SMS Backup- Backup and Restore your Message

SMS Backup - Built for Blackberry-feature.jpg

SMS Backup is a useful and handy tool which develops for all BlackBerry 10 users.
    With this tool, you can backup or restore all your messages easily. All messages will be back up and store in a single file instead of a bunch of files.
    Easy to restore the backup messages by a simple click and select the backup file and SMS Backup will do the rest for you.
    SMS Backup also comes with 2 useful features which are Export CSV and Delete All.
    You can export all the messages to CSV format and easily view in a computer or laptop.
    Delete All will delete all your messages in a single click without any complex steps.
    Key Features:
    - Easy to back up or export your messages to your device or media card in a single file.
    - Easy to restore the backup file.
    - Delete all messages by a simple click
    - Easy to share the backup file via Email, BBM, Whatsapp and etc.

Built for BlackBerry. The signature BlackBerry 10 experience.
    Built to keep you moving, apps and games with the Built for BlackBerry designation
    provide the seamless performance and integrated experience you've come to love. Look
    for the Built for BlackBerry badge to identify apps and games that deliver the signature
    BlackBerry 10 experience.

Get more details : SMS Backup - Backup and Restore your Message - BlackBerry World
    Price :1.99$

SMS Backup - Built for Blackberry-1.png
    SMS Backup - Built for Blackberry-2.png
    SMS Backup - Built for Blackberry-3.png
    05-22-14 10:29 AM
    Nice will try it thanks!

Posted via CB10
    x-reve likes this.
    05-22-14 10:31 AM
    Hi everyone, we are just updated the information of the latest SMS Backup. Please take some times to review it. Thanks.
    06-06-14 10:41 AM
    If I'm doing this correctly, it seems to save my text messages as xml files that come out as just a mess of text rather than readable messages. Is there some way to just save/send my text messages to my email in a simple way? Sorry if I'm overlooking simple Thank you!
    06-07-14 06:19 PM
    If I'm doing this correctly, it seems to save my text messages as xml files that come out as just a mess of text rather than readable messages. Is there some way to just save/send my text messages to my email in a simple way? Sorry if I'm overlooking simple Thank you!
    Hi Wendy, would like to ask if your text messages is in English or other languages?
    Have you tried to restored the messages?

Thanks.
    06-08-14 09:05 AM