My wife just got a new Key2 and I am trying to transfer her calendar that is on her Q10 to the Key2. My plan is to get it into Outlook on her laptop (Win10) and then sync to her Google account. I have been able to use Link to sync, but only part of the entries in her calendar came into Outlook. Upon exploring further, she ended up having 2 BB Link accounts when she switched laptops a few years ago. Unfortunately, most of the entries are under the account for her old pc and that pc is no longer functioning! Is there a way to get the data off of the device when it is under an BB Link account we can't access via the original pc?

To summarize:
    On device (Q10 with BB10), there are 2 BB Link accounts that have calendar events: CRLAPTOP & HAININGLT-PC

I can sync the CRLAPTOP events using the pc CRLAPTOP was created to Outlook.

However, most events are in the HAININGLT-PC account on the device. That laptop is no longer functioning. Is there a way to sync this data without having that pc?
    01-28-19 01:06 PM
    Perhaps I'm missing something, but why not just sign into the other account with the existing working laptop? Or is the Outlook you're referring to a local sync only on that busted computer?
    01-28-19 02:22 PM
    I am trying to figure out how to access the other account. From what I understand, when you use Link, it sets up a device account for that specific device for that specific pc (i.e. CRLAPTOP). If you take the same device and sync with another pc, it sets up a unique account for that pc and device (i.e. HAININGLT-PC). When you look on the device, you can see both BB-Link accounts. However, when I am on the working laptop (CRLAPTOP), that is the only data that will flow to that pc. I need a way to access the data in the HAININGLT-PC account and so far, the only thing I have been able to find is I need the other computer to be up and running which it is not. The other option may be to go into every entry (probably over 1k entries) and change the account they are assigned to, but I really don't want to go down that path if possible.
    01-28-19 03:24 PM
    Calendar settings/general has ICS Export iCalendar version 1.0 and 2.0. Can you just export the file from the phone and import it to the new Calendar with a Web Browser?

Posted via CB10
    01-29-19 01:21 AM
    thanks...I will have to look and see if that will work.
    01-29-19 10:59 PM