My playlist titles overlap with the playlist content making it impossible to read
    04-12-13 09:08 AM
    Boo I was looking to buy this with the intent to download songs from YouTube.

Posted via CB10
    Me too I missed out but still a killer app. Just wish I could play vevo videos.. keep getting not supported by your device

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 04:38 PM
    @Swamp_Donkey Can you please post a screenshot? I can't reproduce the overlapping...

The VEVO video thing might have to do with your location. The app is built in a way that it should only give you search results that are playable in your country. Anyway, I added the automatic skip function, if you have a video that it's not playable in a list and the phone is in stand-by or the app minimized, it will get skipped if it can't be played.
    04-13-13 05:48 AM
    I seeking for the application to download YouTube videos, but I'm too late to get bb10 phone...can't get this download feature already. If possible I wish to get this feature...

Posted via CB10
    04-14-13 06:19 AM
    Hello everyone,
    The app is finally available again!
    BlackBerry World - StereoTube for YouTube Mp3 Movies
    I was forced by BlackBerry to remove the download feature....but if you bought the app with that feature will not lose it if you update!
    I added YouTube video quality selection and YouTube account login - you can fully sync your YouTube playlists - including adding/deleting/sorting songs and create new/delete YouTube playlists! The most awesome use case is to create a bunch of playlists on your computer and then open the app, sign in to YouTube(from the Settings page) and you'll have your playlists on your phone! You can keep adding songs to your playlists, they will instantly appear on the main YouTube page... I think you get the idea

The app is also 25% cheaper for a limited time! Only 2.99$!
    I just purchased this application, hope will bring me nice experience!

Posted via CB10
    04-15-13 05:57 AM
    @Swamp_Donkey Can you please post a screenshot? I can't reproduce the overlapping...

The VEVO video thing might have to do with your location. The app is built in a way that it should only give you search results that are playable in your country. Anyway, I added the automatic skip function, if you have a video that it's not playable in a list and the phone is in stand-by or the app minimized, it will get skipped if it can't be played.
    I thought that to but I mean I can play them on YouTube on my pc so I dunno

Posted via CB10
    04-16-13 12:59 PM
    @Grizco Yes...but there is a catch.. on YouTube.com there are a few VEVO videos that are not playable anywhere else than on the main site.

The 1.8 update is available. It fixes the background playing issue and adds Sleep Timer so you can enjoy your music while falling asleep
    04-17-13 02:33 AM
    Will try and report asap thanks

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 06:19 AM
    Will try and report asap thanks

Posted via CB10
    Playlist plays on now even when the phone is locked, nice!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 11:55 AM
    I'm glad it works!
    Don't forget to write a review if you like the app! Thanks!
    04-17-13 01:02 PM
    On my playbook, the only way I found to clear the search bar is by back spacing one character at a time. The longer the app is open the slower and buggier the back space function works. It almost slows to quote point where you have to hold the back of space button for several seconds to delete one letter. A long song title makes it too unusable and I end just going to youtube. Is there a fix or update for this? I'm running 4.0. Thanks.
    04-21-13 08:49 PM
    @Andrei In regards to the whole vevo videos issue. I think it is being caused by the video poster block it on mobile devices. As I can play them all from the browser no problem. The solution desktop mode, is it possible to enable this in the app?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 03:34 PM
    I figured out the whole vevo issue, I need to show their ads over the video(not clickable and they will fade away). The next update will fix this.
    @chiefvh The PlayBook version will get some love soon, also. To quickly delete from the search bar, just swipe left or right across the search field. No need to use the backspace key

I want to let the Q10 owners know that this app is also available for Q10 now! Enjoy!
    05-02-13 12:35 AM
    How can I get the download feature? Be awesome to cache these. Is there a bar file out there for purchased users?

Posted via CB10
    Peaceful world likes this.
    05-05-13 07:29 PM
    How can I get the download feature? Be awesome to cache these. Is there a bar file out there for purchased users?

Posted via CB10
    I would like to get the download feature too. Waiting the return of downloads features in future updates

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 05:23 AM
    I would like to get the download feature too. Waiting the return of downloads features in future updates

Posted via CB10
    After I bought this app, I used it less than 10 time since last month. Because without downloads features, this app since like just other common app for YouTube, need to data streaming.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 05:26 AM
    Maybe a idea, why cant the dev sent the barfile through email so we can sideload it ( ofcourse after he recieved a payment with paypal )
    05-12-13 05:34 AM
    I'd be willing to repay for the bar file with download functionality.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 02:09 PM
    Maybe a idea, why cant the dev sent the barfile through email so we can sideload it ( ofcourse after he recieved a payment with paypal )
    Impossible to do that because the bar file might flood in the world, people will get it free. Another question is the security, BlackBerry world is guarantee security. What happens if bypass BlackBerry world?

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 01:56 AM
    I figured out the whole vevo issue, I need to show their ads over the video(not clickable and they will fade away). The next update will fix this.
    @chiefvh The PlayBook version will get some love soon, also. To quickly delete from the search bar, just swipe left or right across the search field. No need to use the backspace key

I want to let the Q10 owners know that this app is also available for Q10 now! Enjoy!
    When is this vevo update coming?

The Grizco Channel: C0011F20B. Check me out
    06-25-13 03:11 PM
    soon, along with many new features.
    Sorry it took so long, had to finish my exams.
    06-26-13 11:09 AM
    06-26-13 11:09 AM
    Hey no worries was just wondering. This app is SO close to being in the daily rotation lol.

The Grizco Channel: C0011F20B. Music/Movies/Sports/Gaming. Check me out
    06-26-13 01:38 PM
    You can't even imagine at what feature I'm working right now for this app.. simply mind blowing, can't wait to build it so I can use it daily, before anyone else
    Just have a little patience for a few weeks.
    Also, for those interested in the download feature, I found a way to force the downgrade of the app, so it's possible to get the download feature back. However, I won't post this information on the forums, just PM me (I will reply in ~12-24h).
    Peaceful world likes this.
    07-01-13 09:30 AM
    Thanks for bringing the app for BB10. I miss the download feature that it had with the PlayBook version.
    Hope to hear about your work around or downgrade!

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 10:03 AM
97 1234