Spy Cam Extreme - Web Browser, Timer, Zoom & More! Now Built For BlackBerry Certified-spycameextreme1920x1186bfb.png
    This App has achieved the Built for BlackBerry™ designation. This means that it has been through a rigorous approval process at BlackBerry and will deliver a quality BlackBerry® 10 experience.

App Name: Spy Cam Extreme

Holiday Sale - 50% OFF Upgrade

Natively Designed Camera that puts Secrecy First!

One Touch Silent, flash free photo's. Easily switch between Front & Rear Camera's in both Video & Photo Mode

That's not all, it's More than just a silent shutter

Featuring 4 stealthy Incognito modes that make it seem as if a camera isn't even there!
    Portrait & Landscape Photo & Video capture
    Time-Lapse Timer - Create a custom timer by setting an initial delay, interval delay and # of photo's to capture
    Count Down with Beep & Vibrate options

NEW Features!
    New Web Browser Incognito Mode
    New Black Screen Incognito Mode
    Enhanced Focus for individual shots
    Link to photos - Scroll to bottom of help page.

Pinch To Zoom (*Note* as with any cam if you're zoomed in, the less you move the more clear the picture)
    Automatic Auto-Focus mode
    preview & share last saved photo
    Photos are saved in full resolution
    *Optional shutter sound
    Stop Timer Button
    Added Save to External SD Memory Option
    Focus Indicator - Hold until Blue to move around the screen or turn it off in settings
    Separated Countdown Sounds, Now set Delay or Countdown Beep & Vibrate Options
    Unlock the Full Timer & Color Incognito which supports time-lapse photo capture
    Unlock Paranoid Mode - Disables sounds and opacity slider for maximum stealth
    Added "Submit Feedback" button. Scroll to bottom of help page. Like it? Don't like it? Let me know!

Link to BlackBerry World Listing: Spy Cam Extreme

Price: Free!
    Spy Cam Extreme - Web Browser, Timer, Zoom & More! Now Built For BlackBerry Certified-sce.png
    Devices: Z30, Z10, Q10, Q5

Spy Cam Extreme - Web Browser, Timer, Zoom & More! Now Built For BlackBerry Certified-4screens.jpg
    Last edited by textngo; 12-10-13 at 07:36 AM.
    11-01-13 05:49 AM
    will definitely give it a go later today.

By the way, it is not just this app is extreme, your name use to publish app is extreme too...
    lol,kyle reese??Terminator!!!
    textngo likes this.
    11-01-13 06:04 AM
    Just wanted to thank all of the 13,000 people who have downloaded the new update so far
    Hope you guys enjoy it!
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    11-02-13 06:34 AM
    Just wanted to thank all of the 13,000 people who have downloaded the new update so far
    Hope you guys enjoy it!
    Thanks for the timer update today at v10.0.0.1007!
    I have the full paid version though. Not sure if it applies to the free version.
    11-18-13 06:04 AM
    Thanks for the timer update today at v10.0.0.1007!
    I have the full paid version though. Not sure if it applies to the free version.
    Both versions have access to the timer only the free version cannot use it in incognito and available intervals aren't as long.

Version 10.0.0.1010 was recently released

Now when clicking the captured image preview the camera folder is opened displaying your pictures, simply select one to view it.
    11-22-13 10:22 AM
    Both versions have access to the timer only the free version cannot use it in incognito and available intervals aren't as long.

Version 10.0.0.1010 was recently released

Now when clicking the captured image preview the camera folder is opened displaying your pictures, simply select one to view it.
    Thanks for the clarification between the free and paid versions. I really like where the app is heading.

BTW, my version now beats your version. LoL.

Spy Cam Extreme - Web Browser, Timer, Zoom & More! Now Built For BlackBerry Certified-img_00000250.png

Thanks again for a wonderful app experience!

Posted via CB10
    textngo likes this.
    11-23-13 03:35 AM
    Spy Cam Extreme has been updated to support the BlackBerry Z30
    12-05-13 08:19 AM
    I have not been able to get this app to work. What are you all doing to capture pictures??? And where are they saving? It doesn't seem to be doing anything for me.

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 09:27 AM
    Generally when this happens it's due to an issue with permissions.
    To correct this simply go to the System Settings -> Security & Privacy -> Application Permissions.
    Then select SCE

Ensure Camera is ON
    Microphone is ON
    and Shared Files is ON

Pictures are saved in the camera folder by default (shared/Camera) unless SD is selected from the settings menu. However if an SD is not detected pictures will continue to be saved in the local camera folder.

If it's still not working for you please let me know the BlackBerry device you're using (Z10, Q10 etc) so I can try to see what could be causing this behavior.
    12-05-13 11:16 AM
    Holiday Sale - 50% OFF Upgrades

New update enables timer in the upgraded Reader and Web Incognito modes
    12-10-13 07:33 AM
    Thanks!
    Spy Cam Extreme - Web Browser, Timer, Zoom & More! Now Built For BlackBerry Certified-img_00000298.png

Posted via CB10
    textngo likes this.
    12-10-13 07:35 AM
    Performance update released today, launching and re-launching the app should be a bit speedier now.
    Additional improvements and a redesigned help menu will be coming soon.

Spy Cam Extreme - Web Browser, Timer, Zoom & More! Now Built For BlackBerry Certified-performanceupdate.png
    FF22 likes this.
    12-16-13 07:25 AM
    Spy Cam Extreme has been updated with some additional improvements.

- Improved Help menu - Access information easier
    - Buttons to view Local or SD Photos

- Settings menu optimized - Access Timer easier
    - Added support for 10.2.1
    - Bug fixes & maintenance.

Spy Cam Extreme - Web Browser, Timer, Zoom & More! Now Built For BlackBerry Certified-img_20140207_210032.png
    02-10-14 07:28 AM