App Name: Speed Dial

The best Phone Speed Dial App for BlackBerry 10. Now includes Text and Email

Speed Dial with custom pictures-img_00001397.jpg

Summary:

Speed Dial lets you create up to 128 contacts for speed dialing, text message, email and unlimited number of Home Screen short cuts. No need to search the contact application anymore. Just touch the contact's picture to make a call, text or email the person.

Manually add a new contact or do a lookup in the Contacts application. When doing a lookup the contacts picture, name, phone number and email will automatically be copied to Speed Dial.

Optionally you can create a phone short cut on the Home Screen to dial the person. The short cut is just like an application. You dial the person you just launch (touch) the icon and it prompt you to dial. You can delete the short cut just like an application.

With the Home Screen phone short cut you do not need to run the Speed Dial application to dial. Dialing is now quicker and simplified.

Features

* Create up to 128 speed dials in the application with custom pictures
    * Create unlimited number of Home Screen Phone short cuts with custom pictures
    * Includes 80 avatars for you to use as speed dial icons on the Home Screen
    * Compose text message
    * Compose email message
    * Manually add speed dials or do a lookup in the Contacts application
    * Use any PNG or JPG picture for the speed dial
    * One touch dial with Home Screen short cut (note: with BlackBerry 10 you will be prompted before dialing. This is not Speed Dial limitation)
    * 3 different icon sizes. (Large, Medium and Small)
    * Backup and Restore speed dials from the SD Card
    * Easy to use and there is no setup
    * Compatible with BlackBerry Z10, Q10 and Q5
    100% Native BB10 Application.

BlackBerry World Link:
    BlackBerry World - Speed Dial

Price: $1.99 USD
    Last edited by Smiley88; 09-03-13 at 09:09 AM.
    AbsoluteT23 likes this.
    03-27-13 02:25 PM
    Version 1.1 has been released.

Now you can create phone speed dial on the Home Screen. One touch dialing.
    06-20-13 09:31 AM
    Hey, this is awesome... how come this is going unnoticed?
    Good work right there, and its a bargain for such functionality.
    06-21-13 05:56 PM
    Hey, this is awesome... how come this is going unnoticed?
    Good work right there, and its a bargain for such functionality.
    Because CB hasn't reviewed the app yet.
    06-21-13 07:16 PM
    Kevin, Bla1ze, are you reading this?
    IMO, it deserves a review. Nice work dude.
    06-22-13 11:15 AM
    Smile you are on the home page now !
    Smiley88 likes this.
    06-24-13 02:39 PM
    Version 2.0 is now available.

Changes

• Added 80 Avatars for you to use as icon
    • Added backup and restore to SD Card. Good for OS upgrades
    • Fixed the color size when you select your custom icon. Before it was chopping off the sides
    • Moved the help other icons to the Application menu. Swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Application menu
    06-27-13 10:53 AM
    Version 2.1 is coming will new features.
    06-30-13 10:31 PM
    Version 2.1 has been released. Add text and email to speed dial.

- Added Settings screen. You can now set to save the speed dials to Device or on the SD Card. If you do not see the pictures on the screen then goto the Settings set the Save to field to Device. You can also turn off Banner on the picture (the transparent bar), turn off names on the icon and set the icon size. To access the Application Menu swipe down from the top of the screen in Speed Dial app.

- Added Text and email support. When you edit or add a new speed dial you can enter the Home, Office and Mobile numbers and Personal and Word email addresses. When touch the contact you will be given the chose to dial, text or email. Of course all the fields are optionally and you are only have to put in one in the field. eg: phone

- Added icon size support. You can switch the icon size on the main screen type selecting the Size icon or goto the Settings.

- When you do a lookup in the Contacts, the contacts phone, name and email will be saved. You are no longer prompted to select which phone number. If you want just one phone per speed dial then edit the contact and delete the other phone number and email. - When you create a phone home screen short cut you will be prompted to select the phone if there are more than one number

- By default Speed Dial saves the speed dials to the SD Card. If you want to save to device then goto the Settings screen and change it. When you dial a contact you WILL be prompted this is NOT speed dial prompting you but the BlackBerry Phone application. This is an extra step to prevent accidental dialing. So please do not write a bad review about this feature.
    07-02-13 10:18 AM
    Version 2.2 has been released.

Speed Dial with custom pictures-img_00001397.jpg

- Fixed the custom icon bug

- Added 48 more cool Avatars for speed dial pictures
    07-05-13 09:17 AM
    Hello,

I just purchased this app today and I like it. I was just wondering if there was any way to add TEXT to the HOME screen icon? I know I can save it to my homescreen and make a call; But I was looking for the option to Text my favorite from my homescreen like I used to with my 9900 ( I forgot the apps name).
    09-02-13 09:45 PM
    Hello,

I just purchased this app today and I like it. I was just wondering if there was any way to add TEXT to the HOME screen icon? I know I can save it to my homescreen and make a call; But I was looking for the option to Text my favorite from my homescreen like I used to with my 9900 ( I forgot the apps name).
    Not yet but will looking into if email and sms is possible on the HomeScreen.
    aming63 likes this.
    09-02-13 11:29 PM
    App Name: Speed Dial

The best Phone Speed Dial App for BlackBerry 10. Now includes Text and Email

Summary:

Speed Dial lets you create up to 128 contacts for speed dialing, text message, email and unlimited number of Home Screen short cuts. No need to search the contact application anymore. Just touch the contact's picture to make a call, text or email the person.

Manually add a new contact or do a lookup in the Contacts application. When doing a lookup the contacts picture, name, phone number and email will automatically be copied to Speed Dial.

Optionally you can create a phone short cut on the Home Screen to dial the person. The short cut is just like an application. You dial the person you just launch (touch) the icon and it prompt you to dial. You can delete the short cut just like an application.

With the Home Screen phone short cut you do not need to run the Speed Dial application to dial. Dialing is now quicker and simplified.

Features

* Create up to 128 speed dials in the application with custom pictures
    * Create unlimited number of Home Screen Phone short cuts with custom pictures
    * Includes 80 avatars for you to use as speed dial icons on the Home Screen
    * Compose text message
    * Compose email message
    * Manually add speed dials or do a lookup in the Contacts application
    * Use any PNG or JPG picture for the speed dial
    * One touch dial with Home Screen short cut (note: with BlackBerry 10 you will be prompted before dialing. This is not Speed Dial limitation)
    * 3 different icon sizes. (Large, Medium and Small)
    * Backup and Restore speed dials from the SD Card
    * Easy to use and there is no setup
    * Compatible with BlackBerry Z10, Q10 and Q5
    100% Native BB10 Application.

BlackBerry World Link:
    BlackBerry World - Speed Dial

Price: $0.99 USD
    Update price

Posted via CB10
    09-03-13 05:50 AM