I was going to say the same. The guy in the closet doing approvals is asleep now. Haha..

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    10-02-17 01:59 PM
    Was released this morning
    10-03-17 03:10 PM
    Was released this morning
    Got it, Superb. Thanks Much!

paulwallace1234 likes this.
    10-03-17 06:15 PM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    10-03-17 08:38 PM
    Great App Dev! Thanks for still supporting!

Posted via CB10
    10-03-17 09:27 PM
    Great App Dev! Thanks for still supporting!

Posted via CB10
    AMEN!!!!!!!

10-03-17 10:24 PM
    I'm not finished yet
    Still 4 months minimum left
    10-04-17 04:41 PM
    I'm not finished yet
    We are still there to support your works! Merci!

Posted via CB10
    10-04-17 07:06 PM
    I'm not finished yet
    Your the man Paul, can't wait to see what's in store. Already rocking it on front screen! Only thing me personally can think of is search but know might not be possible. Then maybe a 4:3 like supertube for in between stretch and maybe a dancing equalizer for songs. What else could one ask for? Only u can dream it up from there.. hah!

Thanks again!

#LongLiveBB10

#LeaveItButLeaveItRight as in Star player!

10-04-17 08:44 PM
    Have me thinking now.. besides the above post
    Mentioned which is a given - Maybe an option like ahhh, what is that app anybody? The one where... I remember. Hubi? You add a link where u know a movie exist online and it buffers and plays it in the crappy player it has but removes ad's, etc and is inconsistent. That would be cool and is forever! I am trying to think of "forever" features as in don't have to be updated but are spectacular! .. that would replace hubi.

Wow, hubi isn't even a available anymore in PS but was awesome besides it's shortcomings..

You literally just snagged a Link from Primewire.ag or such where you know a movie resides and added it into Hubi and it searched the link, pulled the movie up (by passing the adds) and started playing it in the player. Love primewire.ag surprised nobody made an app to this day. Use it every evening of my Life.

Anyway, hope that feature I am dreaming up makes sense.

Then star player would replace Showbox also, legally as we can do what we want with the links, wink, wink, u can say it's made for plex, etc!

10-04-17 09:41 PM
    Work on the EQ has already begun, but I can't guarantee it will dance to the music levels (API stuff), but it will certainly dance around the screen
    10-05-17 04:56 PM
    Hmm, I'll have a look, not sure where to even begin on that one; even if BB World rules allow it.
    10-05-17 04:58 PM
    Hi, everyone!

I've launched a little survey for my Star Player Users, the questions will help me shape Star Player into a all round better experience, but I can't do it without you guys and gals; so please fire up your Players and find the Survey in the Announcements Area (Swipe Top of the screen down) it will take less than 5 minutes
    10-05-17 05:04 PM
    Survey done!

Posted via CB10
    10-06-17 02:30 AM
    Hi, everyone!

I've launched a little survey for my Star Player Users, the questions will help me shape Star Player into a all round better experience, but I can't do it without you guys and gals; so please fire up your Players and find the Survey in the Announcements Area (Swipe Top of the screen down) it will take less than 5 minutes
    Awesome, doing it now!. In the next release Paul maybe make it pop up the first time so everybody sees it or visits CB? Just say, not an advertisement as it isn't as allot of folks may not see it. Going to do it now.. thanks Paul. Your the "Star" MAN!

10-06-17 04:01 PM
    Done!

10-06-17 04:27 PM
    Awesome, doing it now!. In the next release Paul maybe make it pop up the first time so everybody sees it or visits CB? Just say, not an advertisement as it isn't as allot of folks may not see it. Going to do it now.. thanks Paul. Your the "Star" MAN!

I did consider making it pop up, but as someone who hates popups like that I couldn't do it.
    I may add a new Announcement notification option in the next build, which can be turned off.
    10-06-17 04:38 PM
    I did consider making it pop up, but as someone who hates popups like that I couldn't do it.
    I may add a new Announcement notification option in the next build, which can be turned off.
    Yea, your right, Nemory gets reemed for this and effects his reviews in ways but how can get it to everyone in other countries whom are using Star as well? It's tough as we know many, many more are using Star then left reviews or then that will do the survey. Heck I just seen the survey..

Anybody on the board visit other Russian, Chinese, etc BlackBerry sites whom OS bilingua or better whom can post this info out there for Paul?..

10-06-17 04:44 PM
    Yea, your right, Nemory gets reemed for this and effects his reviews in ways but how can get it to everyone in other countries whom are using Star as well? It's tough as we know many, many more are using Star then left reviews or then that will do the survey. Heck I just seen the survey..

Anybody on the board visit other Russian, Chinese, etc BlackBerry sites whom OS bilingua or better whom can post this info out there for Paul?..

Well what I'll do is give the user a option when they launch Star Player after the update, with an explanation of the new announcement feature and a on/off switch for it, Star Player is all about user options after all.

Although I think you're great overestimating how many users Star Player has, the install base is actually really poor.
    Last edited by paulwallace1234; 10-06-17 at 05:43 PM.
    10-06-17 05:22 PM
    Well what I'll do is give the user a option when they launch Star Player after the update, with an explanation of the new announcement feature and a on/off switch for it, Star Player is all about user options after all.

Although I think you're great overestimating how many users Star Player has, the install base is actually really poor.
    Awesome Idea! ..

10-07-17 05:08 PM
    Live Pinned Media Previews, only on Star Player #BETA

DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    10-08-17 03:23 PM
    Live Pinned Media Previews, only on Star Player #BETA

This looks great, what if you pin a folder does it shuffle thru?

10-08-17 04:36 PM
    This looks great, what if you pin a folder does it shuffle thru?

Unfortunately live previews are limited to Videos and maybe Music, anything else would be a bit tricky to use (Live previews are started by holding the Pinned Item)
    10-08-17 05:36 PM
    I bought this but still cannot use it properly lol

Posted via CB10 for Classic
    10-09-17 09:18 AM
    I bought this but still cannot use it properly lol

Posted via CB10 for Classic

Please elaborate on why you cannot use it properly?
    10-09-17 12:04 PM
415 ... 7891011 ...