How about sharing over Wi-Fi? Like in the music app I can play my music to devices that support media sharing (DLNA I think it's called or something like that).

Posted via CB10
    07-24-13 11:29 PM
    How about sharing over Wi-Fi? Like in the music app I can play my music to devices that support media sharing (DLNA I think it's called or something like that).

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry does not give anything for developers so I would need to write my own DLNA library or use something 3rd party. I don't promise anything but I have it sitting in my TODO list.
    ruhban and damien kupuku like this.
    07-25-13 03:02 AM
    New update just came up. Multiple playlist is now supported.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 07:57 AM
    amazing app that gets better every time. I reckon it's my most used app on BlackBerry 10. Would happily pay a one off for it.
    07-29-13 08:49 AM
    Have said this many times, but man this app has really evolved and is really one of the best apps there is on BB World. I really want it to get featured and more downloads. Also I would love it if this app got the Built for BlackBerry certification. Lastly, I wish the dev would put a link to his paypal or something. I need to give a donation for all his hard work. Its really incredible.
    R Field, ESCON and damien kupuku like this.
    07-29-13 11:02 AM
    Play list don't seem to work
    07-29-13 02:13 PM
    Did you login? It works for me.
    Still by far the best music app and fully native.

Skooday is free now!-img_20130731.png

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...tent/26725872?

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    07-29-13 05:07 PM
    Yeah I'm logged in. At first it kept adding all my tracks to the main playlist and even once I'd removed them they would reappear.

So I deleted and reinstalled and logged in and could successfully clear my playlists, however now when I try to add a loved song to the main playlist it just shows a blank playlist.

From there I can create new playlists however if I try to add music to the new playlist I have the same problem of an empty playlist and then once I close and reopen the app on presented with the original Skooday screen again telling me how to add music to the playlist.

Very confusing.
    07-29-13 06:31 PM
    Skooday is free now!-img_00000439.png

Here's an example of my blank playlist after adding a song to it

Skooday is free now!-img_00000440.png

As you can see the other playlist I created is available

Skooday is free now!-img_00000441.png

However if I click on it again I'm presented with a blank list even though I added to it

Skooday is free now!-img_00000442.png

If I then select the original main playlist again they disappear and I'm presented with this screen.

If I add a song to the playlist then I'm presented with the first screen shot again and around in a loop I go.

Cheers
    daliusd likes this.
    07-29-13 06:49 PM
    Try to reinstall the app if it still doesn't work I can send you
    a link for the latest bar file

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    07-29-13 07:16 PM
    I've reinstalled after a battery pull but still not luck. Just waiting to hear from the developer to see if it's a known bug
    07-29-13 07:25 PM
    How did you delete it? It only ever properly deletes if you delete it from BlackBerry World by holding down on the Skooday logo and choosing the bin. Then download it again.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-13 08:40 PM
    Yeah did that buddy
    07-29-13 08:46 PM
    The dev has been made aware of this bug, he mentioned that it would be easy to fix.

So we could just wait for the fix in the next update

Posted via the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    daliusd likes this.
    07-30-13 05:26 AM
    How about an alarm? Or integrating Skooday into the native clock app, somehow, and a chosen track or playlist sounds? Also how would you feel about increasing Skooday's functionality by working in conjunction with Neutron player?

Also I've had a couple of album artwork problems with the latest release. For some reason some artwork appears with the wrong track name. I had another problem but I can't remember it right now.

Finally how's that PlayBook release going? Is it possible or is the experience not acceptable?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 09:59 PM
    Have said this many times, but man this app has really evolved and is really one of the best apps there is on BB World. I really want it to get featured and more downloads. Also I would love it if this app got the Built for BlackBerry certification. Lastly, I wish the dev would put a link to his paypal or something. I need to give a donation for all his hard work. Its really incredible.
    I'm working towards Built For Blackberry :-)
    07-31-13 12:05 AM
    It is bug. Fixed in 0.5.1 version that is available for download (or will be very soon). Sorry about that.
    07-31-13 12:09 AM
    How about an alarm? Or integrating Skooday into the native clock app, somehow, and a chosen track or playlist sounds? Also how would you feel about increasing Skooday's functionality by working in conjunction with Neutron player?

Also I've had a couple of album artwork problems with the latest release. For some reason some artwork appears with the wrong track name. I had another problem but I can't remember it right now.

Finally how's that PlayBook release going? Is it possible or is the experience not acceptable?

Posted via CB10
    About alarm: Let's add that to TODO list - maybe there is something I could do. Currently you can do following: pause current song and leave app running. When alarm will kick in it will resume Skooday instead of alarm. At least that happens for me with Z10 10.0.xxxx.

How do you think Skooday and Neutron could work together? It would be interesting to hear opinion from side.

Thanks for reporting problems. I will look into them deeper.

About PlayBook: I had no chance yet to look into it.
    07-31-13 12:15 AM
    Update is live

Posted via the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    07-31-13 03:35 AM
    Yes works well
    07-31-13 05:56 AM
    Maybe someone could help me? I see some disappointed people from Arabic speaking countries. Google translate is not helping much and usually translates some gibberish. Could someone translate these to me?

"صار لي 3 ايام وانا احدث فيه بشكل مستمر!!!!"

"احد يشرحه لي ايش هو مافهمت لو سمحتو"

"ما ينفع يا حلوين حتا لو بعد رمضان حرام البرنامج فاشل"
    08-01-13 12:11 AM
    Skooday is stuck loading.
    Skooday is free now!-img_00000719.png

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 03:39 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000719.png 
Views:	2646 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	192654

Posted via CB10
    The problem is that Exfm is down. It happens quite often recently. I will show more informative error message in next version but I can't fix ex.fm problems as I'm not working for them.

BTW, nice background.
    08-15-13 03:45 AM
    Oh okay, thanks )

Posted via CB10
    08-15-13 04:16 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000719.png 
Views:	2646 
Size:	199.2 KB 
ID:	192654

Posted via CB10