Can't find any good app in the BB world.. Just want to have a speed test app that will be able to tell my LTE/4G download and upload speeds and if possible wifi speeds as well...

Anyone have any idea if any speed test app is gonna be available pretty soon?
    07-30-13 04:02 AM
    I converted and sideloaded the Android version. It works perfectly! It may be available on the Goodreader site.

Or, you can use the web version (Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test). The trick to the web version is to be patient. Wait for the site to fully load before pressing any buttons. This will take about 15 to 20 seconds and you'll see the button to start the speed test. If you start touching the screen too early, it'll jack up the site. I was doing it this way before the Verizon Z10 software update because my sideloaded apps wouldn't work over LTE.

However, I highly suggest sideloading the Android app. It's a much better solution.
    07-30-13 04:16 AM
    I converted and sideloaded the Android version. It works perfectly! It may be available on the Goodreader site.

Or, you can use the web version (Speedtest.net - The Global Broadband Speed Test). The trick to the web version is to be patient. Wait for the site to fully load before pressing any buttons. This will take about 15 to 20 seconds and you'll see the button to start the speed test. If you start touching the screen too early, it'll jack up the site. I was doing it this way before the Verizon Z10 software update because my sideloaded apps wouldn't work over LTE.

However, I highly suggest sideloading the Android app. It's a much better solution.
    THanks! wish that we could just have an actual speed test app soon Would be nice to see how fast the Rogers LTE in my area is
    Markus Mohr likes this.
    07-31-13 01:51 AM