Wow, update looks great! Love this app, with the new UI will be awesome

Posted via CB10
    05-20-13 06:36 AM
    Update is now available on blackberry world. Well at least for me. Check it now guys

Posted using The Z10
    05-21-13 03:29 AM
    Just updated the app, looks great!

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 05:17 AM
    Not available yet for me...

Posted via CB10

Oh wait, following the link posted before, it lets me download it, looks great!
    05-21-13 06:54 AM
    Just got the update here, fantastic. Looks as good as it sounds now.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 08:11 AM
    Got the update earlier today and I've just tested it.

Wow, it's amazing Congrats! I really love this app!
    05-21-13 10:29 AM
    Hi,

App author here. Thanks for positive feedback so let me make quick review what's new in this version (0.2.1):

1) New UI based on cascades. Basically I have written dedicated BlackBerry app. Therefore problems like "swipe to delete doesn't work", "too small buttons" went away. Plus various small UI/UIX improvements that were expressed by users.

2) Now songs are switched automatically when screen is turned off. Quite a lot people complained about that and I understand why :-)

3) Changed how playlist is handled. Let me know how you like it.

Now what I would like to know:

1) Has anyone Q10 here. Is app working fine for you?

2) Someone expressed that it would be nice to get lyrics of songs. Actually I think calling google/search with "artist title lyrics" should be enough. What's your opinion?

What about the future? I have 24 items in my list what I can do (like covers, shuffle and etc.) - updates are coming.

As well let me remind that you can join Skooday group if you want to follow development closer:

Skooday is free now!-dcnm03r.png
    limodavid likes this.
    05-21-13 10:56 AM
    Playlist works way better now.

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 11:27 AM
    Great app. Well made and with the updates even better.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-21-13 12:17 PM
    Here is my video review if anyone is interested.

05-22-13 05:48 PM
    lexsteryo, thanks. That gives some perspective and at least two ideas what could be done better (just looking at video alone).
    lexsteryo likes this.
    05-23-13 12:26 AM
    I actually download stereotube yesterday and only found your app by accident when searching the cb forum but I really prefer it. The only few things I would suggest could be improved is showing the name of the song playing and having a history of songs played maybe. The ability to see how long is left on the track would be helpful as well as would being able to fast forward or rewind as well. And maybe have the active pane show your logo when minimised. These are minor things though and it is a great app which I would have happily paid for.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 03:32 AM
    Testing the next Skooday update. Here are some screen shots of additional added features. Added cover art, slider for current playing song, taste makers and recently loved songs filters, and active frame features amongst others. Support the developer and download it. He's done a great job listening to feedback and making this fully native.

Skooday is free now!-img_00000410.png
    Skooday is free now!-img_00000409.png
    Attachment 164514
    Last edited by R Field; 05-23-13 at 02:27 PM.
    LatinoLoco24 and 00stryder like this.
    05-23-13 02:16 PM
    Testing the next Skooday update. Here are some screen shots of additional added features. Added cover art, slider for current playing song, taste makers and recently loved songs filters, and active frame features amongst others. Support the developer and download it. He's done a great job listening to feedback and making this fully native.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000410.png 
Views:	1863 
Size:	127.8 KB 
ID:	164511
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00000409.png 
Views:	1856 
Size:	271.5 KB 
ID:	164512
    Attachment 164514
    Wow, seems to have addressed everything I wanted, great news.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-13 03:05 PM
    Great service, and only learned about the app from Bla1ze's post on the CB front page. Good job dev!

Posted via CB10 & loving it!
    05-23-13 03:14 PM
    I know I'm late to the party, but this app is amazing!!! I can't believe I waited this long to download skooday. Best music app for the BlackBerry 10

Posted via CB10
    R Field and daliusd like this.
    05-23-13 08:22 PM
    Update is now available in BlackBerry World.

CB10- BlackBerry Z10
    05-24-13 12:00 AM
    Wow, seems to have addressed everything I wanted, great news.
    Posted via CB10
    Except history ;-) BTW update is already approved and some time later today everyone should be able to get update. If you notice something not working properly, find something annoying or just have request - please let me know.

Now my plan for next version is more social stuff (since it is BlackBerry that means more BBM).
    00stryder likes this.
    05-24-13 12:03 AM
    Except history ;-) BTW update is already approved and some time later today everyone should be able to get update. If you notice something not working properly, find something annoying or just have request - please let me know.

Now my plan for next version is more social stuff (since it is BlackBerry that means more BBM).
    Yeah it would still be nice to see the history and the amount of time left on the track but great update none the less.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 01:40 AM
    Yeah it would still be nice to see the history and the amount of time left on the track but great update none the less.

Posted via CB10
    Active song is displayed at the bottom with slider which shows current position in song and can be used to seek in song. Or you would like to see remaining time in mm:ss format written somewhere?

Could you elaborate why do you need history? E.g. one idea I have is to show the last 100 songs that were played but without understanding "why" I might miss.
    05-24-13 01:54 AM
    Yes I would like to see how many minutes and seconds left if possible. The reason I would like history is that if I listen to a track that I have just found from the trending section I might want to play it again but might not be able to remember what song it was. Would it be possible to have a section for related songs or artists to the current playing song as well so you discover other artists as well? These would all be bonuses really as the app is great without them though.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 07:55 AM
    Yes I would like to see how many minutes and seconds left if possible. The reason I would like history is that if I listen to a track that I have just found from the trending section I might want to play it again but might not be able to remember what song it was. Would it be possible to have a section for related songs or artists to the current playing song as well so you discover other artists as well? These would all be bonuses really as the app is great without them though.

Posted via CB10
    OK. In that case showing the last 100 should be fine. Nice idea. Related songs and artists are in my plans as well (actually idea is to show more information about song).
    bobo616 likes this.
    05-24-13 09:44 AM
    OK. In that case showing the last 100 should be fine. Nice idea. Related songs and artists are in my plans as well (actually idea is to show more information about song).
    Thanks, thats great news.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-13 11:26 AM
    Yeah this update was epic

Posted via CB10
    00stryder likes this.
    05-24-13 03:44 PM
    hey there, i happened to stumble upon this thread and decided to give this app a shot. such a good app wow.. i don't live in the US or canada and so far there have been no music streaming apps that i could use. this app totally filled that void so thanks! great to see that you eventually utilized Cascades to build the app too. already left a 5 star review for you
    TimJohnSmith and daliusd like this.
    05-25-13 08:00 AM
350 ... 23456 ...