The 3G only versions (STL 100-1) can work on both regular data plan and the old BIS plans used by BlackBerry 7 devices. The BIS plans are 40% cheaper on the monthly bills.

This is actually being posted on from a Z10 on the old BlackBerry plan.

Well then that is just a billing mechanism then - the device itself has no traditional BIS capability. (Which refers to a separate dedicated BlackBerry network that all internet traffic is routed over.)

BB10 does have a sort of "BIS over Internet" functionality, which uses the regular Internet link to provide so-called "BIS" services such as BBM. (And PIN messages if you have OS 10.1)

But many traditional BIS features such as pseudo-push email retrieval from POP3 servers and BIS "plugins" for certain email providers such as Gmail and Yahoo do not exist, because there is no BIS network link with which to provide such data proxy services.

What carrier/country are you in?
    07-22-13 11:34 PM
    Is any one having issues regarding location. When i ask it "what's the weather like?" it shows me the details for Liberia.. same problem in case of restaurants nearby but in gps it shows my correct location which is kolkata( India)...

Posted via CB10
    07-23-13 06:12 AM
    Well then that is just a billing mechanism then - the device itself has no traditional BIS capability. (Which refers to a separate dedicated BlackBerry network that all internet traffic is routed over.)

BB10 does have a sort of "BIS over Internet" functionality, which uses the regular Internet link to provide so-called "BIS" services such as BBM. (And PIN messages if you have OS 10.1)

But many traditional BIS features such as pseudo-push email retrieval from POP3 servers and BIS "plugins" for certain email providers such as Gmail and Yahoo do not exist, because there is no BIS network link with which to provide such data proxy services.

What carrier/country are you in?
    Smart Communications, Philippines. Smart carries the STL 100-1 and the recommend plan is BlackBerry Full Plan 599. The regular data plan is Unli Data 999. BlackBerry Full is the same plane used for the BlackBerry 7 devices. My plan is configurable, so I can switch the data aspect to a regular data plan, which cost Php400 (about US$9) a month more.

The other carrier with a BlackBerry Z10 is Globe Telecom. They have the LTE version. They specify Unli Data 999 for the Z10 and BlackBerry Full for their 9220's and 9360's.

Posted from my Zed 10
    07-23-13 09:55 AM
    Hi

Just wondering when next update will be please?

Thanks

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    07-26-13 10:00 AM
    I hope that the developer of Sayit is working hard with BlackBerry on baked in voice control cause it seems Sayit hasn't had any updates from him for awhile not even to answer questions.

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 06:29 PM
    Hey, we're working on it. Don't worry

Posted via CB10
    Baked likes this.
    07-30-13 11:23 PM
    Feel free to post suggestions here for the next SayIt update

Posted via CB10
    07-30-13 11:32 PM
    Feel free to post suggestions here for the next SayIt update

• Integrate "Drive Safely".
    • Launch 3rd-party apps
    • Voice-to-text input to native email, SMS, including "reply to" msgs read by DriveSafely / Sayit.
    • Some way to invoke Sayit "blind" without looking at screen and initiate "listen for command" - ie hotkey or HW button
    • Enhance VR so it can detect "end of command" without explicit button press
    • VR over Bluetooth

That should get you started.
    07-31-13 03:50 AM
    When is the next update coming?

Posted via CB10
    08-07-13 07:40 AM
    SayIt will be updated soon with a brandnew A.I Engine and 1 - click action. It will actually talk back to you and ask you questions

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000749.png

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000746.png

SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000748.png

Posted via CB10
    kingrizz and ami.one like this.
    08-09-13 01:26 AM
    Excellent to hear.... keep up the good work.

Posted via CB10
    08-09-13 06:33 AM
    A new update has been uploaded to BBWorld and it is pending for approval
    New in SayIt v2.3
    ● Introducing the brandnew A.I (Artificial Intelligent) Engine. Now, SayIt can actually make conversation with you and ask back to you
    ● Introducing SayIt chat (Input command via keyboard)
    ● Introducing the 1- click action (press and hold to record, release to finish recording) for Z10 version
    ● Polish the UI
    ● Add swap language for Translator
    ● Bugs fixed
    si001 and Mr_F like this.
    08-09-13 06:36 AM
    New in SayIt v2.3
    ● Introducing the brandnew A.I (Artificial Intelligent) Engine. Now, SayIt can actually make conversation with you and ask back to you
    ● Introducing the 1- click action (press and hold to record, release to finish recording) for Z10 version
    ● Polish the UI
    ● Bugs fixed
    I showed Sayit to my friend with iphone
    Poor soul was very impressed with your app and he was looking for it in apple store

What about full email integration or text integration

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    08-09-13 07:18 AM
    What about full email integration or text integration
    Because the native voice control can compose email and text message. So that, I have no intention to add these features to SayIt
    08-09-13 08:28 AM
    Woohoo eat your dust VICTORIA! ;op

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    08-09-13 08:32 AM
    Because the native voice control can compose email and text message. So that, I have no intention to add these features to SayIt
    I suppose I can understand your reasoning (ie perhaps your fear of alienating Blackberry?), but the native VR/VC is not very good.

For example, in 10.1.0.4543, if I try to enable native VR in "Full Voice Recognition" mode (rather than "Voice Dialing Only"), voice dialing over Bluetooth becomes completely unusable the recognition is so bad.

So basically, I cannot use the native VR at all, unless I want to cripple voice dialing, which is one of the most critical functions of VR for me. (Unless I want to have an accident while I'm driving the car and trying to make an important phone call)

This function is even more important than on my old Blackberry device - because on the old device with dedicated keyboard and hotkeys, it was very easy to make a phone call to a commonly-called number without looking at the phone. That's virtually impossible on the Z10 without voice dialing.
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-09-13 05:15 PM
    I suppose I can understand your reasoning (ie perhaps your fear of alienating Blackberry?), but the native VR/VC is not very good.
    It's Brutal!

voice dialing over Bluetooth becomes completely unusable the recognition is so bad.
    Downright Dangerous!

I bought this app and honestly never use it. It's worthless to me. Adding this feature would get me using the app.
    Blacklatino and soobydoo like this.
    08-09-13 05:25 PM
    Drive Safely integration
    run headless (when api's allow)
    ability to reply to texts and email that are read out by drive safely
    integration into other features of PIM e.g. what am i doing today reading out your upcoming calendar events.

I know you have stated you don't want to integrate to allow sending text and mail as the standard voice control if this was integrated with drive safely, it would provide a far richer experience than the standard system could hope to provide, don't you think?
    08-09-13 07:03 PM
    What about the playbook version? are you going to update it now that bb10 will not come to the pb?
    08-09-13 07:24 PM
    What about the playbook version? are you going to update it now that bb10 will not come to the pb?
    I'm not going to update PB version. Sorry
    08-09-13 08:02 PM
    New in SayIt v2.3
    ● Polish the UI
    ● Bugs fixed
    Will this allow 10.2 leaks to work with it?

Thanks
    08-09-13 09:25 PM
    Will this allow 10.2 leaks to work with it?

Thanks
    SayIt cannot output audio with 10.2 leaked OS.
    08-09-13 10:14 PM
    SayIt cannot output audio with 10.2 leaked OS.
    Well this sucks.

Posted via CB10
    Blacklatino likes this.
    08-10-13 06:04 AM
    How about voice to notes? Also, I use bluetooth link to my car for calls, so don't use the native voice app. Oh, I'm on the Q10. To the person having issue with location, I just ask "weather in XXX".
    08-10-13 06:24 AM
    Tap the green location indicator icon on the top right and check whether it shows your location correctly

Posted via CB10
    08-10-13 06:47 AM
1,089 ... 1516171819 ...