Does anyone have the download file or link where I can download the standalone Accuweather for Blackberry? (Not the preloaded Weather app that comes with BB, which uses Accuweather.)

A few days ago my BBQ10 crashed & displayed the dreaded www.bberror.com/bb10-0015. I had to re-install the OS, which basically wiped out my entire phone. Fortunately I backed-up my data a few weeks ago, so not much was lost. However, I noticed some apps were missing. The one I REALLY liked because it was really accurate and had a very simple layout was the standalone Accuweather for Blackberry app. It worked fine up to the day my phone crashed- absolutely no problem. Now I noticed that the app is no longer available in BLACKBERRY WORLD. Although it shows up in backup & in my app history in MY WORLD, I does not download & I cannot find it anywhere.
    I really liked that app. Standalone Blackberry Accuweather app-awpic.jpg
    Can anyone help? Thank you in advance for your help.
    04-14-19 12:02 PM
    Does anyone have the download file or link where I can download the standalone Accuweather for Blackberry? (Not the preloaded Weather app that comes with BB, which uses Accuweather.)

A few days ago my BBQ10 crashed & displayed the dreaded www.bberror.com/bb10-0015. I had to re-install the OS, which basically wiped out my entire phone. Fortunately I backed-up my data a few weeks ago, so not much was lost. However, I noticed some apps were missing. The one I REALLY liked because it was really accurate and had a very simple layout was the standalone Accuweather for Blackberry app. It worked fine up to the day my phone crashed- absolutely no problem. Now I noticed that the app is no longer available in BLACKBERRY WORLD. Although it shows up in backup & in my app history in MY WORLD, I does not download & I cannot find it anywhere.
    I really liked that app. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AWPic.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	443902
    Can anyone help? Thank you in advance for your help.
    Apps can't be extracted from a device, so no one will have said file.

You can try the Android app of course.
    04-14-19 12:21 PM
    in my app history in MY WORLD, I does not download & I cannot find it anywhere.
    Never seen that before. If it shows there it should download and install. What happens from My World when you try? Is there an error code? Spinning circle that goes nowhere? Sorry I can't be any help - just curious.
    04-14-19 12:21 PM
    Ahh.... maybe this? https://apps.goodereader.com/playboo...-apps/?did=741

That is probably just an android file converted to bar- not sure if it helps.
    04-14-19 12:25 PM
    Never seen that before. If it shows there it should download and install. What happens from My World when you try? Is there an error code? Spinning circle that goes nowhere? Sorry I can't be any help - just curious.
    Nothing happens. It's like a dead link that does nowhere.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...20143/?lang=en
    04-14-19 01:38 PM
    Ahh.... maybe this? https://apps.goodereader.com/playboo...-apps/?did=741

That is probably just an android file converted to bar- not sure if it helps.
    Yes-it's an android file & it's not what I'm looking for.This is the one I'm after: Standalone Blackberry Accuweather app-aw_picture.png
    04-14-19 01:42 PM
    Yes-it's an android file & it's not what I'm looking for
    Yeah, I realized that after posting. Thanks for explaining the above - as I said, I've never seen that. I guess the dev pulled the app and short of a miracle, I guess it's gone forever.
    UlaG79 likes this.
    04-14-19 02:05 PM
    Nothing happens. It's like a dead link that does nowhere.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...20143/?lang=en
    I have the app in My World and this is the link I got when I retrieve it from there. However, when clicked it goes nowhere indeed.
    04-15-19 09:11 PM
    Also possible that something on BlackBerry's end is just temporarily out of wack... might get fixed, might not.

I know a few times now that PlayBook activation have gone offline, but BlackBerry still has someone watching over it.
    04-16-19 08:57 AM