App Name: Snap2Share
    Summary:
    Snap2Share - painting & editing app-puzzle.png
    Snap2Share - painting & editing app-lens.png
    Snap2Share - painting & editing app-puzzlenew.png
    The main idea that let me started to code this app, was the need to share for example a screenshot of an email and blur out (or highlight) some sensible data like phone numbers I wont let other to see.
    The app can be invoked when you take a screenshot or a photo with its headless capabilities.
    You can easily put a watermark on your photos or write some text over it (choosing from a huge list of fonts) to make your memes.
    You can also paint with blur, motion blur or highlight some part of the image (ie some text) with finger paint, rectangles, ellipses or even with a stamp of some predefined icons (like animals, smiles etc) to make it more actractive.

FEATURES:
    ★★ Full native and headless application.
    ★★ BBM™ connected application.
    ★ the app can be invoked when a screenshots or a photo is taken to let you edit within the app.
    ★ headless service can be disabled.
    ★ tools to draw free hand, lines, arrows, ellipses, rectangle with a given thickness.
    ★ unique spectrum color picker, the new colors you choose are added to the customs
    ★ tool to choose an overlay image and put it over your photos/images as a watermark.
    ★ brush painting tool. You can choose a brush image from a list and with this paint on your images. A jitter paint, variable pen width based on velocity and transparency color is supported by this tool.
    ★ feather painting tool. This tool paints a feather like shape with some randomness for the tips. This tool has a gravity property and support colors with transparency
    ★ creepy tool (a strange and funny drawing tool)
    ★ curvy tool
    ★ overlay images may have a shadow or a white transparent background.
    ★ overlay object can be zoomed / panned / rotated and its tranparency can be adjusted.
    ★ tool to finger stamp available set of icons.
    ★ tool to write text and choose which font to use. The text can be watermarked like the overlay image with shadow or transparent background.
    ★ 6 different kind of strokes: normal, blur, motion blur, pixelate, highlight, eraser.
    ★ the number of undos and redos depends of the available device memory.
    ★ open an existing image or start over a new one.
    ★ save or share your work.
    ★ custom contextual menu to speed up edit/paint operations.

Link to BlackBerry World Listing: Snap2Share - BlackBerry World
    Price: in app purchase $1.99 to unlock the save and share functionality

Thanks for any suggestions !

Here a playlist with some demostration of the new tools

Changelog fom v2.0:
    - please watch the new videos by clicking the "Video Demo" button on the starting or in the About page
    - added a spectrum color picker to choose from over 16 millions of colors and add them to custom colors
    - added transparency for colors for painting operations
    - added brush painting tool. You can choose a brush image from a list and with this paint on your images. A jitter paint, spacing, variable pen width based on velocity and transparency color is supported by this tool.
    - added feather painting tool. This tool paints a feather like shape with some randomness for the tips. This tool has a gravity property and support colors with transparency.
    - added a creepy tool (a strange and funny drawing tool)
    - added curvy tool
    - added a delete stroke. Using this stroke with for ex the pen tool, you will reverse to original image pixels where you finger paint.
    - pen thickness and colors are now always available in the main window
    - added German translations, thanks to AgeTDev
    Last edited by lildeimos; 03-10-15 at 02:35 PM. Reason: update
    MrGlenn and menshawy like this.
    12-17-14 06:37 AM
    Now this I need! Thank you!! ...looks great BTW

Posted via CB10
    lildeimos likes this.
    12-17-14 06:50 AM
    the today update just fix the painting feedback on Passport. Let me say that I forgot to remove some testing code Sorry about that
    12-18-14 09:46 AM
    I m confused how can I get straight arrow,circle rectangular menu in the app can't find it like shown in youtube demo

I don't leave home without my passport
    12-26-14 12:01 PM
    Sorry sorry got it now and also purchased the full version

I don't leave home without my passport
    12-26-14 12:02 PM
    Just something i was looking for today!! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-26-14 03:53 PM
    App Name: Snap2Share
    Summary:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	puzzle.png 
Views:	923 
Size:	565.0 KB 
ID:	321302
    The main idea that let me started to code this app, was the need to share for example a screenshot of an email and blur out (or highlight) some sensible data like phone numbers I wont let other to see.
    The app can be invoked when you take a screenshot or a photo with its headless capabilities.
    You can easily put a watermark on your photos or write some text over it (choosing from a huge list of fonts) to make your memes.
    You can also paint with blur, motion blur or highlight some part of the image (ie some text) with finger paint, rectangles, ellipses or even with a stamp of some predefined icons (like animals, smiles etc) to make it more actractive.

FEATURES:
    ★★ Full native and headless application.
    ★ BBM� connected application.
    ★ the app can be invoked when a screenshots or a photo is taken to let you edit within the app.
    ★ headless service can be disabled.
    ★ tools to draw free hand, lines, arrows, ellipses, rectangle with a given thickness.
    ★ tool to choose an overlay image and put over your photos/images as a watermark.
    ★ the overlay image may have a shadow or a white transparent background and can be zoomed / panned.
    ★ tool to stamp available set of icons.
    ★ tool to write text and choose which font to use. The text can be watermarked like the overlay image with shadow or transparent background.
    ★ 4 different kind of strokes: normal, blur, motion blur, highlight.
    ★ one undo available.
    ★ open an existing image or start over a new one.
    ★ save or share your work.
    ★ custom contextual menu to speed up edit/paint operations.

Link to BlackBerry World Listing: Snap2Share - BlackBerry World
    Price: free until Christmas, freemium $1.79 to unlock the save functionality

Thanks for any suggestions !
    Hi

I've bought the app but majority of the features shown in BlackBerry World and in this post that you mentioned above and showed images for aren't available to me. I'm using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1133

Why is this? :-(

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 09:44 PM
    Hi

I've bought the app but majority of the features shown in BlackBerry World and in this post that you mentioned above and showed images for aren't available to me. I'm using PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.1133

Why is this? :-(

Posted via CB10
    I think your behavior is very unfair. You wrote me an email for support with all kind of disappointment , you wrote here and you also put a very bad review on App World stating also there that the app doesn't do what it is supposed to do, also complaining the dev has not yet replayed to your email. I received it this morning at 3:35, let me sleep men!
    A bad review is really the worst thing for a dev that maybe spent months to develop an app, expecially those reviews asking for support (it's not possible to reply to a review). I also got bad reviews complaining that the app is In-App-Purchasing and not completly free from guys like you that don't read what it is written in the starting page (or in the app description).
    I also noticed that only about 0.005% of users write a review and those with a complains are more inclined to write one.
    So, back to your complain, just double tap on the half circle pen button

Have a nice day
    12-31-14 05:13 AM
    To compensate I just went to BBW and wrote a 5 star review. It's an awesome app that does exactly as advertised, thank you for it!

Posted via CB10
    lildeimos likes this.
    12-31-14 05:26 PM
    I think your behavior is very unfair. You wrote me an email for support with all kind of disappointment , you wrote here and you also put a very bad review on App World stating also there that the app doesn't do what it is supposed to do, also complaining the dev has not yet replayed to your email. I received it this morning at 3:35, let me sleep men!
    A bad review is really the worst thing for a dev that maybe spent months to develop an app, expecially those reviews asking for support (it's not possible to reply to a review). I also got bad reviews complaining that the app is In-App-Purchasing and not completly free from guys like you that don't read what it is written in the starting page (or in the app description).
    I also noticed that only about 0.005% of users write a review and those with a complains are more inclined to write one.
    So, back to your complain, just double tap on the half circle pen button

Have a nice day
    What's your point? You STILL haven't addressed the email which is poor customer service... nor have you addressed my post apart from trying to deflect from the issue at hand. I was trying to support a developer by purchasing your app, but now regret paying for your poor attempt by conning people marketing it with features that aren't available in the app to date!

Clearly your trying to rewrite history as my complaint in writing never had anything to do with the "in app purchasing". I speak very good English as it is my mother tongue I would suggest you READ clearly what I wrote and don't try to misrepresent my comments in public unless your willing to back them up legally.
    So rather than breaking EU data protection laws by trying to bully people in public... as everyone knows reviews are written under aliases but you feel your above the law to expose that information in public.

As consumer I haven't paid for your app and put money in your pocket. Seeing as you want to be unprofessional and play this matter out in public rather than respond to an email, I'll have to make a complaint to BlackBerry World about your unprofessional behaviour and request a refund.

I would also never purchase an app from you again for your unprofessional behaviour.

Expect a complaint via BlackBerry world!

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 08:59 PM
    Next update, please support
    1/ Zoom
    2/rotate

Posted via CB10
    01-02-15 09:36 PM
    What's your point? You STILL haven't addressed the email which is poor customer service... nor have you addressed my post apart from trying to deflect from the issue at hand
    I didn't replyed you by email because I replyed to you here and if you are very good in reading like you are in speaking, this is what I wrote in my last post "So, back to your complain, just double tap on the half circle pen button" and just before "read what it is written in the *starting page*"

Clearly your trying to rewrite history as my complaint in writing never had anything to do with the "in app purchasing".
    I never told that your complain was referring to in-app-purchasing. I told that users that don't read app description or in app text, usually give a bad and wrong review which is not possible a reply and you know this since your first post here and the email I received.

So rather than breaking EU data protection laws by trying to bully people in public...
    I felt bullied reading you!!!

as everyone knows reviews are written under aliases but you feel your above the law to expose that information in public.
    reviews are pubblic and everyone can read, so I put one of those I receive here:
    Snap2Share - painting & editing app-review.png
    the odd thing is that review has the same alias as the one you use here and the email has the same unpolite ways to asking things.

As consumer I haven't paid for your app and put money in your pocket. Seeing as you want to be unprofessional and play this matter out in public rather than respond to an email
    I always replyed to emails asking for support and a lot of users around can confirm.
    Concluding, if your will was only to receive a reply by email, you just had to write an email.

Seems you just want to fight mentioning "EU data protection", "your willing to back them up legally", "I speak very good English", "willing to back them up legally", "trying to bully people in public" and accuse me of whatever you can. So, this is the last reply which I take time to write to you.
    MADBRADNYC and StarSpun like this.
    01-03-15 07:43 AM
    Next update, please support
    1/ Zoom
    2/rotate
    If you mean zoom and rotate for overlays and text, the zoom is already implemented by a pinch to zoom (two fingers). I just finished implementing the rotate feature
    An update is coming very soon, with also multi undo/redo functionality, a new tool (will be available as usual by double tap the hal circle pen button), a new stroke kind, a slider for overlay and text transparency and maybe other things
    webber27 likes this.
    01-03-15 07:50 AM
    If you mean zoom and rotate for overlays and text, the zoom is already implemented by a pinch to zoom (two fingers). I just finished implementing the rotate feature
    An update is coming very soon, with also multi undo/redo functionality, a new tool (will be available as usual by double tap the hal circle pen button), a new stroke kind, a slider for overlay and text transparency and maybe other things
    Waiting....

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 07:52 AM
    Hakdaddy: your screen name in BlackBerry World is the same as it is in here. Marco has not revealed you by name whatsoever. It is plausible that even without the review being published here, the average person could have connected the dots and figured out that you left the review. As a former Dev myself, Marco has a valid point. A bad review that makes such bold statements as "avoid like the plague" and "false advertising" without allowing some reasonable time for him to respond is just asinine. This is the reason I decided to withdraw from development, and the reason so many others have bowed out. Here you have a developer that took months (yes, Marco is one of my best friends, so I know this firsthand) to provide you with a fantastic app that does everything it claims to do, and you crucified him publicly and wrongly before he had an opportunity to resolve your concerns. Marco has developed many apps for BlackBerry 10, and not one time has he misled or misrepresented the capabilities of his creations. He is extremely honest and has a reputation all the way up to BlackBerry HQ for being the most accessible and helpful developer there is. You may receive a refund, but he cannot have your review stricken from BlackBerry World. My advice is that if you want more BlackBerry 10 apps to be provided, don't be so negative and give devs a fair opportunity to address customer satisfaction.
    01-03-15 10:12 AM
    ^^What he said!^^

Posted via CB10
    lildeimos likes this.
    01-03-15 03:33 PM
    Can't devs remove few reviews?

Scam apps does it well! Why good apps would not?

Posted via CB10
    01-03-15 04:15 PM
    Can't devs remove few reviews?

Scam apps does it well! Why good apps would not?
    Yes, devs can ask for reviews removal, but usually I don't for the same reason I make apps as in-app-purchase to let the users try it before spend money. In this case I will not ask to remove that because I wish that some users will read it, try the app and understand that many bad reviews (not only mine) are written without thinking at first.
    JG_Agustin likes this.
    01-03-15 04:37 PM
    Yes, devs can ask for reviews removal, but usually I don't for the same reason I make apps as in-app-purchase to let the users try it before spend money. In this case I will not ask to remove that because I wish that some users will read it, try the app and understand that many bad reviews (not only mine) are written without thinking at first.
    Understood! And I feel a bit sorry for you to!

Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Cranky likes this.
    01-03-15 04:51 PM
    Great app! I was looking for an app like this! Will be of great use for my work. I'll finally be able to edit sketches right on the passport! Best app I've downloaded in a while! Thanks

Posted via CB10
    lildeimos likes this.
    01-06-15 06:58 PM
    I have just updated the first post with the changelog of the new version, 2 screenshots of the lens tool and the link to the new video demo.
    Painting with the lens tool is almost done in real time, the performances of course are decreased with a large diameter.
    Since some minutes, Snap2Share has been approved Build For BlackBerry
    Lacker20 and JG_Agustin like this.
    01-28-15 03:11 PM
    What's your point? You STILL haven't addressed the email which is poor customer service... nor have you addressed my post apart from trying to deflect from the issue at hand. I was trying to support a developer by purchasing your app, but now regret paying for your poor attempt by conning people marketing it with features that aren't available in the app to date!

Clearly your trying to rewrite history as my complaint in writing never had anything to do with the "in app purchasing". I speak very good English as it is my mother tongue I would suggest you READ clearly what I wrote and don't try to misrepresent my comments in public unless your willing to back them up legally.
    So rather than breaking EU data protection laws by trying to bully people in public... as everyone knows reviews are written under aliases but you feel your above the law to expose that information in public.

As consumer I haven't paid for your app and put money in your pocket. Seeing as you want to be unprofessional and play this matter out in public rather than respond to an email, I'll have to make a complaint to BlackBerry World about your unprofessional behaviour and request a refund.

I would also never purchase an app from you again for your unprofessional behaviour.

Expect a complaint via BlackBerry world!

Posted via CB10
    Marco's apps are great and his customer service is second to none. It's too bad there are users who are just lazy to read the app's full description or instructions before ranting.

I use the full versions of SuperTube and VideoShrinker, both great apps. Anytime I've encountered an issue, I contact Marco and he always answers in a timely manner, willing to help out.

For someone who claims to "speak very good English" as it is your "mother tongue", one would expect that after reading an app's FULL description and instructions, you are able to comprehend it thoroughly. I guess it's not the case with you... Likewise, you have clearly contradicted yourself. First you state that you've bought the app and later that "As consumer I haven't paid for your app and put money in your pocket". Please make up your mind or at least watch your drafting and punctuation.

BTW, If you want to speak in legal terms, you have publicly written libelous information about Marco and his work... And just for the record, nowhere did Marco disclose any sensitive or private "information in public". All he did was link your CB alias with a negative review in BlackBerry World, I can't see what damage that does... If you're not happy with a purchased app, just request a refund and let the rest of us enjoy it!

Unlike you, I may not be a native English speaker, but have lived in three English speaking countries. That's just enough to understand well an app's description and instructions before jumping into conclusions...

Now, on to more important matters: I have just purchased this full app after trying it out! Very nice job Marco, I look forward to using it quite a bit!

Sent from the powerful and masterful Passport!
    Last edited by JG_Agustin; 01-28-15 at 04:50 PM.
    lildeimos likes this.
    01-28-15 04:39 PM
    I have updated the first post with some screenshots of the new update and a youtube playlist with demos.
    In this update, there is the awaited color picker to add personal colors, the ability to use transparent colors with the pen and the eraser stroke kind.
    I added also some other tools, don't ask me what's the creepy tool, I just left it while doing the other because its funny
    03-10-15 02:49 PM
    Fantastic app!
    lildeimos likes this.
    03-17-15 04:20 AM