SketchBook for BlackBerry 10 Discussion-banner.jpg

**Official discussion thread for the app SketchBook by ReFocus Tech**

Many of you must have already heard about the app SketchBook either from the CB Article by DJ, or various other sources. For those of you who haven't, it's a brand new sketching, drawing and painting app that gives you the perfect set of tools to manifest your creative visualizations!

[Download: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/59948851

Features
     Sketch, Draw and Paint using your BlackBerry 10 device!
     Essential toolkit to work with – whether you are a beginner or a professional
     6 different drawing tools – Pen, Pencil, Water color Brush, Marker, Permanent
    Marker and Eraser
     Color palette of 40 handpicked colors for the best sketching experience
     Assistive touch – Hide the toolkit and focus on your drawings!
     Organize your art work into unlimited number of Books and Pages in SketchBook
     Give your books and sketches unique names as you see fit
     Instantly share your sketches once they are created
     Specially optimized for the BlackBerry Passport and Z Series smartphones

Those of you who are part of ReFocus Tech’s MVC program (Sign up at ReFocus Tech) will be in for some surprises related to SketchBook soon! You can also tweet with the hashtag #SketchbookBB10 to show some love!

Many of you had a lot of queries, questions, thoughts, suggestions, etc. so I felt it'd be great if we have a dedicated thread to this. We'll be constantly giving you guys updates here on this thread as well!
    Feel free to comment anything related to SketchBook
    Last edited by Puneet Kohli; 02-17-15 at 02:13 AM.
    coloibarra and Taigatrommel like this.
    12-29-14 09:43 AM
    One Word : Wait...

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 10:26 AM
    SketchBook for BlackBerry 10 Discussion-img_20141223_170833.png

This rocket ship is a quick doodle made using sketchbook on a Z10
    12-29-14 12:07 PM
    Cool presentation

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 07:51 PM
    Cool...

From my Z30
    12-29-14 08:00 PM
    Waiting

I don't leave home without my passport
    12-29-14 08:16 PM
    fantastic

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052
    12-29-14 08:42 PM
    The trailer has reached over 2000 views, thank you everyone!
    12-29-14 10:56 PM
    Ok guess I will wait as well

Blackberry Passport running 10.3.1.1151
    12-29-14 11:08 PM
    First impressions: pens are super responsive, that's awesome. Not sure if the width is not adjustable or if I just couldn't find it. Took me a while to figure out how to get additional colors but quite happy with selection so far.
    12-29-14 11:17 PM
    While I appreciate your efforts and passion for BlackBerry, it would be great if you could bring us an awesome map app with true offline use and also some region specific apps e.g. India?

Also, I use instant app but it does not log data daily. It picks and logs data randomly for a date.

We need more and more apps from you that makes us more productive.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-14 11:17 PM
    First impressions: pens are super responsive, that's awesome. Not sure if the width is not adjustable or if I just couldn't find it. Took me a while to figure out how to get additional colors but quite happy with selection so far.
    Thank you! If you mean brush size, then as of now it is not adjustable.

While I appreciate your efforts and passion for BlackBerry, it would be great if you could bring us an awesome map app with true offline use and also some region specific apps e.g. India?

Also, I use instant app but it does not log data daily. It picks and logs data randomly for a date.

We need more and more apps from you that makes us more productive.

Posted via CB10
    There are some good map apps in BBW, and BB Maps as well. Offline use is not that easy with maps - too much data aggregation on your device.
    Also, we haven't made the Instant app.
    12-29-14 11:58 PM
    It'd be cool if you could post some of your creations as well
    12-30-14 12:09 AM
    You're welcome! Yes, I meant brush size. I wouldn't mind if it became adjustable eventually but hey, it's not that big a deal for me and there are plenty of photo / graphic design apps that do image import and whatnot . I have been waiting for an app that replicates the experience of sketching and you did an awesome job! Super responsive pens and brushes. All you need to make fast sketches (30 sec to 2 min). Anyone who's ever done an art class knows what I'm talking about. You really nailed it with this app.
    12-30-14 12:15 AM
    Thank you! If you mean brush size, then as of now it is not adjustable.

There are some good map apps in BBW, and BB Maps as well. Offline use is not that easy with maps - too much data aggregation on your device.
    Also, we haven't made the Instant app.
    Thanks. By mistake I put instant here.

Is it possible for you to share what all apps you are planning to develop and maybe we can have a poll which one should be first?

I think it will be a good idea.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 12:16 AM
    Thanks. By mistake I put instant here.

Is it possible for you to share what all apps you are planning to develop and maybe we can have a poll which one should be first?

I think it will be a good idea.

Posted via CB10
    Possibly we can do that some time in the future - for now we will be focusing on upgrading our existing lineup
    12-30-14 12:27 AM
    You're welcome! Yes, I meant brush size. I wouldn't mind if it became adjustable eventually but hey, it's not that big a deal for me and there are plenty of photo / graphic design apps that do image import and whatnot . I have been waiting for an app that replicates the experience of sketching and you did an awesome job! Super responsive pens and brushes. All you need to make fast sketches (30 sec to 2 min). Anyone who's ever done an art class knows what I'm talking about. You really nailed it with this app.
    Image import along with adjustable brush sizes are on the agenda for an update
    12-30-14 01:05 AM
    I can view it in BlackBerry world but am not able to purchase..? Anyone lucky?

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 01:55 AM
    Got it couple hours ago but kinda looks like it's been removed :-( hopefully back later
    12-30-14 02:05 AM
    Got it couple hours ago but kinda looks like it's been removed :-( hopefully back later
    @chris you were lucky to get it early! It'll be on BBW in the first week of January - with a bang
    12-30-14 02:36 AM
    SketchBook for BlackBerry 10 Discussion-img_20141228_203908.jpg

SketchBook Brush comparison by World-Of-BlackBerry
    12-31-14 12:53 AM
    It's available now and it's awesome on my Port ;-)

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 07:41 AM
    I was so excited to get your app that I downloaded sketchbook from BlackBerry World. But it turns out that it wasn't your app so I wasted $2 on an Android camera app smh

Posted via CB10
    Umaima_B_Dia likes this.
    12-31-14 07:49 AM
    I was so excited to get your app that I downloaded sketchbook from BlackBerry World. But it turns out that it wasn't your app so I wasted $2 on an Android camera app smh

Posted via CB10
    refund

https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en
    12-31-14 10:16 AM
    Eh I don't mind too much tbh

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 10:23 AM
63 123