Thanks! Just downloaded your app.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    06-11-13 01:03 AM
    Just got the update and I'm blow away with how great this app is! Thanks for all the hard work. This app keeps getting better and better.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 01:14 AM
    Just downloaded your app. One big feature that I have been wanting in streaming apps is the ability to restart a song you may have missed some of! This is definitely gonna replace Apollo (Pandora), Slacker, and I didn't even use 8tracks yet or songza (both installed and about to be deleted!). Great app OP! Keep up the great work!

Posted From My Amazing Z10 via CB10
    06-11-13 02:30 AM
    Amazing work
    06-11-13 02:57 AM
    Omg this is music heaven!
    The update is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 03:33 AM
    Awesome update. I can't think of any improvements that are needed now. Who needs iradio lol.

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 05:06 AM
    Awesome update. I can't think of any improvements that are needed now. Who needs iradio lol.

Posted via CB10
    There are still some things that can be improved and are in progress now ;-)
    06-11-13 05:10 AM
    Man I'm in love with your app. I hadn't even heard of ex.fm until I downloaded your app. Very nice
    06-11-13 06:33 AM
    Just thought I'd thank the developer for the phenomenal app support. This app is amazing given that it really does play trending songs unlike Songza's shoddy job. I am actually hearing club bangers which is always a good sign.

My question is do the songs added in the playlist last forever? And it would be nice if the developer made us create new playlists with ability to name these playlists.

Like the first playlist could be called "Club Bangers", second playlist could be called "Sex Songs", etc.

Keep up the good work.

Posted via CB10 (BB Z10 : BLK : OS 10.0)
    06-11-13 07:42 AM
    Just thought I'd thank the developer for the phenomenal app support. This app is amazing given that it really does play trending songs unlike Songza's shoddy job. I am actually hearing club bangers which is always a good sign.

My question is do the songs added in the playlist last forever?
    I guess that can't be promised. ex.fm collects songs from all the internet so if someone removes the song for his/her own reasons song is lost. Still I'm sure that the same song can be streamed from several sources but that's not implemented yet in the app.

And it would be nice if the developer made us create new playlists with ability to name these playlists.

Like the first playlist could be called "Club Bangers", second playlist could be called "Sex Songs", etc.
    That's exactly what I'm working on now.
    06-11-13 07:56 AM
    I hope v0.4 is Built for BlackBerry worthy. We will see. In the end user experience is what matters

Posted via CB10

I just downloaded the update, and I am really liking the ability to change the background. Sleep timer and overall polished feel wow Thanks a lot! I've also noticed that your app's versions start with "0.xx" as opposed to "1.xx". Just wondering why this is so? Just a preference?
    06-11-13 12:24 PM
    I just downloaded the update, and I am really liking the ability to change the background. Sleep timer and overall polished feel wow Thanks a lot! I've also noticed that your app's versions start with "0.xx" as opposed to "1.xx". Just wondering why this is so? Just a preference?
    In my head 1.xx is something complete and only new features and bug fixes are added. 0.xx because I don't think it is 1.xx worthy yet

Posted via CB10
    06-11-13 01:39 PM
    In my head 1.xx is something complete and only new features and bug fixes are added. 0.xx because I don't think it is 1.xx worthy yet

Posted via CB10
    Wow that says alot about you as a developer! I really think you should listen to the views expressed here and start charging for your app in some way. Your app definitely warrents a price,!! See silly apps like maps, Web page links charging do don't see why a quality app like yours should come free?! All the work you've put in and continue to do so a little money would be a small token of our gratitude )

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    daliusd likes this.
    06-11-13 01:45 PM
    Wow that says alot about you as a developer! I really think you should listen to the views expressed here and start charging for your app in some way. Your app definitely warrents a price,!! See silly apps like maps, Web page links charging do don't see why a quality app like yours should come free?! All the work you've put in and continue to do so a little money would be a small token of our gratitude )

Agreed. Well anytime you wanna put your paypal account, I'd be willing to part some cash for this

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    06-11-13 02:08 PM
    Its a really good app for what it does.
    fast efficient and definitely up to date ...

its actually better than spotify in some ways. Spotify is just alot more "polished" ... and finished.

Keep up the good work. you WILL have our support
    daliusd likes this.
    06-11-13 07:20 PM
    I love this app, but there is often music that won�t play and a red kind block sign shows up over the music cover an then it jumps to the next song. what does that mean?
    curvezzz likes this.
    06-12-13 01:36 PM
    I love this app, but there is often music that won�t play and a red kind block sign shows up over the music cover an then it jumps to the next song. what does that mean?
    That means that app has failed to play that song for some reason - bandwidth problems, access problems and etc. Sometimes retrying helps but usually nothing will help. I hope I will address this problem step by step but it is not trivial one.

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 02:26 PM
    Thanks for info. Maybe because I'm not using lte.
    FB app has also problems in hsdpa/3g Mode. Sometimes nothing loads. But that's a different story.

Thx again. Still enjoy this app very much

Posted via CB10
    06-12-13 02:57 PM
    Love the app!! Anyway to add zen music to the genre? Tai chi and native American flute music is so relaxing and i love going to sleep with it on. Currently my TV has such a channel but the 32" screen is bright blue and annoying lol. Thanks for the app and it being free.

Posted via CB10 from my AT&T Z10
    06-13-13 02:45 AM
    Love the app!! Anyway to add zen music to the genre? Tai chi and native American flute music is so relaxing and i love going to sleep with it on. Currently my TV has such a channel but the 32" screen is bright blue and annoying lol. Thanks for the app and it being free.

Posted via CB10 from my AT&T Z10
    I can add that to trending but it will give more than music (some talks as well). Look here (using PC): Exfm. I guess I need to add option to explore music by custom genre as I see need for more genres.
    06-13-13 02:56 AM
    You can change the background also!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    yelmonster likes this.
    06-13-13 04:56 AM
    You can change the background also!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    This wouldn't set my background, does it have to be a certain size?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 06:00 AM
    This wouldn't set my background, does it have to be a certain size?

Posted via CB10
    Any size any format should work as long it is supported by BB (I have tested with jpeg and png files). One guy had problems with 10.1 OS but I have resolved it for him. It might be problem with memory card as well, but I believe 10.0 can't access photos from memory card at all.
    06-13-13 06:13 AM
    Thanks OP. I just downloaded this app and I am really enjoying it so far. BB World isn't always the most friendly or easiest to find apps in. So I never came across your app before. But i found it by search and installed it.

thanks a lot for your dev efforts.
    06-13-13 06:41 AM
    Thanks OP. I just downloaded this app and I am really enjoying it so far. BB World isn't always the most friendly or easiest to find apps in. So I never came across your app before. But i found it by search and installed it.

thanks a lot for your dev efforts.
    You are welcome. There is "Invite to Download" button in Settings - share your app with friends that might like it as well ;-)
    06-13-13 06:52 AM
350 ... 678910 ...