Doesn't seem to work very well at all. Seems like it attempts to render the colors in conditional formatting even though the feature isn't really supported. This happens when you safe an excel document with conditional formats on negative and positive numbers. For example you might have excel highlight positive numbers green and negative numbers red. It appears that in a column of numbers that alternate back and forth between some positive and negative numbers you get some cells colored correctly and others not. It would be better if they weren't colored at all. It makes some people look at the document and ask themselves "is this sheet real?" A work around is to save the document as a PDF and forward that around but unless you know about the issue which is specific to mobile devices it's going to show up. Any one else seeing this? I have seen it on Q10, Z10, and Z30. I also read that the issue happens on Windows 8 mobile as well. This makes me wonder if it's a Docs to go issue or more of a limitation in the xls or xlsx format. I would have presumed it just wasn't a priority for initial release but would be added later.
    01-10-14 04:28 PM
    The spreadsheets I've tried have all rendered pretty faithfully, certainly with conditional formatting fillings the entire cells, particularly when compared to iOS/Android attempts of the same docs, which were pretty poor.

It may not be perfect but I was actually quite impressed.

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925
    01-10-14 04:34 PM
    Hey,

How do you view hidden text of .docx /. Doc files in Docs to go?

Thhis is really urgent and important for me! Pls help

Narendra Modi for PM and Congress free India 2014
    02-20-14 02:13 PM