I've not checked in the official thread cos it's 5000 posts long so I've decided to ask you guys using this one. Can anyone let me know if Snap2Chat shows you who's viewed your story like the official iOS and Android app does? I know it shows how many have seen it (the free version does that) but I'd like to know who's seen it.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 01:55 PM
    I've not checked in the official thread cos it's 5000 posts long so I've decided to ask you guys using this one. Can anyone let me know if Snap2Chat shows you who's viewed your story like the official iOS and Android app does? I know it shows how many have seen it (the free version does that) but I'd like to know who's seen it.

Posted via CB10
    yes it does, tap your own story. it should expand who viewed. it can even tell you how many viewed your stories and the viewers
    ruhban likes this.
    05-23-14 03:05 PM
    I never thought I'd get a reply directly from you! Thanks for that! Does this function in the lite version or do I need to upgrade?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 03:18 PM
    I never thought I'd get a reply directly from you! Thanks for that! Does this function in the lite version or do I need to upgrade?

Posted via CB10
    Haha thanks bro. I believe it functions? Hehe can can you try? Sorry if i forgot

Posted via CrackBerry App
    ruhban likes this.
    05-23-14 03:58 PM
    Yeah it works in the lite version. One thing I tried was adding a picture and video to my story using the icon with the star on it but it never did. Why's that? And why haven't you implemented BlackBerry Flow through it? That'd be a nice addition.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-14 05:04 PM