Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 Devices

We are glad to announce Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10.

Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-promotionalfinal-custom-2-.png

Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-getatbbworld300.png

Description :

Now with SD Card support and Auto Sync of iTunes songs,Playlists, Podcasts and Videos !! Just follow 4 easy steps and all of your iTunes songs,Playlists, Podcasts and Videos of PC will be created and synched with phone's SD card or Internal memory automatically.If any new song,Playlist,Podcast or Video is added on Windowscomputer,Sync My iTunes will automatically detect it and it will be copied and synched with BlackBerry� 10 Phone also.But wait. This is only one of the various features offered by Sync My iTunes.Sync My iTunes offers heavy customization to the iTunes Sync Process.You will have 100% control over what you want to sync and what you don't.If you do not want to sync every music or playlist,you can sync selected songs or Playlists as per your requirements.Not only this,it also syncs the Videos and Podcasts. What more? It also detects the internal Playlists of iTunes and Syncs them to your BlackBerry� 10 Phone.Even with these many features,It is available at a very reasonable price.

Below are the features of Sync My iTunes:

a) Auto Sync of iTunes songs,Playlists,Videos and Podcasts.Just connect your device and your media will be automatically synched with the Blackberry 10 device. There is no need to even click a button.
    b) Now supports SD card also ! You can sync music to either SD card or to the Phone memory as per the requirements.
    c) Sync Wirelessly using Wi-Fi ! No wires at all.
    d) Wired connection is also supported.
    e) Sync any Playlist which is present on iTunes.All playlists on your iTunes will be created in BlackBerry� 10 Phone also !
    f) Sync selected songs from Playlist or the entire Playlist.
    g) Sync internal playlists of iTunes like "My Top Rated","Recently Added","Recently Played","Top 25 most Played"!
    h) Sync Entire Music collection at Once.Now it supports Podcasts also.
    i) Sync Selected songs from the Music selection
    j) You can even Play the selected songs before the sync to ensure that what you are selecting is correct.
    k) Resume Syncing from the last left song.
    l) Auto Categorization of Music in the respective directories of BlackBerry� 10 Phone.
    m) Inbuilt mechanism to skip the file which is already Synched before and is present on BlackBerry� 10 Phone.
    n) Inbuilt volume control.
    o) Improved mechanism for faster transfer rates.
    p) Enhanced user interface. e.g. The animated progress bar
    q) It can sync DRM free videos.For example if you have a MP4 video song ,that could be synched to BlackBerry� 10 Phone.

iTunes contains various internal playlists for example : 90's Music,Classical Music,Music Videos,My Top rated,Recently added,Top 25 Most Played and etc. These playlists can also be synched and these playlists can be created on BlackBerry� 10 Phone using Sync My iTunes!

Below are some screenshots

Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-screen1.png

Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-screen3.png

Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-screen4.png

Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-right_click.png

Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-auto_sync_capture.png

Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-playlists.png

Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-advancedsync.jpg

Notes :

Sync My iTunes contains two programs.One program runs on BlackBerry� 10 Phone.The second program runs on windows computer/laptop.The windows server program can be downloaded from Downloads

Please Note :

a) The server program is available for Windows only.
    b)The Auto Sync feature is presently available for Windows only.
    c) You should remove DRM from your media.Sync My iTunes does not sync DRM protected media.There are plenty of methods available to remove DRM.
    d) We have the help pages available online as well. Help FAQ
    e) If you are not able to open the application after installing then please delete the application and reinstall it from Blackberry world. To do this ,longs press the icon and after that click on the delete symbol that appears.Then install it again from Blackberry World. Also,the app needs access to Shared Files.Hence make sure you have given that permission.(from Settings � Security & Privacy � Application Permissions- Sync My iTunes -Shared Files access � ON)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	getatbbworld300.png 
Views:	1308 
Size:	13.3 KB 
ID:	192976

Price - 2.99 USD

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home
    Help Page : Help
    FAQ : FAQ
    Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Runis...71167123025823
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/RunisoftLtd
    YouTube : RunisoftLtd - YouTube
    Last edited by Runisoft; 11-17-14 at 10:20 AM.
    08-16-13 12:13 PM
    Very handy to have! Makes it easier for sure....Thanks
    Runisoft likes this.
    08-16-13 12:25 PM
    If I already have some of my iTunes songs on my BlackBerry 10, will it try to re-add it? Basically, should I start from a fresh SD card, or will it work with an SD card that already has some songs on it?
    08-28-13 11:44 AM
    If I already have some of my iTunes songs on my BlackBerry 10, will it try to re-add it? Basically, should I start from a fresh SD card, or will it work with an SD card that already has some songs on it?
    Hi,
    You should cleanup the Music Directory of the SD Card and do a fresh sync with Sync My iTunes.After this,Sync My iTunes will take care of Duplicates.i.e. It will skip the existing songs and will Sync only new ones.

Regards
    Support Team
    Runisoft Ltd.
    Home
    Help Page : Help
    FAQ : FAQ
    Twitter : https://twitter.com/RunisoftLtd
    YouTube : RunisoftLtd - YouTube
    Sync My iTunes for Blackberry 10 - By Runisoft Ltd.-rounded.png
    carbon98accord likes this.
    08-28-13 08:12 PM
    I used the Mac version to sync my wife's music to my existing PlayBook music library. But her playlists did not sync. Any troubleshooting suggestions? Thanks.
    12-15-13 09:32 AM
    Seems very interesting, one question though: does it update the playcount? I'm really attached to my playlists and itunes library, so the ability to update playcount is really paramount
    12-23-13 12:11 PM
    I have gotten every error message known to man trying to get this app to work. I don't know if its itunes, your app, BBLink, BB10 or human error but how hard is it to get your itunes to your phone? Never hated BB more.
    02-04-14 12:02 AM
    Hi,

I just bought your app and I'm having a bit of a problem using it. Dont know why, but my bb z10 drives names are Y (Phone storage) and X (SD card) instead of Y and Z, and this is not letting the computer software recognize the phone... any suggestions? What can I do?

Help please.
    02-19-14 07:08 PM
    Hi,

I just bought your app and I'm having a bit of a problem using it. Dont know why, but my bb z10 drives names are Y (Phone storage) and X (SD card) instead of Y and Z, and this is not letting the computer software recognize the phone... any suggestions? What can I do?

Help please.
    Hi,
    Seems that your Z drive is allocated to some other device like a digital camera.please remove that device and restart your computer. After this connect your phone.
    Also in case of any issues,please write to the support email of Runisoft.
    03-13-14 02:19 PM
    Hi, For best results please cleanup the music directory of the SD card.
    03-13-14 02:22 PM
    I have gotten every error message known to man trying to get this app to work. I don't know if its itunes, your app, BBLink, BB10 or human error but how hard is it to get your itunes to your phone? Never hated BB more.
    Hi,please write to the support team.They will help you resolve the issue. We have help pages available as well : http://runisoft.com/helpmenu
    03-13-14 02:24 PM
    I used the Mac version to sync my wife's music to my existing PlayBook music library. But her playlists did not sync. Any troubleshooting suggestions? Thanks.
    Hi,
    Please check this help page for Mac : http://runisoft.com/helpmenu/139-btfterm
    03-13-14 02:27 PM
    Seems very interesting, one question though: does it update the playcount? I'm really attached to my playlists and itunes library, so the ability to update playcount is really paramount
    Yes.It updates “Top 25 Most Played” from iTunes to Blackberry 10 device.This list is prepared on the basis of Playcount. Hence,after sync your most played songs with appear under Playlists with name "Top 25 Most Played" in Blackberry 10 device.

Not only this,"Recently Added" songs,"Recently Played" and "Top Rated" songs are also transferred to Blackberry 10 device in the Sync.

Regards
    Runisoft Support
    03-16-14 02:08 AM
    Hi,

I downloaded the app and ran the first sync. The files have copied to my SD card but I've got the error message "local file missing" under each file.

Any ideas?

I've installed it on my Blackberry Passport and I'm running version 5.1 of the sync software.
    11-12-14 05:02 PM
    Hi Markus,

We hope that your issue is resolved now from the email communication.Let us now if you face any other problem.

For any other who are facing this issue, they can use below method to resolve it :

Go to folder where you store all music on your computer. Press Ctrl+A button to select all and then right click to properties. Uncheck the read-only box if it is filled in.

Regards
    Support Team
    11-17-14 10:13 AM
    Hi,

We are soon going to offer some some of our applications for free on our FaceBook page and Channel!
    Using the channel and Facebook page we also share important information and updates with the users.

Please subscribe to the below two for getting updates from us :

BlackBerry Channel : C003C76FC

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    11-20-14 06:30 AM
    Hi,

As we promised last time , we are offering 1500 Free Copies of our application Super Email Blocker !!!

The regular price of the application is $1.99.But you could get it for Free!

We have posted the details on our channel C003C76FC.

Regards
    Runisoft Team
    11-30-14 01:21 AM
    still no mac version ?
    03-22-15 04:15 PM