetooth implementation: endless reconnection attempts, which has been very stable in the betatest
    - an optional headless mode for notifications (can be enabled via the settings page). If the UI is closed, only the basic notifications (sms/email/calls) and music control will work. Active watchfaces/-apps will only work if the UI is open, the same goes for further memory intense features like the timeline
    - Hub2watch is also supported in headless mode and Blaq is able to send Twitter notifications to the Pebble (although I don't know if that feature is already published)
    - my personal advice: enable the HL mode only if you are really a HL enthusiast. The user experience is much better with the 'normal' mode as more features are working
    10-02-15 10:22 AM
    Only because you mentioned timeline support (which I know is intended for Pebble Time users, so please don't everyone start jumping on me) do you know, or have you heard anything in relation to when timeline will be coming to the Original Pebble and Pebble Steel? I know they mentioned it would be supported initially but I haven't heard anything since.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 11:56 AM
    Only because you mentioned timeline support (which I know is intended for Pebble Time users, so please don't everyone start jumping on me) do you know, or have you heard anything in relation to when timeline will be coming to the Original Pebble and Pebble Steel? I know they mentioned it would be supported initially but I haven't heard anything since.

Posted via CB10
    I think they said this year. But with pebble that'll probably be late (if I'm even remembering correctly in the first place)

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 01:32 PM
    I think they said the Pebble Time firmware for Pebble Classic would be at the end of the summer...
    10-03-15 02:00 PM
    Hi,

at first thanks for this great app. I have only two questions:

"Get me out" and Misfit doesn't work with talk2watch pro. What can I do? Is this an error of talk2watch? 'Get me out' works only with the android pebble time app.

Cheers Bj�rn
    10-03-15 02:56 PM
    At first I was like cool a new version of Talk 2 Watch Pro coming soon. Then when I read that it works HL for music and Hub2Watch, I can't wait for it to go live.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 08:15 AM
    Wow! Many thanks for continuing to improve this app. Can't wait for the new version to come out.

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 03:11 PM
    Blaq is able to send Twitter notifications to the Pebble (although I don't know if that feature is already published)
    It has been enabled in public available BlackBerry Beta Zone (Available trough Beta Zone App in BlackBerry World). Although as opposed to your Twitter integration it won't support any Retweet options.

Will you be able to mark your "Disconnect" Notifications as read, cause back in the days when Reconnecting still worked, there could be around 10 bell icons in my hub with disconnect notices and reconnection attempts.
    lyricidal likes this.
    10-05-15 06:03 AM
    How about Pebble Time Round? Shall it be supported? Im thinking about getting one for my gf.
    10-05-15 07:52 AM
    How about Pebble Time Round? Shall it be supported? Im thinking about getting one for my gf.
    Unknown, but I hope so as I was thinking of getting one for my wife as well

Posted via CB10
    10-05-15 12:42 PM
    Unknown, but I hope so as I was thinking of getting one for my wife as well

Posted via CB10
    Let's wait and see. I don't think the soft is so different. Probably just different graphics in ui!

Sent using magic...
    10-05-15 03:24 PM
    As far as I know there aren't any real GUI challenges from Talk2Watch, it just send a sms (for example for the connection status, text messages, tweets, e-mail, all hook on the same API call (at least that's my finding) or incoming call hook to the watch which will be handled by the watch itself and such basic features will sure be available I suppose.

Something like Hub2Watch depends on the available space and the dev must create a new layout / theme to align all things to fit te screen.

Posted from my BlackBerry Passport
    10-05-15 03:57 PM
    You are right - most functions are independent of the watch model. However, there are still some (javascript, app installations, firmware updates) , which require information about the hardware.

Posted via CB10
    JunkieXP likes this.
    10-06-15 12:23 AM
    Headless update just now in BlackBerry world. Nice one
    Talk2Watch - an advanced Pebble BlackBerry 10 app-img_20151006_220510.png

Posted via CB10
    axllebeer likes this.
    10-06-15 04:09 PM
    Going to get it now. At least for me if I accidentally close the new version of the app the basics will still go strong.

Thanks Dev!

Posted from my Q10 via the power of "Q"
    10-06-15 04:48 PM
2,357 ... 7374757677 ...