I searched the forums and even Google, but couldn't seem to find an answer.

I'm trying to see if it's possible to run my Android apps off of an SD card, just like you can on an Android phone.

If it is possible, I know that I'll have to go into the Android settings, applications, and move them over individually. But I can't seem to find an app that will allow me to access the Android settings. I know there's some out there...

I'm not enjoying having to delete my BlackBerry apps to make room for my Android apps...

Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 01:31 PM
    It's not possible.
    11-21-13 01:44 PM
    If it is possible, I know that I'll have to go into the Android settings, applications, and move them over individually. But I can't seem to find an app that will allow me to access the Android settings. I know there's some out there...
    You can acces them trough Ghost Commander (top right corner (normally home), select, go to apps and search "settings". Hold that item and select "launch settings".)

I stopped trying, the only thing I know is that it won't work to store *.obb files on your SD after you installed an *.apk the "normal way". But it might work when you first install on the device memory and then move it after you got it to work.

Keep us posted =).
    11-22-13 03:15 AM