Why Blackberry doesn't buy Sayit app like Apple Siri ?

Posted via CB10
    02-26-14 06:10 AM
    Why Blackberry doesn't buy Sayit app like Apple Siri ?

Posted via CB10
    Why should they?

SayIT is already available to purchase for all users,... what is the problem?
    02-26-14 10:00 AM
    Why should they?

SayIT is already available to purchase for all users,... what is the problem?
    Can't speak for the OP, but to me the problem is that the native voice recognition is sorely lacking, but SayIT doesn't quite do everything either. If the two were combined into one (which would likely only happen if Sayit was owned by Blackberry) the combined features would give Siri a run for her money.
    02-26-14 10:15 AM
    Ya SayIt is pretty badass... I love that you can type something in english and have the app speak what you wrote back to you in another language... Thats pretty sweet!!

Also, I dont know if its a feature or.. why it exists at all, but you can type in something and have the app read what you wrote back in the same language with with an accent lolol.. hilarious! (I wrote something in english, went into the text to speech part, chose Hindi, and it read me the content in english with a Hindi accent) ... Odd but amusing..
    02-26-14 11:28 AM
    the voice recognition on the Z10 is the worst...it is way worse than my old bold with os 6. I am upgraded to the latest os offered by Verizon..10.2.1.2122. I am vertually unable to call most people in my contacts. If say I say "call Alice " it will say " Allice or Alex" when I repeat Alice it says that there is no one in my contacts by that name.. I was so frustrated that I was nearly screaming at it after a while....incidentally if I tell it To "f" off it will ask "do you want to look up Buck off on the internet"...that's kind of funny...
    03-30-14 10:16 PM
    Well, I'm no voice recognition user, but I guess that would be a great idea. However, we'll have to see how the Intelligent Assistant compares to SayIt if it ever sees the day of light on a final build

Posted via CB10
    03-30-14 11:13 PM
    I don't think Sayit is all that great. I re-download it after every update to give it a try but it has not impressed me yet

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 12:25 AM
    Anyone applauding SayIt should read the recent reviews for the app as well as the reviews for the other apps created by the developer.

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F
    Doggerz likes this.
    03-31-14 12:58 AM
    I bought this app when crackberry.com featured it a while back. It sounded good on paper , but the app is a mediocre voice recognition search engine. I'd see reviews on Blackberry world giving it 5 stars and a three word comment all over it. I left an honest negative 2 star review with a detailed description as to why I rated it so and two days later it was deleted. That's a BS move by the Developer.

After a few updates to the app and little improvements I finally deleted this junk from my Z10. I do not recommend this app to anyone.
    Doggerz and greenberry666 like this.
    03-31-14 01:09 AM
    Okay so I'm not the only one who was drawn into the SayIt hype. The stock voice recognition is best for what I need.

SayIt can't do simple things like set an alarm. Boo.

This app has been deleted. I'm back to the stock voice recognition. BTW does the BlackBerry voice recognition have a name?

Posted via CB10
    04-16-14 05:54 PM
    Awful idea for the user's everywhere. It'll be like that time they bought viigo..

Posted via CB10
    04-21-14 10:53 AM