So I'm using the Skype app available for the Z10 from Blackberry World. I've been using it for nearly a year and a half without problems until a few weeks ago when I noticed that I couldn't make or receive calls (or messages) when out and about.

At home my phone connects up to my broadband router and skype works perfectly. The problem only occurs when I go out of range of my router. It never used to do this. I could make calls through my data allowance and when moving out of range of my router the phone would switch to my mobile providers (EE) data allowance automatically.

The app won't even appear to allow me to sign out of one account into another when I'm away from home (presumably because it can't connect to the skype server). I try to sign out and the app minimizes for a second or two then comes back apparently signed into the same account.

I've checked the setting on my Z10 and can't see anything obvious and even if it was a setting I don't understand how it could have changed without me actually doing it myself.

Is anybody else experiencing this? If so can anyone advise me on how to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance.

Mike
    10-31-14 09:04 AM