Ya little kiddies rejoice sending in appropriate pictures that disappear.

Most insecure, privacy riddled garbage app out there. Maybe the next big data breach people will learn
    Ok...

Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    04-22-14 10:16 PM
    Ya little kiddies rejoice sending inappropriate pictures that disappear.

Most insecure, privacy riddled garbage app out there. Maybe the next big data breach people will learn.

If parent only knew what really went on with their kids using it.
    Parents need to reach their kids responsible use.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 10:17 PM
    Called a text message or a phone call..

But you keep thinking kids using it is all for just "chat"

Nieve..
    04-22-14 10:22 PM
    Won't believe it till I see it.
    04-22-14 10:22 PM
    Called a text message or a phone call..

But you keep thinking kids using it is all for just "chat"

Nieve..
    Actually, as a "kid", it's mainly just used for chat. It's not all this p0rn you think it is. Selfies are the new form of text message.

Shadowyugi and shief24 like this.
    04-22-14 10:24 PM
    Actually, as a "kid", it's mainly just used for chat. It's not all this p0rn you think it is. Selfies are the new form of text message.

Yes, agreed. Though it is extremely annoying because when my friend uses it to talk to me. I'm like wtf....i don't want to send a random pic of myself to you every sentence.

Posted via CB10
    04-22-14 10:36 PM
    I'm wondering if the updated version will get rid of the features such as re-viewing old snaps and stuff like that.

Glad it got approved, it's a phenomenal app, and a lot better than the real snapchat
    04-22-14 10:37 PM
    These people talking have never used snapchat before. Half the time I just take a blank picture and send texts over its it's not all sexting...before snapchat sexting was and after snapchat sexting will still be there

Zee coolest flicking smartphone evah
    04-22-14 10:48 PM

I know, it's actually kind of fun. You can draw/write on your picts too. Plus it has a feature--"My Story"--that you can save certain picts and videos for 24 hours and people can see them multiple times. Kind of like a mini, temporary visual blog. :-)

@SparkyBC: I've never seen it used for lewd things among anyone I know who use this. (They are all in their late teens through early 30s that use this that I know.)
    ajst222, Shadowyugi and Berry_Pink like this.
    04-22-14 10:51 PM
    These people talking have never used snapchat before. Half the time I just take a blank picture and send texts over its it's not all sexting...before snapchat sexting was and after snapchat sexting will still be there

Lots of people do that too--take blank or random picts. Good point! :-) I know, people love to criticize apps on CB that they've never used...kind common around here I've seen... :-/
    04-22-14 10:54 PM
    Lots of people do that too--take blank or random picts. Good point! :-) I know, people love to criticize apps on CB that they've never used...kind common around here I've seen... :-/
    If BlackBerry doesn't have it, we don't need it

04-22-14 10:55 PM
    So they refuse to support BlackBerry 10 but have an issue when someone else decides to?

Posted via CB10
    Basically!
    04-22-14 10:58 PM
    I use snap2chat/snapchat... It has its uses...
    04-23-14 05:32 AM
    I have Snapchat. It's half pointless half not.

My friends use Snapchat correctly. If you use it just as another messaging app like texting, your not really getting the appropriate use.

Just IMO

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 05:41 AM
    The news you see are true! Snap2Chat is approved. I can just click the button to make it show up in blackberry world. But I decided to fix the crash bug issue first and now letting everyone test the latest version so I can confirm.

Join us in our discussion http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-884385/

Thanks so much to all!
    04-23-14 06:37 AM
    Great news for BB10!
    04-23-14 07:36 AM
    Great news for BB10!
    I agree. Even if it's a client, it's something!

04-23-14 07:38 AM
    Join the snap2chat channel for the most up to date news C00289907

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 09:09 AM
    Great news for BB10!
    Not really. It's great for the Crackberry community but not for BlackBerry in general.

Picture this...

Customer: I'm looking for a new smartphone and I've been eyeing this new BlackBerry Z10/Z30.

Sales Rep: Sure no problem....etc etc blah blah blah.

Customer: Does it have Snapchat?

Sales Rep: No.

Customer: Oh man. I love Snapchat. That sucks. Maybe I'll look at the new Samsung.

Sales Rep: Well let me show you one. Plus they have Snapchat and Instagram too.

No one outside of the Crackberry community knows about Snap2Chat, Whine, or iGrann. They do know about Snapchat, Vine, and Instagram.

So BlackBerry won't gain anything from these third-party apps but a happy Crackberry community. And clearly, that's not enough to take BB10 anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 09:24 AM
    Not really. It's great for the Crackberry community but not for BlackBerry in general.

Picture this...

Customer: I'm looking for a new smartphone and I've been eyeing this new BlackBerry Z10/Z30.

Customer: Oh man. I love Snapchat. That sucks. Maybe I'll look at the new Samsung.

No one outside of the Crackberry community knows about Snap2Chat, Whine, or iGrann. They do know about Snapchat, Vine, and Instagram.

So BlackBerry won't gain anything from these third-party apps but a happy Crackberry community. And clearly, that's not enough to take BB10 anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    It's better than nothing.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 09:42 AM

Picture this...

Posted via CB10

Sales Rep: They have their version of it, I can't remember the name. Just search for Snapchat in BlackBerry World and it will show up.

Customer: Oh man. I love Snapchat. So I can still send messages to my friends on that have the normal Snapchat app and do everything that app can?

Sales Rep: Yes. Plus BlackBerry World has a custom app for Vine and Instagram too.
    04-23-14 10:59 AM
    Snap2Chat got approved!!!-img_20140423_180203.png

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 11:03 AM
    I guess miracles really do happen! long live snap2chat!

Posted via CB10 on my awesome new Z30!
    04-23-14 11:04 AM

Sales Rep: They have their version of it, I can't remember the name. Just search for Snapchat in BlackBerry World and it will show up.

Customer: Oh man. I love Snapchat. So I can still send messages to my friends on that have the normal Snapchat app and do everything that app can?

Sales Rep: Yes. Plus BlackBerry World has a custom app for Vine and Instagram too.
    Man why you use logic!

jakie55 likes this.
    04-23-14 11:04 AM
    The news you see are true! Snap2Chat is approved. I can just click the button to make it show up in blackberry world. But I decided to fix the crash bug issue first and now letting everyone test the latest version so I can confirm.

Join us in our discussion http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-884385/

Thanks so much to all!
    Congrats to you!
    Keep the apps coming!
    04-23-14 11:08 AM
76 1234