Dear dev, first of all: Keep up the good job!

Secondly some request:

- When translating from a language to Chinese, can we also get the text in Pinyin format?
    - Is it possible to get translating English to Vietnamese voice? I am still learning it and my pronunciation is somewhat off. (:
    09-30-13 03:43 AM
    #SayItKnows
    SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00001271.png

Posted via CB10
    09-30-13 09:37 PM
    #SayItKnows

Hilarious.
    10-01-13 03:20 AM
    I'm planing to support SayIt in Spanish language. Is there anyone who is native Spanish speaker can help me to translate the app.
    Please email me at: [email protected]. Thanks
    10-01-13 11:12 AM
    Awesome

Posted via Harry
    10-01-13 11:56 AM
    Hi and a very good day..i bought your wonderful app and install on my z10..i am running on leak os 10.2.0.1743 with an unlock run time.. the app doesnt work..it just freezez.already set application permissions all to "on"..still doesnt work.i open the app and it got stuck and freeze..please help.
    I'm on. 1761 even closer to the MR version with unlocked runtime too. Still experience the same problem even after update. It worked for a while and then back to not working

Posted via CB10
    10-01-13 12:09 PM
    Loving this app, Thank you for creating it and updating when necessary. I have a Verizon White Z10 with official OS and it works like a charm. Thanks again
    hf199 likes this.
    10-02-13 03:49 AM
    Kindly leave a 5* review for SayIt on BlackBerry World

Posted via CB10
    Spencerdl likes this.
    10-02-13 05:04 AM
    kindly leave a 5* review for sayit on blackberry world

posted via cb10
    No problem....Done
    10-02-13 10:26 AM
    I'm hoping you can help. I've sent emails to the email listed under the SayIt product page in BlackBerry World, a PM here, and messages in other forums until I discovered thus forum.

My issues started Sunday. I wanted to purchase SayIt, which was reported to be on sale for $1.99 for one week, starting last Thursday. While the product page stated the sale price, when I went to check out, it jumped to $4.99. That's when I reached out for help.

Since it is supposed to still be on sale, how do I get it for the sale price? Since Monday, I see even the product page jumped back to $4.99.

Feel free to reach out to me outside of this thread if need be.

Also, any idea when Drive Safe will read from multiple accounts? I would like it to effectively replace "DriveSafe.ly" that I had on my Bold 9700. Read all accounts (sms, email, etc.) and be able to voice reply via bluetooth without having to touch the phone.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 11:31 AM
    I am getting an error which says, "Application is using an unauthorized ispeech.org developer key".

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 09:21 PM
    I am getting an error which says, "Application is using an unauthorized ispeech.org developer key".

Posted via CB10
    Getting this error too.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 09:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    It dues to an overloaded server. We will update to fix asap (a new update will be available tomorrow)
    10-02-13 09:35 PM
    Kindly leave a 5* review for SayIt on BBWorld
    how about an update for the playbook app like you promised?
    hf199 likes this.
    10-02-13 09:37 PM
    A new update is submitted to BBWorld to fix the "Invalid key" issue
    10-02-13 09:43 PM
    Thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 10:29 PM
    Thanks for the quick response.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-13 10:31 PM
    how about an update for the playbook app like you promised?
    Sorry, because PlayBook didn't get BB10, so that we cannot bring the SayIt BB10 version to PlayBook
    sparkaction and Baked like this.
    10-02-13 10:42 PM
    When will this update to bring speech past the 25 word cut off? It's embarrassing when you try to show off Sayit and she won't speak cause it is more than 25 words.

Posted via CB10
    10-03-13 05:52 AM
    When will this update to bring speech past the 25 word cut off? It's embarrassing when you try to show off Sayit and she won't speak cause it is more than 25 words.

Posted via CB10
    We're working to upgrade our servers, and SayIt will support more than 25 words soon Stay tuned!
    10-03-13 06:24 AM
    I've been using the app for a bit now and it's fun to play with. Just this morning though, everything I ask it returns the correct written answer but the voice tells me I have an incorrect developer key and need to visit www.ispeech.org.

I don't know why my key would switch to a developer key, I'm not a developer and haven't been toying with my Z10 (haven't even side loaded in weeks now).

I have no idea how to download the correct key and have no idea how to install it once I get it. I also don't have a tonne of time to dig around a website looking for a proper key.

Anyone else experience this? Can anyone help on what exactly I need to do to fix it?

Posted via CB10 using my Zed Ten
    10-03-13 06:45 AM
    I've been using the app for a bit now and it's fun to play with. Just this morning though, everything I ask it returns the correct written answer but the voice tells me I have an incorrect developer key and need to visit Text to Speech | TTS SDK | Speech Recognition (ASR).

I don't know why my key would switch to a developer key, I'm not a developer and haven't been toying with my Z10 (haven't even side loaded in weeks now).

I have no idea how to download the correct key and have no idea how to install it once I get it. I also don't have a tonne of time to dig around a website looking for a proper key.

Anyone else experience this? Can anyone help on what exactly I need to do to fix it?

It dues to an overloaded server. We will update to fix asap (a new update for SayIt will be available on BBWorld tomorrow)
    10-03-13 06:54 AM
    It dues to an overloaded server. We will update to fix asap (a new update for SayIt will be available on BBWorld tomorrow)
    Good news and thanks for the quick reply. Looking forward to going head to head with my iFriends Siri.

10-03-13 06:58 AM
    PlayBook update please

Posted via Harry
    10-03-13 07:31 AM
    PlayBook update please

Posted via Harry
    The dwv already mentioned that he'd have brought SayIt to PlayBook if it got BB10.
    He has said earlier in this thread that its not going to come to PlayBook.

I know its sad, but we will have to live with it. Even I carry a PlayBook and would have loved to have such a splendid app. But life continues.

Posted via the awesome Z10 STL100-1/10.1.0.4633
    10-03-13 09:04 AM
1,089 ... 2425262728 ...