SMSbyNow: group messaging and scheduling (Emails and Text).-smsbynow-crack.png

SMSbyNow brought advanced group messaging to BB10 with a lot features:

Groups management:
    • Add contacts to group using standard contact pickers (single and multiple selection is supported) or manually.
    • For big groups support preloading all available contacts with their details to allow quick and efficient selection of large number contacts.
    • Contact centric view, which allow to see to what groups every contact belong
    • Search for groups, contacts within group, contacts globally
    • Copy/duplicate group
    • Backup and restore groups to file, also allows copying groups between devices
    • SMS and Email contacts can be mixed within the same group
    • No limit on number of contacts in group

Composing and forwarding messages:
    • Different contact placements are supported (To, Cc, Bcc)
    • Compose message to individual contact, one group or many groups
    • Attachments (no limit on number of files)
    • Option to exclude certain contacts or add additional contacts just before sending message out
    • Message can be sent as group message (to All) or separate message can be sent to every contact
    • Personalization: support placeholders (%name, %first, %last) which are replaced by details taken from the Contact. This every contact get impression that message is personal.
    • Message history, option to resend or edit and resend previously sent message
    • Unlimited templates: can contain message head and/or your signature
    • You can select any of email accounts that will be used to send message out.
    • Allows forwarding of both SMS and Emails.

Message scheduling:
    • Both emails and SMS can be scheduled
    • Messages can be scheduled to any time in future with 5 minutes resolution
    • Scheduling messages to individual contact, one group or multiple groups
    • Recurrent messages (daily, weekly, monthly, yearly)
    • Allows editing, rescheduling, changing recurrence and changing groups for previously scheduled messages
    • Copy/duplicate message
    • Allow adding tasks from Compose message screen and Message History

SMSbyNow has been awarded "Designed for Blackberry" designation.
    SMSbyNow: group messaging and scheduling (Emails and Text).-builtforblackberry_badge_onblk_verysmall.png

Getting started video:

Last edited by macroberry; 11-12-13 at 10:29 AM.
    zocster likes this.
    11-11-13 11:20 PM
    Thanks for sharing this! Bought it
    macroberry likes this.
    11-11-13 11:52 PM
    Is there a way to automatically forward received SMS to an email address?
    11-17-13 01:00 PM
    At the manual SMS forwarding is supported, but we are planning to add automatic forwarding in subsequent upgrades
    11-17-13 01:31 PM
    Ok. How soon do you think automatic forwarding will be supported?
    11-17-13 01:50 PM
    Ok. How soon do you think automatic forwarding will be supported?
    Next upgrade will be released in about two weeks. Among with other improvements, automatic SMS forwarding will be included there
    11-17-13 02:12 PM
    I can't find this in app world

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 02:24 PM
    I can't find this in app world

Posted via CB10
    Here you go: SMSbyNow - BlackBerry World
    Last edited by macroberry; 11-17-13 at 05:22 PM.
    11-17-13 02:36 PM
    Please don't forget the update you promised me to fix a problem with your app. Everytime I schedule a text, it creates a new conversation box even if one already exists. So if I have a conversation box for my friend john Doe, then schedule maybe 20 texts for I'm for the next 5 days, it creates TWENTY (20) conversation boxes on my text messaging hub! It is such a mess. Please update and do fix. And I hope the scheduling of texts includes every minutes, not just by 5's (5,10,15,20 etc). Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-21-13 11:12 AM
    Please don't forget the update you promised me to fix a problem with your app. Everytime I schedule a text, it creates a new conversation box even if one already exists. So if I have a conversation box for my friend john Doe, then schedule maybe 20 texts for I'm for the next 5 days, it creates TWENTY (20) conversation boxes on my text messaging hub! It is such a mess. Please update and do fix. And I hope the scheduling of texts includes every minutes, not just by 5's (5,10,15,20 etc). Many thanks
    Sure, thanks for reminding. Will try to squeeze it into next upgrade.
    11-21-13 11:28 AM
    New upgrade of SMSbyNow has been published. Among other new features it supports automatic forwarding of SMS to emails. You can select one or several email groups for forwarding using 'SMS auto fwd' command at 'Messages' tab.
    12-04-13 07:29 AM
    macroberry,
    How do you clear the list of messages that were forwarded?
    Thanks for you reply
    12-18-13 01:41 PM
    macroberry,
    How do you clear the list of messages that were forwarded?
    Thanks for you reply
    SMSbyNow does not remove forwarded text messages from the Hub. If needed we can add this option.
    12-18-13 08:44 PM
    Sure, thanks for reminding. Will try to squeeze it into next upgrade.
    Hi, any idea when will the concerned issue be handled? It's been almost a month now since the issue was relayed. My friends and family who purchased the app really has problems in the mess up of their inbox everytime they schedule messages

Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-27-13 05:28 AM
    Hi, any idea when will the concerned issue be handled? It's been almost a month now since the issue was relayed. My friends and family who purchased the app really has problems in the mess up of their inbox everytime they schedule messages

Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    We are planning to dedicate to this feature next upgrade, hopefully with next week (I guess approval can be delayed because of holidays)
    popengchan likes this.
    12-27-13 06:57 AM
    Hi, I know you don't remember me, but I'm the one who consistently emails you before that smsbynow has an issue wherein every sms you send CREATES ANOTHER THREAD that messes up our inbox.

Example, I have scheduled 20 text messages for the day, at the end of the day, I see 20 threads for EACH SENT ITEM even if it is for the same person. Really a mess.

Now you put on a feature in the settings "new thread every sms". I made sure it is turned off, but no matter what I do, how many times I restart, it still doesn't fix the issue. I turned it on just for a test, still doesn't go. So it's like a placebo thing. Put on a feature that didn't do any thing.

Hope finally you guys can hear me out.

P.S.

Any plans on making this app headless? If so, any due date?

Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 11:32 AM
    Hi, I know you don't remember me, but I'm the one who consistently emails you before that smsbynow has an issue wherein every sms you send CREATES ANOTHER THREAD that messes up our inbox.

Example, I have scheduled 20 text messages for the day, at the end of the day, I see 20 threads for EACH SENT ITEM even if it is for the same person. Really a mess.

Now you put on a feature in the settings "new thread every sms". I made sure it is turned off, but no matter what I do, how many times I restart, it still doesn't fix the issue. I turned it on just for a test, still doesn't go. So it's like a placebo thing. Put on a feature that didn't do any thing.

P.S.

Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    Agreed; this is a pain.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-14 11:52 AM

P.S.

Many thanks

Posted via CB10
    Hello,
    Please check the video.
    It demonstrates how "new thread every sms" option works. You can see that first two messages were with this option turn on and indeed there two entries in Hub. Then this option gets turned off the same tow messages sent using SMSbyNow. Now Hub shows only one entry. Anyway we are going to look at the issue closer for next upgrade. We also planning to make SMSbyNow headless then. Next upgrade is targeted to mid-March.

Thanks
    Last edited by macroberry; 10-02-14 at 07:14 AM.
    Omnitech likes this.
    02-15-14 03:47 PM
    When will SMSbyNow be a Headless App?
    03-12-14 07:55 PM
    When will SMSbyNow be a Headless App?
    We are sorry, but we discovered some issue that prevents reliable sending of messages from headless services at the moment. As result SMSbyNow will have to run as active frame for time being. We hope the issue will be resolved in near future.
    Sorry for inconvenience.
    Last edited by macroberry; 03-16-14 at 04:48 PM.
    Omnitech likes this.
    03-12-14 08:25 PM
    SMSbyNow has been updated with ability to clean your email and text boxes fast and efficiently.

SMSbyNow: group messaging and scheduling (Emails and Text).-img_20140325_082352.png

Get it here
    Last edited by macroberry; 03-25-14 at 07:29 AM.
    Omnitech likes this.
    03-15-14 07:53 PM
    New version of SMSbyNow is available at BlackBerry world
    It features:
    • improving message filtering
    • bulk message removal (clean your email and text boxes fast)
    • UI improvements
    Omnitech likes this.
    03-25-14 07:41 AM
    Any update on when there will be a headless version released?

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 09:29 PM
    Any update on when there will be a headless version released?

Posted via CB10
    We are sorry, but we discovered some issue that prevents reliable sending of messages from headless services at the moment. As result SMSbyNow will have to run as active frame for time being. We hope the issue will be resolved in near future.
    Sorry for inconvenience.

Here is an issue:
    http://supportforums.blackberry.com/...ht/true#M59912
    Last edited by macroberry; 04-29-14 at 07:11 AM.
    04-23-14 09:44 PM
    Hello,
    Please check the video.
    It demonstrates how "new thread every sms" option works. You can see that first two messages were with this option turn on and indeed there two entries in Hub. Then this option gets turned off the same tow messages sent using SMSbyNow. Now Hub shows only one entry. Anyway we are going to look at the issue closer for next upgrade. We also planning to make SMSbyNow headless then. Next upgrade is targeted to mid-March.

Thanks

Video link doesn't work.

I just bought this app and have the same issue with the new conversation thread being created in the sms hub. I send emails to 200 people at a time and when done I have to scroll for an hour to get to my regular text messages.

Please post what can be done about this. It's a great app as it's hard to BCC text messages and make them look personal from any platform, but this problem makes me not want to use it all.

Thanks.
    10-01-14 09:11 PM
28 12