I don't think there are many 'master' BB10 devs around anymore, then again I only know Roger and Oliver who are both excellent devs.

Lock screen is still on the list, I have a bigish list for the time constraints I have ( come next week and onwards I'll be a very busy busy person because of work (new shop is about to be installed), but I'll try squeeze bits in).

A lot of it is from the Feedback I recieved on the User survey (only had 11 replies, 2 been yourself :P, will try to get as much of those suggestions done as possible)

No date for the update as normal but keep an eye on the In App Announcements, when the changelog appears there it means it's pending BB Review.
    Rodger and yourself never heard of a nemory.

Also @BurningPlatform is awesome as well as whomever made neutron. Always updated!

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    11-21-17 11:34 AM
    Rodger and yourself never heard of a nemory.

Also @BurningPlatform is awesome as well as whomever made neutron. Always updated!

Know personally, don't know them two
    11-21-17 11:39 AM
    After a bit of grafting the update will be finalised in the next day or so, maybe even tomorrow, changelog to follow
    Last edited by paulwallace1234; 11-23-17 at 03:49 AM.
    11-22-17 06:23 PM
    Changelog:
    Attached Thumbnails Star Player By Allstar Software-img_20171123_191507.png   Star Player By Allstar Software-img_20171123_191514.png  
    alexxey77 likes this.
    11-23-17 01:19 PM
    Changelog:
    Well done! Merci!

And nice you was aware about your shuffling algo. Hopefully, you'll found something more suitable.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-17 04:41 PM
    Well done! Merci!

And nice you was aware about your shuffling algo. Hopefully, you'll found something more suitable.

Posted via CB10
    Hopefully I will, it's a right pain in the backside, things like that make me wish I had a time machine.
    11-23-17 06:08 PM
    Annnnd released
    tollfeeder and brookie229 like this.
    11-24-17 04:14 AM
    Sooo.. the update any good ? #AllGoneABitQuiet
    11-26-17 05:22 AM
    Sooo.. the update any good ? #AllGoneABitQuiet
    Amazing, as usual. I don't plan on using the visualizations, but they look and work perfectly.
    11-26-17 07:59 AM
    Amazing, as usual. I don't plan on using the visualizations, but they look and work perfectly.
    Nice to know they work properly thanks, if you don't plan on using them you can of course hide the option from the menu from Settings - Manage Player Menu.

Helps un-clutter the menu a bit
    11-26-17 08:04 AM
    Nice to know they work properly thanks, if you don't plan on using them you can of course hide the option from the menu from Settings - Manage Player Menu.

Helps un-clutter the menu a bit
    I didn't realize that was possible. Thanks for the tip!
    paulwallace1234 likes this.
    11-26-17 08:15 AM
    I didn't realize that was possible. Thanks for the tip!
    No problem

Star Player has a lot of features they are just a tad hidden in the Settings.
    brookie229 likes this.
    11-26-17 08:18 AM
    All good stuff! Thank you for the update!

(I don't use visualisations neither, but it's nice to have them there)

Posted via CB10
    11-26-17 03:59 PM
    No problem

Star Player has a lot of features they are just a tad hidden in the Settings.
    This is very True and Spectacular update as Usual....

11-26-17 07:03 PM
    Thanks for the update!

Posted via CB10
    11-28-17 05:15 AM
    Can you add radio from Indonesia for Internet Radio?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-17 08:18 AM
    Can you add radio from Indonesia for Internet Radio?

Posted via CB10
    Unfortunately there won't be any more built in categories as Star Player will soon be reaching EOL, although you can always add your own stations through the Custom stations feature.
    12-05-17 11:01 AM
    Unfortunately there won't be any more built in categories as Star Player will soon be reaching EOL, although you can always add your own stations through the Custom stations feature.
    I use the visuals, love them! All I need now is 4:3 (or in between full screen stretch and not stretching as in less black bars but not as much if no stretching for certain videos where the shape really matters) and I just search the other way, works fine for me when weighing the benefits of Star versus a little search. Thanks Again Paul. -Dread

Custom stations awesome idea, future proofed!

12-05-17 02:51 PM
    I use the visuals, love them! All I need now is 4:3 (or in between full screen stretch and not stretching as in less black bars but not as much if no stretching for certain videos where the shape really matters) and I just search the other way, works fine for me when weighing the benefits of Star versus a little search. Thanks Again Paul. -Dread

Custom stations awesome idea, future proofed!

I don't even think the whole less black bars thing is possible.. It uses scale properties to resize and zoom in, or that could be the night shifts talking.
    12-06-17 07:34 AM
    Sure it is, Supertube does it. However I dunno if making it zoom in without cropping yet stretching to fully stretched as that's never been done before but would be awesome for us on square screens. On demand.. SuperTube, kamlemsoft, AVPlayer and few others have full screen to 4:3 to regular no stretching with big black bars. I am also going to tell the active dev I call "Legend" whom did/does SuperTube to see if he can add an option to zoom in without cropping until stretched the full screen versus just choosing four by three (less back bars needed for some videos, not many to see certain devices, etc shape) or sixteen by nine (standard) versus one by one which some call Full.

12-06-17 08:45 PM
    Will be a minor update shortly, probably by the end of next week (17th)
    brookie229 likes this.
    12-10-17 10:51 AM
    Sure it is, Supertube does it. However I dunno if making it zoom in without cropping yet stretching to fully stretched as that's never been done before but would be awesome for us on square screens. On demand.. SuperTube, kamlemsoft, AVPlayer and few others have full screen to 4:3 to regular no stretching with big black bars. I am also going to tell the active dev I call "Legend" whom did/does SuperTube to see if he can add an option to zoom in without cropping until stretched the full screen versus just choosing four by three (less back bars needed for some videos, not many to see certain devices, etc shape) or sixteen by nine (standard) versus one by one which some call Full.

The only way to make a video of another aspect ratio fill the screen is to either distort or crop (or a combo of both). There is no other option.
    12-10-17 10:56 AM
    The only way to make a video of another aspect ratio fill the screen is to either distort or crop (or a combo of both). There is no other option.
    This

I can't really crop because of code stuff, so no can do.
    12-10-17 11:25 AM
    Yes we distort all the way up to 1x1 and it's not bad. I use it almost always with movies but 4:3 I realized was needed for watching videos of the KeyOne or something similar where your watching something small yet trying to see the Tru dimensions or get a feel for..

My feature I spoke of has never been done as in distort zoom without crop till in fill a.k.a. Stars a.k.a. 1:1 distort however a basic 4:3 be cool.

12-10-17 03:03 PM
    Yes we distort all the way up to 1x1 and it's not bad. I use it almost always with movies but 4:3 I realized was needed for watching videos of the KeyOne or something similar where your watching something small yet trying to see the Tru dimensions or get a feel for..

My feature I spoke of has never been done as in distort zoom without crop till in fill a.k.a. Stars a.k.a. 1:1 distort however a basic 4:3 be cool.

Every person who has ever made a video or movie just died a bit inside reading about how you like watching stretched video.
    12-10-17 03:09 PM
415 ... 1011121314 ...