Screenshots of ShortcutMe 10.0.7

ShortcutMe is a Native, NFC Enabled, BBM Connected, BB10 application that also provides Invocation Cards for ease of use.

ShortcutMe is NFC-Enabled so that you can create a NFC tag for each of your shortcuts. NFC tags allow you to launch a shortcut without you even needing to open ShortcutMe and launch a shortcut. Just tap and go! For example you can have a NFC tag in your car and as soon as you get in the car, you can tap that tag to call your partner (to say you are on your way, etc). You just need to tap the tag. No need to swipe to turn on LCD, tap on Address Book, find that person in Address Book, and tap the number to call. Just tap the NFC tag instead!

In addition to allowing you to create shortcuts for most of the things you do on your BB10, and in addition to allow you to change your BBM Avatar, BBM Message, BBM Status, ShortcutMe also allows you to create unlimited number of launcher icons on BlackBerry� Home Screen using ShortctuMe or your own icon images.

Each of those launcher icons on the BB Home Screen can be:
    - a shortcut to call a number
    - a shortcut to a web page
    - a shortcut to the BB Settings page
    - a shortcut to a sub page in BB Settings page
    - a shortcut to BlackBerry World
    - a shortcut to My World in BlackBerry World
    - a shortcut to a category in BlackBerry World
    - etc

ShortcutMe can also turn any picture you have on your BB to an icon you can use for your shortcuts, launchers, and BBM Avatar. So you are not limited to the icons found in ShortcutMe. Those custom icons can be used
    - for your BB Home Screen launchers,
    - for your shortcuts in ShortcutMe,
    - for your profiles in MyProfilesPro application,
    - as your BBM Avatar

A shortcut in ShortutMe 10 can be launched using one of these methods:

- Tap a NFC tag (No need to start ShortcutMe).
    - Tap the shortcut in ShortcutMe
    - Enter part of or all of the shortcut keys or name
    - Say name of the shortcut (Voice recognition)
    02-14-13 07:18 PM
    Where is the documentation for writing macros in BB10? Specifically, how do I create a macro to open Hub, Compose, select the 5th account, type email address, press Submit. Select Subject, write the subject, select body, write the email and Send?
    02-18-13 03:04 PM
    Macros in ShortcutMe 6 (for BB OS 4 to 7) could not ported to BB 10 because currently BB10 don't have the APIs that were needed for macros.

I am constantly monitoring the APIs and as soon as something become available in the APIs, I will port more and more of the ShortcutMe 6 features into this ShortcutMe for BB10.
    02-19-13 06:39 PM
    Hello Vijik, Here and waiting anxiously!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 02:34 AM
    Vijik - guaranteed one of my first day purchases when I get my A fee & fee Z10 !
    03-06-13 02:48 AM
    Hello Vijik, Here and waiting anxiously!

Posted via CB10

When do you plan to get a Z10?
    03-07-13 06:16 PM
    Vijik - guaranteed one of my first day purchases when I get my A fee & fee Z10 !
    Thanks
    03-07-13 06:16 PM
    Macros in ShortcutMe 6 (for BB OS 4 to 7) could not ported to BB 10 because currently BB10 don't have the APIs that were needed for macros.

I am constantly monitoring the APIs and as soon as something become available in the APIs, I will port more and more of the ShortcutMe 6 features into this ShortcutMe for BB10.
    Hey vijik, I was one of the original beta testers way back when with my 8220. Can't wait till you can do mfc macros.

I'll definitely be purchasing this for mine and the wife's z10's

Posted via CB10
    Vijik likes this.
    03-08-13 12:33 PM
    where should we get the best nfc tags?
    03-09-13 05:27 PM
    where should we get the best nfc tags?
    Nice to hear from you on Z10 forums, sushistew.

The best place to get NFC tags depends on the country you live in.
    Just google (Replace Country with your country):

Buy NFC Tags Country

to find the stores selling tags with minimum shipping cost.

As in the case with BB OS, stay away from Mifare Classic, Mifare 1K and Mifare 4K.
    Mifare Ultralight and Mifare Ultralight C are the ones I use for both Z10 and BBs running BB OS 7.
    sushistew likes this.
    03-11-13 10:04 PM

When do you plan to get a Z10?
    Already up and running

ShortcutMe 10, the Native, NFC Enabled, BBM Connected, BB10 application with Cards!-img_00000074.png

One question though, how do I get the launch via voice control to work, as of no if I say new contact it offers a Web search :s

The initial setup:
    ShortcutMe 10, the Native, NFC Enabled, BBM Connected, BB10 application with Cards!-img_00000075.png

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 12:54 AM
    AK.B, glad to see that you are now a Z10 owner and ShortcutMe user.

Currently the Voice Control just finds the shortcut in ShortcutMe and doesn't launch it. I wanted to wait a bit and get feedbacks before getting the voice control fully functional (Don't want people launching wrong shortcut because the Voice Control is not trained enough to know the users way of talking).

So, to be able to say 'New Contacts' and find a google search shortcut for lets say BlackBerry do the followings:

1- Create a shortcut with name 'New Contacts ' (remember to add a space after Contacts) and get the shortcut to search in Google (link: https://www.google.com/search?q=BlackBerry).

2- Now if ShortcutMe is set to search in shortcut titles ('T' button is shown), holding the 'microphone/.' key on keypad will open the Voice Control and when you say 'New Contacts' it will show your 'New Contacts' shortcut.
    AxKxB likes this.
    03-17-13 10:18 AM
    Oh boy, been waiting for this since I got my Z10. Can't wait for macros.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-13 10:24 AM
    Can't wait for my z10 to try this out.
    03-17-13 10:49 AM
    Macros from ShortcutMe on BlackBerry OS are not yet ported to ShortcutMe 10.
    That is because currently there are no APIs available on BlackBerry 10 that supports macros.

Will add macros as soon as APIs become available.
    03-18-13 07:40 AM
    Macros from ShortcutMe on BlackBerry OS are not yet ported to ShortcutMe 10.
    That is because currently there are no APIs available on BlackBerry 10 that supports macros.

Will add macros as soon as APIs become available.
    That'll be 10.1 then.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 02:10 PM
    That'll be 10.1 then.
    Hope so
    03-18-13 06:36 PM
    Still waiting for my Mifare Ultralites to show up. I got a good collection of Mifare 1K's that I ordered by mistake. Grrr
    03-18-13 06:44 PM
    Hey Vijik, out of curiosity do you plan on creating the app for the Q10 as well?

I have NFC shortcut and shortcut me on my 9900 and have gotten so use to having the tags by the door and night stand. It would be nice to have them still going when the Q10 comes out.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:16 PM
    @vpblaze,

Yes, the plan is to support Q10 as well as any other model BlackBerry produces.

ShortcutMe 10 is NFC-Enabled by the way.
    03-19-13 07:29 AM
    I've also purchased the sw, yet I need to find a good use for it. I originally wanted to enable clock bedside mode for my z10.

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    03-19-13 08:34 AM
    Bedside mode is currently not open to control from BlackBerry 10 APIs.

You could however have a tag by the bed, so when you are done checking your emails, reading news etc in the bed, you can tap the tag to launch and bring the Clock to foreground, then you are a swipe away from bedside mode.

This will be fully automated when the BlackBerry APIs allow it.
    03-19-13 12:09 PM
    Bedside mode is currently not open to control from BlackBerry 10 APIs.

You could however have a tag by the bed, so when you are done checking your emails, reading news etc in the bed, you can tap the tag to launch and bring the Clock to foreground, then you are a swipe away from bedside mode.

This will be fully automated when the BlackBerry APIs allow it.
    Thanks. Exactly what I have done so far.

Posted via CB10 from Z10
    03-19-13 12:38 PM
    HA! My tags showed up today. Gave them a quick test - All good. Went and grabbed your MyProfilesPro and ShortCutMe apps so I'm set to start making tags. The apps look good so far. Thanks.
    03-19-13 03:09 PM
    x2!
    03-19-13 03:12 PM
222 123 ...