This is awesome!
    06-18-13 01:34 PM
    You've got two channels when I did a search.

Followed the one with the pin that you posted above. Hope the other one's not an impostor channel.

Posted via my sexy Z10. --- want a free music streaming app??? Download Skooday now on BlackBerry world!!
    Attachment 173487
    Follow: "SayIt official BBM Channel"
    06-19-13 11:36 PM
    I bought this app today. After using it for a few minutes, I suggest you to improve your app in many areas

1- Basic arithmetic calculations. When I entered 6+7 in "input command", your app showed me 42 as an answer. Your app also showed me 3 when I entered 1+3 in "input command".This is totally fcked up beyond anybody's imagination.
    2- When I say "open beweather pro app", your app doesn't open my beweather pro app. Your app should know what apps I have in z10. Therefore, it should automatically open an app for me when I say "open + a name of ap".
    3- My friend, Bob, is in my contact. When I say "call Bob", your app should dial Bob's phone number which appears in BB contact app. When I say "make a phone call", your app should open BB phone app for me. Furthermore, when I say "send a text message", your app should open a BB text message for me.
    4- Please add "copy and paste" function in your app so that I can copy and paste text from your translation app to another app or paste a text message to "covert text to voice".

I'm looking forward to seeing my suggestions implemented in your next update.
    Last edited by letmein13; 06-23-13 at 11:47 AM.
    06-23-13 11:26 AM
    I bought this app today. After using it for a few minutes, I suggest you to improve your app in many areas

1- Basic arithmetic calculations. When I entered 6+7 in "input command", your app showed me 42 as an answer. Your app also showed me 3 when I entered 1+3 in "input command".This is totally fcked up beyond anybody's imagination.
    2- When I say "open beweather pro app", your app doesn't open my beweather pro app. Your app should know what apps I have in z10. Therefore, it should automatically open an app for me when I say "open + a name of ap".
    3- My friend, Bob, is in my contact. When I say "call Bob", your app should dial Bob's phone number which appears in BB contact app. When I say "make a phone call", your app should open BB phone app for me. Furthermore, when I say "send a text message", your app should open a BB text message for me.
    4- Please add "copy and paste" function in your app so that I can copy and paste text from your translation app to another app or paste a text message to "covert text to voice".

I'm looking forward to seeing my suggestions implemented in your next update.

Most of the things you mentioned there have already been answered in this thread. You should try reading it.
    06-25-13 02:37 AM
    SayIt is now 50% off, only $1.99 for one week (from 9 Jul to 16 Jul)
    Grab it here: BlackBerry World - SayIt Built for BlackBerry
    twstd.reality likes this.
    07-08-13 09:54 PM
    I noticed that for some reason, when playing Youtube in Sayit, you can't go landscape for better viewing, unless I'm missing something, any plans to add the capability?

Posted via CB10
    soobydoo likes this.
    07-12-13 04:04 AM
    When PlayBook get OS 10. I'll bring this version to PlayBook
    Oh dear...

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 04:38 AM
    Oh dear...
    Yeah, huh... "The Twelfth of Never..."

But look on the bright side - maybe now he can refocus some of that planned development time doing more to replace the horribly flawed native BB10 voice command tech.

I was so excited after finally giving up waiting for VZW to get off their corporate b*** and release an OS update to their ancient 10.0.9 build for their Z10's, and loaded a recent 10.1 leak on my device.

Finally the voice dialing (in dedicated voice dialing mode) worked like my legacy BBOS device instead of mis-hearing every command (progress, eh?) and Sayit actually worked and stopped killing both itself and the native voice functionality whenever I tried to use it.

So I got perhaps a little too excited and thought I would now try turning on the "full" native voice command functions, so I could do what I also used to be able to do on my old device (more progress!), ie launch apps and dictate SMS/email by voice.

Lo and behold, now the voice dialing became useless again and couldn't properly recognize dialing commands to save its life.

UGH.
    07-12-13 02:45 PM
    Crappy unreliable CB10 connectivity led to double-post. Removed.
    07-12-13 02:47 PM
    Voice command technology (on BlackBerry) still leaves a lot to be desired. I would love to see a solid all around app that doesn't send you back to your keyboard every second time you try to accomplish something, and you are right, there is no point having two apps sharing the burden...and about BB10 not coming to the Playbook, that's another thread, but I can tell you, the taste in my mouth is not so good...

Posted via CB10
    07-12-13 07:53 PM
    I purchased this app a few days ago and it was working fine until this morning. Now I have the same problem. I am on ATT
    10.1 could this be the issue? Also, all permissions are set to allow.

Hello - I am having trouble with the app. It was working fine but now when I tap the icon to speak it says listening, i say my command and tap the icon to stop but it just says listening ........ but never responds. I am on Verizon on 10.0 as they have not updated to 10.1 yet. I can type a command in using the "input command" icon and it works fine but it will not "hear" my voice commands. I have uninstalled and reinstalled so I am not sure what is going on - ADVICE PLEASE and Thanks
    07-13-13 08:02 PM
    I purchased this app a few days ago and it was working fine until this morning. Now I have the same problem. I am on ATT
    10.1 could this be the issue? Also, all permissions are set to allow.

See my previous posts here on this. This was a symptom of the Verizon OS build apparently. Perhaps some variants of 10.1 as well.

When Sayit got into the "deaf" state for me, it also caused the native voice control to "go deaf". Only a restart of the device would fix it.
    aming63 likes this.
    07-14-13 12:08 AM
    That's not good.

See my previous posts here on this. This was a symptom of the Verizon OS build apparently. Perhaps some variants of 10.1 as well.

When Sayit got into the "deaf" state for me, it also caused the native voice control to "go deaf". Only a restart of the device would fix it.
    Last edited by aming63; 07-19-13 at 06:03 PM.
    07-14-13 01:07 AM
    Never felt a need for this type of app. Tried a few when I was on Android. But saw this one was Built for BlackBerry certified (am inclined to buy BFBB apps I find half interesting apps just to support those Dev's who are going the extra mile), and curios to see where this type of technology goes, so I picked it up today. Being on sale did not hurt either.

Been playing with it a bit. This has really good voice recognition.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Robin Lim; 07-14-13 at 10:40 AM.
    07-14-13 08:46 AM
    Only if I can use it to type my email. The speech recognition is much better than the BlackBerry built in one.

Posted via CB10
    si001 likes this.
    07-14-13 08:50 AM
    One command that would be nice to see is a "News for + Topic" command. Sayit could do a Google News search.

Deleted the second part of this post. Failed to read the manual. Sigh .

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Robin Lim; 07-16-13 at 09:10 PM.
    07-14-13 07:36 PM
    Small problem. App works on WiFi but not on BIS (Smart Communications, Philippines).

Posted from my Zed 10
    Last edited by Robin Lim; 07-16-13 at 09:08 PM.
    07-16-13 04:39 AM
    When's the next update please??? Waiting for soccer scores (football here in the UK) etc.

Viki now out keep improving your app please )

Love My Z10, Posted via Excellent CB10
    07-19-13 02:35 PM
    In the translate area should the button between the two languages swap the language over as it doesn't seem to do anything?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-13 11:49 PM
    Ok, it is fixed now

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 12:44 AM
    Ok, it is fixed now

Posted via CB10
    Thank you, any idea when this will be released?

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 02:20 AM
    Ok, it is fixed now

Posted via CB10
    If you can look into why it is not working on a BIS plan, I would appreciate it.

Posted from my Zed 10
    07-20-13 03:19 AM
    If you can look into why it is not working on a BIS plan, I would appreciate it.

If your carrier has you on a "BIS Plan" then something is wrong because BlackBerry 10 doesn't use BIS.
    07-20-13 09:33 AM
    The 3G only versions (STL 100-1) can work on both regular data plan and the old BIS plans used by BlackBerry 7 devices. The BIS plans are 40% cheaper on the monthly bills.

This is actually being posted on from a Z10 on the old BlackBerry plan.

Posted from my Zed 10
    07-20-13 12:02 PM
    Only if I can use it to type my email. The speech recognition is much better than the BlackBerry built in one.

Posted via CB10
    You can

Posted via CB10
    07-20-13 05:46 PM
1,089 ... 1415161718 ...