Where did this app go, can't find it? It's my favorite app, hope to have it back soon. Andrei?
    03-30-13 12:10 PM
    Hi,
    No it's not available right now, it will be again next week. RIM pulled it off because they changed the rules suddenly...Sorry for this.
    Anyway next week until Tuesday or Wednesday it will be on BlackBerry World again.
    03-30-13 03:21 PM
    I found a bug I think. I created a playlist with local files only, it starts correctly in shuffle mode but plays only one song, then it stops. As soon as I unlock the device it goes on, but just for one song again. And so on. Did I miss a setting?

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 03:46 PM
    I'm finding the same issue as Copisen. It plays one song then stops if the Z10 is in sleep mode. Once I maximize the app it seems to kick into gear and moves to the next song. Love the app. Runs great on my PlayBook. Hope this is addressed soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-13 08:55 PM
    The issue about shuffle mode has already been fixed. I'm submitting the update right now to BlackBerry.
    Thanks!
    COPiSEN and xposeurphoto like this.
    04-01-13 03:13 AM
    The issue about shuffle mode has already been fixed. I'm submitting the update right now to BlackBerry.
    Thanks!
    Well good news, can't wait to have it back on my Z10.
    andrei_avram likes this.
    04-02-13 10:41 PM
    Thanks!
    Hey Andrei

Can you please let me/us know when it hits BlackBerry world again. Looking forward to this app.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    andrei_avram likes this.
    04-03-13 05:16 PM
    Really looking forward to this app returning to app world!

Posted via CB10
    andrei_avram likes this.
    04-04-13 06:53 PM
    Hello everyone,
    The app is finally available again!
    BlackBerry World - StereoTube for YouTube Mp3 Movies
    I was forced by BlackBerry to remove the download feature....but if you bought the app with that feature will not lose it if you update!
    I added YouTube video quality selection and YouTube account login - you can fully sync your YouTube playlists - including adding/deleting/sorting songs and create new/delete YouTube playlists! The most awesome use case is to create a bunch of playlists on your computer and then open the app, sign in to YouTube(from the Settings page) and you'll have your playlists on your phone! You can keep adding songs to your playlists, they will instantly appear on the main YouTube page... I think you get the idea

The app is also 25% cheaper for a limited time! Only 2.99$!
    COPiSEN likes this.
    04-09-13 03:26 AM
    Did you get the playlist bug fixed? The device stopped playing a random playlist of local files as soon as it went to sleep mode.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 04:33 AM
    Hello everyone,
    The app is finally available again!
    BlackBerry World - StereoTube for YouTube Mp3 Movies
    I was forced by BlackBerry to remove the download feature....but if you bought the app with that feature will not lose it if you update!
    I added YouTube video quality selection and YouTube account login - you can fully sync your YouTube playlists - including adding/deleting/sorting songs and create new/delete YouTube playlists! The most awesome use case is to create a bunch of playlists on your computer and then open the app, sign in to YouTube(from the Settings page) and you'll have your playlists on your phone! You can keep adding songs to your playlists, they will instantly appear on the main YouTube page... I think you get the idea

The app is also 25% cheaper for a limited time! Only 2.99$!
    I've lost the download icon. I purchased the app previously (had to wipe my device) and re-installed it yesterday. I won't be able to get it back right?

StereoTube Player for YouTube (+Download), Audio(mp3, aac, flac,etc), Video(avi, mp4,etc)-img_00000003.png

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 09:53 AM
    Same here, Lost the download icon but purchased the app for the Playbook a while ago.
    04-09-13 10:49 AM
    Same here, Lost the download icon but purchased the app for the Playbook a while ago.
    @Andrei, is it intentional that now we have to buy the app again on Z10 (as already bought it on Playbook and earlier it allowed to download when the application was released initially without having to pay again)?
    04-09-13 11:04 AM
    The download feature will be kept only by those who initially purchased the app with the download feature enabled and didn't remove the app meanwhile. BlackBerry won't allow any app in BlackBerry world that allows downloading of YouTube videos.

The app is entirely new, only the name is kept from the PlayBook version, so yes, you have to purchase it again, being a full time 100% BB dedicated developer is not as easy as one might think, and for updates and support, I don't think my prices will break anyone's bank
    04-09-13 05:07 PM
    Did you get the playlist bug fixed? The device stopped playing a random playlist of local files as soon as it went to sleep mode.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I fixed it, do you still notice the bug even after the update?
    04-09-13 05:09 PM
    Yes yes yes.... man I am telling you if I update and loose the download feature I would have to kill yaa..
    Okay... just kidding... fingers crossed... updating now...

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 05:24 PM
    Yes yes yes.... man I am telling you if I update and loose the download feature I would have to kill yaa..
    Okay... just kidding... fingers crossed... updating now...

Posted via CB10
    So you finished update? @Andrei, still alive?
    04-09-13 05:33 PM
    Yes! Alive and kicking )
    The 1.7 version is available for download, adds YouTube login and fixes bugs, keeps download if you had it before and didn't delete the app... simple as that.
    Going to sleep now..will answer again tomorrow
    04-09-13 05:40 PM
    Updated... works great...
    Thanks man...

A request though..
    I am sure you know that when minimized it does not flip the songs or videos... if you could find a work around...that would be nice...
    Also... there are some videos that are not available in certain regions, you put them in the playlist and the playlist stops there..
    Now if you could work your magic and detect those none playing videos and automatically skip them.... that would be awesome..... Thanks though, for all your hard work...
    Had it on PlayBook, was expecting it to be free on BB10.... but still worth every penny..
    Keep up the good work...

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 08:11 PM
    What do you mean by "flip songs or videos" ? I think I know a workaround on how to skip videos that don't work in certain regions..Thanks for suggestion.
    04-10-13 03:09 AM
    When I have the app minimized, it doesn't go to the next video until I come to the home screen. As soon as I start the peek gesture it starts the next song.
    Say, if I have clock app opened and ST is minimized, it would finish the video its currently playing but will not go to the next video until I minimize the clock app...

Posted via CB10
    andrei_avram likes this.
    04-10-13 07:51 AM
    Yes, I fixed it, do you still notice the bug even after the update?
    Unfortunately yes...

Posted via CB10
    andrei_avram likes this.
    04-11-13 03:23 PM
    Am I the only one that can't play any vevo related videos?

Posted via CB10
    brunolovesbrit likes this.
    04-11-13 07:02 PM
    Boo I was looking to buy this with the intent to download songs from YouTube.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-13 10:46 PM
    @annon91221 You are right! Thanks for the heads up! I really fixed the issue now and will release version 1.8 very soon. This bugs is really annoying, thanks for insisting on it, it was a problem when the app was running in the background...
    I will take advantage of this 1.8 unexpected release and add some features, including a secret feature... that is desired by everyone More on that later!
    Swamp_Donkey and annon91221 like this.
    04-12-13 07:17 AM
97 1234