Hi guys,

I've recently started using Skype group conversations to chat with some of my friends, the Skype app for my BB Q10 is fine.

I was just wondering if you can make it so you can press the 'Enter' key on your BB to submit message rather than having to press the button to submit message on the touchscreen?

If you can't, I'm definitely going to make a suggestion to Skype to build the BB's 'Enter' key to use with the app.

Thanks in advance
    01-16-14 11:53 AM
    I have this problem too, and prior to the 10.2 update, Skype was working fine and allowing me to send a message with the enter key. After updating to 10.2, I can't use the enter key to send a message, and it really sucks.
    01-16-14 12:25 PM
    Really? Mine has always worked this way... hmm...

It is probably a runtime minor issue, that isn't mapping the keyboard right for some apps (FB Messenger does the same thing here).
    01-16-14 12:29 PM
    Really? Mine has always worked this way... hmm...

It is probably a runtime minor issue, that isn't mapping the keyboard right for some apps (FB Messenger does the same thing here).
    That's really strange! I'll try a battery pull, then re-install Skype.

Hopefully one of them will fix it
    01-16-14 01:07 PM
    Just to clarify, when I press the 'Enter' key it just 'goes down a line' as opposed to submitting the message (I want the Enter key to submit message)
    01-16-14 01:48 PM
    That's really strange! I'll try a battery pull, then re-install Skype.

Hopefully one of them will fix it
    On BB10, turn your phone off before a pull.

For a "battery pull" hold both volume rockers. That has the same effect (remember alt+shift+del on legacy devices?) as a "baterry pull".

You don't do pulls don BB10.

Just to clarify, when I press the 'Enter' key it just 'goes down a line' as opposed to submitting the message (I want the Enter key to submit message)
    Yes, I got that. And that's what the enter key has always done on mine. Would be nice to see that work like, in all other apps.

Report this using the Beta Zone app! Worth a shot!
    01-16-14 07:06 PM