SheetToGo on BB10 does not have the ability to insert columns/rows and it is missing the ability to add comments to cells.

Anybody have any workaround solutions or other apps that would do the job?

Thanks,
    02-07-13 07:51 PM
    Bumping this thread, to see if anyone has discovered any developments on this front in the past few months.
    05-10-13 08:02 AM
    Right now I sync my spreadsheets to Dropbox and use a desktop machine when I have to add rows/columns.

Posted via CB10
    06-05-13 06:54 AM
    I tried looking it up in help. The only thing I can think of is to copy a column or row and paste it to where you want to insert. However, I can't get it to work (I can do everything except paste, so I'm not sure if it simply overwrites the chosen row's or column's cell contents or inserts a new one)... so if anyone figures it out, I'd like to know!

Instructions:
    1. Double tap cell, row, or column
    2. Touch and hold cell, row, or column
    3. Tap (cut) or (copy)
    4. Double tap where you want to paste the item
    5. Touch and hold where you want to paste the item
    6. Tap (paste)

* OREO Z10 *
    06-05-13 07:31 AM
    Note: a double tap is not actually necessary to highlight the entire row or column. I just tap the number or letter corresponding to the row or column I am interested in. Then, I tap anywhere in the highlighted region to get the side menu to cut or copy.

* OREO Z10 *
    06-05-13 07:34 AM
    I am finding various Torch features have now been ignored for the Z10. This is annoying for a device intended for people wanting to use it for business. In particular I want to see the cell comments on the spreadsheets sent to me by my staff. I can't!! Missing in action!!
    So this is my appeal to the developers at RIM to start thinking of your loyal customers as much as you have been thinking about social media users. Any agree? Let's get some action happening here!
    FF22 likes this.
    01-22-14 03:25 AM
    I am finding various Torch features have now been ignored for the Z10. This is annoying for a device intended for people wanting to use it for business. In particular I want to see the cell comments on the spreadsheets sent to me by my staff. I can't!! Missing in action!!
    So this is my appeal to the developers at RIM to start thinking of your loyal customers as much as you have been thinking about social media users. Any agree? Let's get some action happening here!
    In too many ways, the more advanced BB10 devices are definitely a step back from the "advanced" features of the earlier BB phones. They are still piecing it together but selling/sold it at a premium price.
    01-22-14 08:53 AM