Any size any format should work as long it is supported by BB (I have tested with jpeg and png files). One guy had problems with 10.1 OS but I have resolved it for him. It might be problem with memory card as well, but I believe 10.0 can't access photos from memory card at all.
    I am trying jpgs from the device but I just get a black background, odd.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 08:15 AM
    I am trying jpgs from the device but I just get a black background, odd.

Posted via CB10
    Did you gave all permissions to app? E.g. if app does not have access to shared files it will not show background images.
    06-13-13 08:23 AM
    You are right, I am an ***** and didn't give all the permissions. Thanks for the quick reply.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 08:43 AM
    You are right, I am an ***** and didn't give all the permissions. Thanks for the quick reply.

Posted via CB10
    Opportunity to improve :-) I believe you might be not the only with this problem.
    bobo616 likes this.
    06-13-13 12:02 PM
    Is there any options to not play the next song if you have just done a search for a song as sometimes I search for a song for my kids and don't want to automatically play the next song in case it isn't appropriate? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 02:17 AM
    Is there any options to not play the next song if you have just done a search for a song as sometimes I search for a song for my kids and don't want to automatically play the next song in case it isn't appropriate? Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, that's possible. Search for songs, press and hold song for context menu and add song to play list. Play song(s) from play list.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 02:28 AM
    Yes, that's possible. Search for songs, press and hold song for context menu and add song to play list. Play song(s) from play list.

Posted via CB10
    But as you can only have one play list though this will mean that I will need to clear out the playlist of my songs before I play them their songs. Would it be possible to add an option to not play the next song in the search results?

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 06:49 AM
    But as you can only have one play list though this will mean that I will need to clear out the playlist of my songs before I play them their songs. Would it be possible to add an option to not play the next song in the search results?

Posted via CB10
    In next version you will have multiple play lists. I believe that's even better in your case. I can add option to loop on single song but I don't want to add too many options - it will make program confusing. I will still think about this.
    Vorkosigan likes this.
    06-15-13 08:54 AM
    Ok thanks, I look forward to the multiple play lists and I appreciate you thinking about the looping options. Thanks for the quick reply.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-13 10:44 AM
    Wonderful App! Thanks a million!

Not sure why people are all over Pandora when this is available...
    06-18-13 08:47 AM
    Wonderful App! Thanks a million!

Not sure why people are all over Pandora when this is available...
    ^ THIS

People and their mainstream stuff...

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 10:45 AM
    Early on you were talking about monetization of the app.... if you could add in app purchase of a thank you token like a special wallpaper, or something trivial, I would definitely be happy to support your cause this way.

It is rare that nuggets like your app come cross my hands.

PM me if you want to talk about marketing and things like that.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 11:18 AM

1) Has anyone Q10 here. Is app working fine for you?

2) Someone expressed that it would be nice to get lyrics of songs. Actually I think calling google/search with "artist title lyrics" should be enough. What's your opinion?

What about the future? I have 24 items in my list what I can do (like covers, shuffle and etc.) - updates are coming.

As well let me remind that you can join Skooday group if you want to follow development closer:

Attachment 163824
    I've got a Q10. The app is awesome. Can't believe Songza, which doesn't even properly work on Q10, got recommend in the "Best apps every BlackBerry owner should download right now" over your app. It's a disgrace.

One question though- what does it mean when I see a loading blue circle over a song and then it turns to a red x circle and skips to the next song?
    R Field likes this.
    06-21-13 08:49 PM
    I've got a Q10. The app is awesome. Can't believe Songza, which doesn't even properly work on Q10, got recommend in the "Best apps every BlackBerry owner should download right now" over your app. It's a disgrace.

One question though- what does it mean when I see a loading blue circle over a song and then it turns to a red x circle and skips to the next song?
    Probably the song file is not playable. It's like listening to a music file on some Internet websites not all links are working some are dead.

Posted using The Z10
    06-22-13 01:41 AM
    TL;DR: song can't be played. If you are lucky that just connection problem and clicking again will make it play.

Long answer: first we should understand how ex.fm works. In your browser you install ex.fm extension and browse around internet. It might be some random sites, it might be music specific sites, e.g. Bandcamp or https://soundcloud.com/. It doesn't really matter actually. So ex.fm basically collects music from everywhere in the internet.

That's there Skooday problems begin. When you try to play song it might be no more available (e.g. removed from web site long time ago), it might be denied (I have noticed that soundcloud has this problem) and etc. Sometimes web site is busy and connection simply times out. In that case clicking on song to play it again helps.

There is no easy solution to this problem but I hope that step-by-step I will make it less visible and less relevant.
    TDSWIM likes this.
    06-22-13 02:25 AM
    We need an option to add a song playing to our playlist. Is that possible?

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 07:11 AM
    We need an option to add a song playing to our playlist. Is that possible?

Posted via CB10
    You have in mind something like "add current song to playlist"? Currently your only option is to press-and-hold on song and use "Add to playlist".
    06-26-13 07:23 AM
    You have in mind something like "add current song to playlist"? Currently your only option is to press-and-hold on song and use "Add to playlist".
    Yes sorry I meant whilst playing a song from the 'Explore' menu or 'Trending' menu and the user is scrolling through these lists.

Posted via CB10
    06-26-13 07:28 PM
    So no BB10 for PlayBook. Does that mean you'll consider a new app for it or are you just going to ignore it seeing as BlackBerry are?

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 09:14 AM
    So no BB10 for PlayBook. Does that mean you'll consider a new app for it or are you just going to ignore it seeing as BlackBerry are?

Posted via CB10
    I can release Skooday 0.1 for PlayBook as it was non cascades version. I'm not sure if I should as it will be much worse than bb10 version (while it will be OK for music listening).

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 11:46 AM
    How much worse? As long as it doesn't affect our BB10 then I think you should give it a go. See how it copes. No?

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 11:59 AM
    How much worse? As long as it doesn't affect our BB10 then I think you should give it a go. See how it copes. No?

Posted via CB10
    If you remember this old version

I can make it run on PlayBook (I believe). It will be completely independent from Skooday for BB10.
    06-29-13 12:02 PM
    Hmm if it works then I think it would be worth it. A lot of use hardcore users still love our PlayBooks and I think it would be much appreciated. I definitely would!
    06-29-13 12:42 PM
    Hmm if it works then I think it would be worth it. A lot of use hardcore users still love our PlayBooks and I think it would be much appreciated. I definitely would!
    OK. I don't promise anything but maybe something will happen.
    ruhban likes this.
    06-29-13 01:10 PM
    Ok thanks

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 01:45 PM
350 ... 7891011 ...