Game is over, Sven?
    12-27-15 02:41 PM
    Hi Alexander!

Hello, Sven! If it is possible now, i would like to take a part in testing. I'm premium user of todoist, switched to corporate bb z3 from ios, have a lot of experience using lots of todoist functions. Now using android version but........
    ))
    If you can, add me pls
    2BEC2F6D
    As I already stated last month, I've discontinued the development of the app, due to lack of interest. For that reason I'm sorry, but there is no active beta testing program anymore.

Best,
    Sven
    12-27-15 04:55 PM
    Game is over, Sven?
    I'm sorry, but I have no clue what you're talking about. I've already stated last month that the development of this app has stopped. If that is the "Game"...

Best,
    Sven
    12-27-15 04:56 PM
    I'm sorry, but I have no clue what you're talking about. I've already stated last month that the development of this app has stopped. If that is the "Game"...

Best,
    Sven
    Oki doki.

Now time to gauge interest in a Bluetooth Chat app.
    Or some type of mesh network.

Secure and off the grid :-D.

I'd buy a beta release.

 Frosty White Q10/10.3.2.2876 CB10 
    Last edited by jope28; 12-27-15 at 05:50 PM.
    12-27-15 05:20 PM
    Sadly. Any plans to give it to open source?
    12-28-15 12:38 AM
    no nooooooo
    12-28-15 02:22 AM
    Sadly. Any plans to give it to open source?
    No plans.

But I won't say that I would never continue to work on it. The demand dictates it, but I won't do the work for just a handful of users.

Best,
    Sven
    12-28-15 02:52 AM
    No plans.

But I won't say that I would never continue to work on it. The demand dictates it, but I won't do the work for just a handful of users.

Best,
    Sven
    We'll be waiting for Sven-ever you go back to working on it lol
    svzi likes this.
    12-28-15 08:13 AM
    I'd hypothesise that many on BB10 would be unaware of this project but I'd also say that it would only be the die hards (a small number) from Toodledo who'd be your potential customer. There's always a few who request it on the ToDoist forum but it's rare.

If I was to make a bold suggestion, I think a todo app which syncs with both ToodleDo and ToDoist is a more appealing option. Add in an Evernote API (like Swipes on iOS and Android) and the user interest would greatly expand.

Many here, including me are ToodleDo users who use the Android port Ultimate To Do List. I personally don't think there is any equal of this app which is native. As a side mention, the reminder function from Devcellent app Email++ is just such a stellar little reminder (you can select an email or msg from the hub and set the app to remind you to review at a later time by using the share option.) I haven't seen this integration with any To-do app which syncs with ToodleDo.

Thanks Sven for the updates and I hope the project finds new inspiration for BB10. I'm one of those not making the jump to Android and staying with BB10 till the end of days

 Classic via CB
    01-05-16 06:38 PM
    I'm starting to use Todoist. Tried toodledo, ultimate Todo list is very good but I would love a built for BlackBerry task app that worked with Todoist. Seems to have everything. Sad development is on hold. I understand the decision, but hope for a turn around. Thanks for the great bb10 apps.

Posted via CB10
    svzi likes this.
    01-05-16 08:12 PM
    Hi Pixel Spartan!

If I was to make a bold suggestion, I think a todo app which syncs with both ToodleDo and ToDoist is a more appealing option. Add in an Evernote API (like Swipes on iOS and Android) and the user interest would greatly expand.
    That's really a neat idea. Maybe some other developer out there get's convinced about, because I won't do that. It's already a huge project to fully integrate one API of some company, but to add a second API, it's nothing I would like to do. I'm also not sure if the BlackBerry 10 user base is still big enough to justify all the effort that would be need for such a huge project.

Anyway, great idea!

Best,
    Sven
    01-14-16 06:20 AM

I'm also not sure if the BlackBerry 10 user base is still big enough to justify all the effort that would be need for such a huge project.
    I'd agree with you on that, sad as that sounds! I love supporting developers on BB10. But there just isn't enough income to be shared on this platform. You'd need a unique, indispensable app feature to pull that off, which goes far beyond the API. If I remember correctly, you have a folio of apps with Readitnow (?!) having quite a following. Hopefully those are ticking over well for you.

 Classic via CB
    svzi likes this.
    01-14-16 07:07 PM
37 12