Please leave an awesome review on BBWorld
    Ahhhhhh yes sorry. Will do now. I don't do too many apps like this sorry. Here I'm a noob

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 02:02 AM
    Tell me what else do you want in the next update?
    08-20-13 02:04 AM
    Put up a review and it doesn't show up... takes a while?
    Also, as for future... have you changed your mind about integrating text message dictation etc. instead of flipping between your app and the native voice recognition?

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 02:13 AM
    Put up a review and it doesn't show up... takes a while?
    Also, as for future... have you changed your mind about integrating text message dictation etc. instead of flipping between your app and the native voice recognition?

Posted via CB10
    Your review will take time to be shown.
    About the text message integration, BlackBerry doesn't allow developers to replace the native voice recognition in text messages and emails
    08-20-13 02:17 AM
    Your review will take time to be shown.
    About the text message integration, BlackBerry doesn't allow developers to replace the native voice recognition in text messages and emails
    Ahhhhhh ok. I didn't know it was that deep... well at this point with still learning and playing. the only thing I could say or think would maybe add control for volume in the sound trigger beep. Even integrate to the main volume of handset maybe like multi media volume? Even when all phone items are set to low volume the beep is full volume. Other than that i have to say great job

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 02:22 AM
    Ahhhhhh ok. I didn't know it was that deep... well at this point with still learning and playing. the only thing I could say or think would maybe add control for volume in the sound trigger beep. Even integrate to the main volume of handset maybe like multi media volume? Even when all phone items are set to low volume the beep is full volume. Other than that i have to say great job

Posted via CB10
    I will add an option to change the volume of the trigger sound. You can disable it from the Settings
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    08-20-13 02:25 AM
    Update isn't showing up for me yet. Guess I'll have to wait more.

Posted via the Z10's sexy keyboard.
    08-20-13 03:03 AM
    Update isn't showing up for me yet. Guess I'll have to wait more.

Where are you located?
    08-20-13 03:24 AM
    Where are you located?
    In the Philippines, but I finally got the update. Guess it had something to do with the leaked OS. I uninstalled sayit first and when i redownloaded it, it downloaded the updated version.

08-20-13 03:49 AM
    She needs to speak all words displayed.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 05:41 AM
    Internal errors on the new version when using the microphone ,you mentioned it needs all permissions to work but what if I don't want to give you access to my shared files, surely the app should work without all the permissions? It seems to work if I type the command instead though.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 10:38 AM
    I have all permissions set but when I say "play music" the app shuts down.

Posted via CB10
    soobydoo likes this.
    08-20-13 11:24 AM
    Bought this app so that I could activate voice dialling for a contact with touchless sensing while driving. Shocked to discover it doesn't support voice dialling. Whilst some of its features are impressive, this app is a bit of a joke without this basic functionality. Much like a car with a powerful engine that never needs to refuel but has no wheels.

+1
    Totally agree with this. I thought it already did this so today I spend 5 minutes trying to it to call or send a text!
    soobydoo likes this.
    08-20-13 12:34 PM
    SayIt needs Share Files permission because it stores the temporary voice file on your device. You need this permission for the app to work.

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 12:37 PM
    SayIt needs Share Files permission because it stores the temporary voice file on your device. You need this permission for the app to work.

Posted via CB10
    I have all permissions set to allow for everything....but when I say "Play Music" it just shuts down and closes the app??
    v 10.1.0.4181
    STL100-3
    08-20-13 12:50 PM
    Did the same here the first time I tried it. After restart of program it works perfectly

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 01:16 PM
    Hey, just a thought..since you can't have SayIt replace native voice, is it possible to have SayIt activate the native voice for the commands that are handled by the system?

For example, for phone dialling, can SayIt just automatically activate the native system so that basically between the 2 they are able to handle all the tasks?

So if you were to say, "Call Professor Shillyshally at home." SayIt could activate the native system and repeat the request so it appeared like seamless integration?

Essentially, SayIt would take over the function of the Mute/side button.
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    08-20-13 01:22 PM
    I have all permissions set but when I say "play music" the app shuts down.

Posted via CB10
    Same problem here!

Posted via CB10
    08-20-13 01:31 PM
    I am having real issues with the translate
    SayIt rebuilt, re-designed with BlackBerry 10-img_00000335.jpg
    I ask it to translate and I get this.
    08-20-13 01:51 PM
    I am asking it to translate into German. It is a real pain. Does anyone else have this?
    08-20-13 01:52 PM
    Did the same here the first time I tried it. After restart of program it works perfectly

Posted via CB10
    Crashes on "Play music", and still crashes after reopening app. I have NOT done a full reboot yet.
    08-20-13 03:42 PM
    The new version 2.4 is now available on BBWorld

New in this release
    ● Introducing "Touchless Sensing" mode. Now, you can activate and ask SayIt from your home screen of your phone, even your phone is locked and sleep. You can hover you hand, put your phone near your ear (like the way you answer a phone call) or even flip your phone to activate SayIt. By default, Touchless Sensing mode is disable, you can activate it through the Settings inside the app.
    ● Option to choose between Tap&Hold - Speak - Release and Tap - Speak -Tap action for Z10
    ● Fix "go to" command
    ● Music can play in background
    ● Fix music stuffs. Play music on SDCard or internal memory
    ● More soccer info
    ● Fix Vimeo in Search Mode
    You also fixed the output for when defining vulgar words
    08-20-13 03:43 PM
    Tell me what else do you want in the next update?
    Sometimes when you start a new search, the previous results still showing confuse. Its more noticeable the longer it takes to look something up. Can you remove/blank out the previous result upon pressing the red button to start a new command? Then its easy to see when result was returned as there will be a result and not be mistaken for previous.

Second, sometimes it appears to just not search. I can hear the start/stop of the red button, but then just see "Listening...". I just did it now, and it put my thing twice. It looks like that it was still listening despite not holding the button (I typed in between presses) so I know it was hands free.

In testing "five times five", it doesn't catch the first 'five' a bunch of times.

There appears to be issues with releasing the red button. In testing just now, I let it go, and like 2 seconds later the sound went and screen changed. And also lots of times where its not catching the first word I say. And times where the button is clearly not pressed, and its still listening (Z10).
    08-20-13 03:53 PM
    Crashes on "Play music", and still crashes after reopening app. I have NOT done a full reboot yet.
    Same issue here. Rebooted my phone too. Going to delete and reinstall and see. I'm on the latest OS version on my Z10 (no leaked versions here).
    08-20-13 04:38 PM
    I just purchased the app. I'm stuck on the start up page. Can someone help me out please?

Never mind. I restarted my phone and now it's working.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by larsonage; 08-20-13 at 05:15 PM.
    08-20-13 04:48 PM
1,089 ... 1920212223 ...