After using the app for a while now I've come up with some suggestions to improve Skooday:
    1. Share music playing over BBM like the native player does. Skooday does this sometimes but not ALL the time. I think you should make it say 'Skooday' then the title and artist of the music playing. This will get people interested in the app, especially as it's becoming a cross platfrom apl!
    2. The app should stop playing when earphones, headphones, line out (or anything else that can be connected to the 3.5mm jack) are pulled out the app should stop playing music and pause the music.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-13 06:37 PM
    After using the app for a while now I've come up with some suggestions to improve Skooday:
    1. Share music playing over BBM like the native player does. Skooday does this sometimes but not ALL the time. I think you should make it say 'Skooday' then the title and artist of the music playing. This will get people interested in the app, especially as it's becoming a cross platfrom apl!
    That's more BBM setting than Skooday. In BBM app swipe down from the bottom, click on Settings and enable "Show What I'm Listening To" (warning: it will show your video streaming web sites as well). If that's already enabled and you say that sometimes status is not updated it might be that I have simply not experienced this. Being developer means that usually I restart my phone daily and it might take more time to experience some problems. I will take attention to this.

2. The app should stop playing when earphones, headphones, line out (or anything else that can be connected to the 3.5mm jack) are pulled out the app should stop playing music and pause the music.
    If BlackBerry 10 OS allows that I will do it. Nice idea.
    06-05-13 12:29 AM
    An update will be coming soon!!!

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    06-08-13 08:36 AM
    I was thinking while I was out today listening to the radio, perhaps a feature to identify music like Shazam or SoundHound would further enhance this app and/or give you a reason to produce a paid version of the app? (I'd definitely pay for it!)
    So no need for this feature in the future if you were thinking about it, Sound Hound works great on BB10 and is a great supplement to this app. Any music that I identify I can simply type into Skooday to play right away, though I hope in the future we can use the invoke technology to get Skooday to find and play the music automatically. Anyway, great app nonetheless and look forward to the next update!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10 & loving it!
    daliusd likes this.
    06-08-13 12:16 PM
    Can't get this app to work! Just keeps giving me that blue circle!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 01:12 PM

Posted via CB10
    Try again later - maybe it is slow for some reason. Check if ex.fm is accessible from your network.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 01:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Maybe it's related to your network

Posted using The Z10
    06-08-13 01:29 PM
    I don't know, ex.fm works on my I pod but not on my Z10!

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 02:08 PM
    Ok it just started working. Thanks! Just searching takes really long even though im one lte

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 02:10 PM
    Ok it just started working. Thanks! Just searching takes really long even though im one lte

Posted via CB10
    Actually it looks like ex.fm experience some problems. It is slow for me as well - it works better normally. Let's hope they will resolve this problem.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 03:38 PM
    I just read 8 pages thread of evolution of this app! Lol

I've tried four other streaming music but my search is now over for sure. Awesome app!

Ps. It sounds to me that majority of the people who have downloaded your app are willing to pay for it so have you considered adding an expiry date of the free version and start charging after the trial period ends? Kinda like what'sApp?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 05:00 PM
    Oh yes! Sleep timer! I'm needing this. This app actually puts me to sleep but the sleep timer will make it even better. Loving the background feature as well.

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:02 PM
    An update will be coming soon!!!

Posted via my sexy Z10.
    Has it been submitted to BlackBerry World? When's it scheduled for release?

Posted via CB10
    06-08-13 07:12 PM
    Ok I'm hooked, Skooday kicks Bootay.

Posted via CB10
    06-09-13 12:25 AM
    Has it been submitted to BlackBerry World? When's it scheduled for release?

Posted via CB10
    It is submitted but has not passed approval process yet. I doubt they work on weekends

Posted via CB10
    magsasaka and ruhban like this.
    06-09-13 12:28 AM
    Skooday is free now!-img_00000409.png

Is it just me or there's no pull down menu for settings and that?

A bit confused as i only just got it.. and i see screen shots with people in sleep timer and that.

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 09:57 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000409.png 
Views:	777 
Size:	98.4 KB 
ID:	170371

Is it just me or there's no pull down menu for settings and that?

A bit confused as i only just got it.. and i see screen shots with people in sleep timer and that.

Posted via CB10
    Pull down menu is in version 0.4 that is sent for BlackBerry approval. Sometimes approval is given in 2 days sometimes in 14 days. It took already more than 3 days this time.
    06-10-13 10:03 AM
    OP are you not considering submitting this app for Built for BlackBerry certification?
    06-10-13 11:01 AM
    OP are you not considering submitting this app for Built for BlackBerry certification?
    I think his doing the criteria/features of being built for BlackBerry one by one. Not sure if it's already completed.

But definitely, his aiming at it.

Posted using The Z10
    06-10-13 12:48 PM
    I think his doing the criteria/features of being built for BlackBerry one by one. Not sure if it's already completed.

But definitely, his aiming at it.

Posted using The Z10
    I hope v0.4 is Built for BlackBerry worthy. We will see. In the end user experience is what matters

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    06-10-13 02:50 PM
    Thanks for the quick response!
    I love your app already! Left you a 5 star review a couple of minutes after i downloaded it!

Keep up the good work!

Posted via CB10
    06-10-13 04:10 PM
    Very cool "FREE" app. I've been using it all day. Thanks.
    06-10-13 09:27 PM
    Update is now live

Posted via my sexy Z10. --- want a free music streaming app??? Download Skooday now on BlackBerry world!!
    daliusd and 00stryder like this.
    06-10-13 11:47 PM
    Very cool update!!

Posted via CB10
    daliusd likes this.
    06-11-13 12:36 AM
    Awesome update! Looks more polished. Liking the background and sleep timer feature.

Posted via CB10
    yelmonster and daliusd like this.
    06-11-13 12:55 AM
350 ... 56789 ...