I'm tired of seeing app developers drop support. Slacker Radio is one of them.

They haven't updated their application since May of 2013, and it's missing a number of features that the other platforms have.

To name a few:

• Whats Next
    • Station Caching for Offline play
    • Playlists

These are important things to paid subscribers.

Numerous comments in the reviews show people experiencing crashes, paid subs not allowing more than 6 song skips.

This app looks like it's the old Android version from a WHILE ago. Users having authentication issues.

And you see comments everywhere with people saying they have issues canceling.
    Users wouldn't be canceling if your app actually worked properly.

I personally have Slacker not displaying my bookmarked stations properly, playing banned songs/artists, laggy song changes, the list goes on.

I'm currently using the Android version on my Z10 and while it doesn't operate as smoothly as it would natively, it's light
    years ahead in quality of the Blackberry app.

I emailed Slacker support expressing how I feel regarding the quality of the app. And they took JUST over a month to respond. And they had the audacity to email back a generic canned troubleshooting response.

They KNOW their app is dated and broken. I find it insulting they responded with a troubleshooting email, let alone a MONTH later.

I work in a support related job and lengthy response times and inhuman responses like this are a such a negative impact from a customer service perspective, and is pretty much signing a death warrant for that customers repeat business

I'm attaching a couple screenshots of our correspondence.

I hope this catches the attention of someone at Slacker. And they take notice of their forgotten consumer base.

Slacker Radio seriously needs an update. And Slacker looks like they've dropped support.-slacker-chat-1.png

Slacker Radio seriously needs an update. And Slacker looks like they've dropped support.-slacker-chat-2.png
    03-21-14 01:34 PM
    yeah sad to see. All to common too
    03-21-14 02:43 PM
    Blackberry users pay for Slacker? It's free on iPhones and iPads.
    03-21-14 02:51 PM
    Gave up on them a year ago. Sucked on phone, sucked more on pc.

Posted via CB10
    03-21-14 02:55 PM
    Agatonga likes this.
    03-21-14 10:01 PM