Hi all,
    the SCORE for BlackBerry (last year's version on 10.1) used to work perfectly. The latest version in BB World, when used on 10.2.1, only works for half the push notifications, Game Start and Game End- no push score updates. I tried loading the older version and it says "push notifications not available on this version." The description in the CURRENT version says that push notifications are, indeed, included. Has anybody had any luck with full notifications? If so, any tips or tricks to share?

Thanks.
    GT
    03-11-14 11:03 AM
    To tell you the truth, I got so fed up with The Score I deleted it. When did the newest version get released? Like recently?
    03-11-14 11:06 AM
    I've been using the android version. Works much better.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 11:10 AM
    I stopped using the score several months ago. It was really slow for me.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 11:29 AM
    Ya, I had high hopes for theScore. Worked great on all my other devices (Android, iOS and even BBOS). They haven't updated it in forever, and the current version is junk.
    03-11-14 11:48 AM
    I'm not getting notifications on the android version

Via Z10
    03-11-14 11:54 AM
    I use sports net app now

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 11:58 AM
    Score Mobile on BBOS was the BEST sports app available. theScore for BB10 pales in comparison. Its a shame really, it was such an amazing app once upon a time. I have had mixed results with the Android version but ultimately, I have disabled all score notifications from any app as I have yet to miss a Leafs game this season lol
    03-11-14 12:04 PM
    The SCORE app currently is not that "new", just newer then the one that used to work (with notifications.) I believe last September update. The Android version works the same, maybe a bit glitchier, but no notification except game start/ end. I've had an email out to the developer for two days, no response yet.
    03-11-14 03:44 PM
    Also, considering that the Score has been bought by Rogers and was re-branded as Sportsnet 360 last fall I believe, I don't think the app will be getting many updates. They'll probably focus their attention on the Rogers Sportsnet app instead.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 08:33 PM
    The Score inc is the successor to the Score tv network. The TV network was sold to Rogers ,while the media and mobile portion remained with the Score inc.

As pointed out in the wikipedia article: "As part of the transaction, in addition to its namesake apps, theScore also began supplying a white-label version of its mobile apps to Rogers, which brands them as Sportsnet apps"

I would anticipate that there should be updates - there's almost a biweekly update from the Score for Android and iOS. They're still going...
    03-12-14 11:28 AM
    Well then I guess they don't care about BlackBerry 10 users.
    03-12-14 11:43 PM
    Well then I guess they don't care about BlackBerry 10 users.
    I know the biggest population of users on Crackberry are probably Canadian, and don't give a hoot about about MLB (Major League Baseball)- But I got a happy thought last night that with spring training games, the Score doesn't push every scoring play, just the start and final score. If so, hey, the app may be working perfectly cause I get those! One can hope; I'll have to wait until the start of the season!

-GT
    03-13-14 12:20 PM
    I know the biggest population of users on Crackberry are probably Canadian, and don't give a hoot about about MLB (Major League Baseball)- But I got a happy thought last night that with spring training games, the Score doesn't push every scoring play, just the start and final score. If so, hey, the app may be working perfectly cause I get those! One can hope; I'll have to wait until the start of the season!

-GT
    This has always been the case for spring training games. When the regular season starts all notifications will be pushed.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-14 06:40 AM